Tír Eoghain vs Doire NFL 2009

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 22, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estimator

Tyrone by at least 10 - Derry to have 6men yellow carded - Cavanagh and Mugsy to have a 'keepy up' competition before the end of the game  ;)
Ulster League Champions 2009

ONeill

Tyrone by 1. Muldoon to score the clincher.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SidelineKick

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2009, 01:47:43 PM
Tyrone by 1. Muldoon to score the clincher.

:D if he had his way!

Although he did bag a goal in the championship the last time, I'm sure he coudln't sleep for weeks after that  ;)

A draw at half time, a draw at full time.  Cavanagh to score 1-5, P Bradley to score 1-5. Cavanagh to do 3 kick-ups, P Bradley to do 4 kick-ups.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ONeill

Hope there are no silly early yellows. The temperature has been bubbling nicely all week. I can see Gormley getting a skelp at Bradley  and getting away for it, only for Johnny McBride to fall in the stands holding his face and Canavan to be thrown out of the ground.

Pity the great Eamonn Coleman wasn't about - he enjoyed these occasions.

Did you read the sizeable build-up in the GL today - some interesting quotes from the '92 lads. 'Tyrone people have a habit of building up their players, Adrian Cush was shite' (or something to that effect).
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SidelineKick

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2009, 02:02:04 PM
Hope there are no silly early yellows. The temperature has been bubbling nicely all week. I can see Gormley getting a skelp at Bradley  and getting away for it, only for Johnny McBride to fall in the stands holding his face and Canavan to be thrown out of the ground.

Pity the great Eamonn Coleman wasn't about - he enjoyed these occasions.

Did you read the sizeable build-up in the GL today - some interesting quotes from the '92 lads. 'Tyrone people have a habit of building up their players, Adrian Cush was shite' (or something to that effect).

It was probably:

"'Tyrone people have a habit of building up their people, Malachi Cush was shite"

Reported.

Kentucky Blue

Really looking forward to the game now!! some top duals in prospect. Can see lockhart goin man to man on sean cavanagh.

Interesting to note who tyrone will employ on the 2 bradleys (paddy and eoin)? any idea's?

Fergal Doc and Niall McCusker missing robs derry of a great physical presence and leadership but good opportunity for other men to step up to the plate. Would like to see muldoon striking the free kick's from the deck from range.
Here's hoping for a quality, intense game. No point derry holding back because we are safe, no guarantee we will meet tyrone again this year so hope we can win going flat out and remain in with a chance of a final place after Easter.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on March 27, 2009, 03:15:54 PM
Interesting to note who tyrone will employ on the 2 bradleys (paddy and eoin)? any idea's?

Would say Conor Gormley will pick up Paddy Bradley, its hard to know if PJ or Cathal McCarron will pick up Eoin Bradley - think Harte might give McCarron the task to see how he fares.

aroundincircles

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 27, 2009, 12:15:07 PM

Is it just me or does watching Colm Cavo annoy you too?
He always seems to flatter to deceive at this level and wonder what Mickey sees in him
;) ;)

same as that a yap

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: loughshore lad on March 27, 2009, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: Kentucky Blue on March 27, 2009, 03:15:54 PM

Would say Conor Gormley will pick up Paddy Bradley, its hard to know if PJ or Cathal McCarron will pick up Eoin Bradley - think Harte might give McCarron the task to see how he fares.

He will be eat alive if he does!... McCarron that is!

new devil

Eoin bradley hasnt the balls to play well against Tyrone....didnt think it was possible but hes a bigger t##ser than his brother

SidelineKick

Quote from: new devil on March 27, 2009, 05:27:59 PM
Eoin bradley hasnt the balls to play well against Tyrone....didnt think it was possible but hes a bigger t##ser than his brother

Know him well?

Reported.

Joel Cairo

Bit of a preview on tomorrow night's game:
http://oakleafers.blogspot.com/2009/03/derry-can-claim-derby-victory.html

No surprise, I've went for a Derry victory  :)

omagh_gael

Ignore this, new devil seems to be fond of abusing people behind the cover of a screen name!

SidelineKick

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 27, 2009, 06:23:22 PM

Ignore this, new devil seems to be fond of abusing people behind the cover of a screen name!

Oh right, we have a couple ourselves, they provide great entertainment, look out for them - "hmmmcoy" and "KingLarsson".

Tonesfirstandlast provides his fair share of bollix too.

Reported.

KingLarsson

Quote from: SidelineKick on March 27, 2009, 06:35:50 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 27, 2009, 06:23:22 PM

Oh right, we have a couple ourselves, they provide great entertainment, look out for them - "hmmmcoy" and "KingLarsson".

Tonesfirstandlast provides his fair share of bollix too.

I hardly speak bollix. comparing mesel and hmmcoy is stupid as thon boy is only bein a pain in the arse never offerin a decent opinion

Cant see tyrone gettin near derry tomora night