Surely, a Darwin award contender

Started by Shamrock Shore, March 23, 2009, 01:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: Orior on March 23, 2009, 03:00:31 PM
Emmmm.... cant believe i'm posting this but...

Why does this guy not get the same respect as Ms Goody? A mother has lost her son. A wife may have lost het husband. Child may have lost their father.

As far as I know Jade wasn't showing people how to give others cancer when she got it  :-\

yes its a tragedy but a self inflicted one.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Shamrock Shore

Orior

Serious criminals don't deserve much respect in my opinion.

Over the Bar

A special mention is deserving of the numb-nuts who told garda "He was trying to show me how to shoot someone when he shot himself by accident!"

You'd have thought in the cirsumstances he'd have tried to distance himself from planning to murder someone!

AZOffaly

I'd be of a similar opinion. A career hard man, from a hard 'family' (in the organised crime sense) will not get much sympathy from me. I doubt he'd ask for it actually.

Of course if it were an innocent party, related to the family, I would feel sorry for them. The old maxim 'live by the sword, die by the sword' seems to apply here, even if the sword was his own in this case.

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on March 23, 2009, 03:00:31 PM
Emmmm.... cant believe i'm posting this but...

Why does this guy not get the same respect as Ms Goody? A mother has lost her son. A wife may have lost het husband. Child may have lost their father.

Ack now orior, its a different kettle of fish. Playing with fire and all that. JG wasnt actively soliciting cancer.

I guess what happened this fella is all part of the strengthening of the gene pool.

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

FL/MAYO