The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quotehttp://www.rejectionline.com/copycat.html

That is a number for San Francisco rejectionline. More lies (sorry hilarious winding up).

QuoteThat phone number is disconnected - I was really hoping that you'd have the sense of humour to put up the number of the GOP or some such.

One called it and the other Googled it  :D....ah the obsession is alive and well ;D
seriously... your two lives really couldn't be that sad or non existent ...could they?
And what knickers would expect someone to post his home phone number on here ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 06:00:47 PM
Quotehttp://www.rejectionline.com/copycat.html

That is a number for San Francisco rejectionline. More lies (sorry hilarious winding up).

QuoteThat phone number is disconnected - I was really hoping that you'd have the sense of humour to put up the number of the GOP or some such.

One called it and the other Googled it  :D....ah the obsession is alive and well ;D
seriously... your two lives really couldn't be that sad or non existent ...could they?
And what knickers would expect someone to post his home phone number on here ::)

I don't believe anything you post. That's why I googled it and lo and behold you were of course not telling the truth.
MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on March 29, 2010, 09:44:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2010, 06:28:19 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 08, 2010, 02:09:21 PM
How's that Hope, Change and Transparency thing working out girls  8)

The last western country to introduce universal health care. I'd say that is change.

go look up the HSE before you continue to blab about something you know nothing about again

Why, did I get it wrong? Did Obama not change anything?

yes you got it wrong, theres no universal health care in ireland. no medical card, no private health care equals no cover.

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on April 01, 2010, 06:41:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on March 29, 2010, 09:44:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2010, 06:28:19 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 08, 2010, 02:09:21 PM
How's that Hope, Change and Transparency thing working out girls  8)

The last western country to introduce universal health care. I'd say that is change.

go look up the HSE before you continue to blab about something you know nothing about again

Why, did I get it wrong? Did Obama not change anything?

yes you got it wrong, theres no universal health care in ireland. no medical card, no private health care equals no cover.

No matter who you are and what your means you will be treated in an Irish hospital (eventually but that's a different story  ::))

That is not the case in the States and yes it happened to me.

MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

muppet, if your in the states and you go to a city hospital you will get treated no matter what, cover or no cover. if you go to any other/private hospital you wont just like here. try showing up at a bons secours hospital in ireland or the mater private without coverage and see what happens. the myth that people are dying in the streets in the states because they wont get treated is just that. no one gets turned away from city hospitals in the states which are about the same standard as general hospitals in ireland 

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on April 01, 2010, 07:00:50 PM
muppet, if your in the states and you go to a city hospital you will get treated no matter what, cover or no cover. if you go to any other/private hospital you wont just like here. try showing up at a bons secours hospital in ireland or the mater private without coverage and see what happens. the myth that people are dying in the streets in the states because they wont get treated is just that. no one gets turned away from city hospitals in the states which are about the same standard as general hospitals in ireland

MK after the initial small fee hospital care is free in Ireland. If you don't have the small fee it won't matter. If you pay extra you can go to a private hospital.

City hospital care is spectacularly expensive in the States and in my experience (hardly a fair sample I accept) they wouldn't touch me until I had sorted out payment which took 3 hours and the black guy who was beside me (bleeding profusely from a small round hole near his knee) was still there untouched when I left. He told me they wouldn't treat him until all the insured were treated. Don't know what happened him.
MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on April 01, 2010, 08:27:33 PM

MK after the initial small fee hospital care is free in Ireland. If you don't have the small fee it won't matter. If you pay extra you can go to a private hospital.

City hospital care is spectacularly expensive in the States and in my experience (hardly a fair sample I accept) they wouldn't touch me until I had sorted out payment which took 3 hours and the black guy who was beside me (bleeding profusely from a small round hole near his knee) was still there untouched when I left. He told me they wouldn't treat him until all the insured were treated. Don't know what happened him.

like i said, if you dont have the money its as free as it is in ireland. hope the other guy pulled thro  ;)

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on April 01, 2010, 09:37:46 PM

like i said, if you dont have the money its as free as it is in ireland. hope the other guy pulled thro  ;)

No it is free in Ireland if you don't have the money. You don't seem to get this.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Its not often you're right muppet but you're wrong again :D
simply trying to twist and turn this one with semantics isn't going to get it done!
FFS just admit that you were wrong ....................for once  ::)
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

On a lighter note.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

I'm actually lost for words on how a dumb fcuk like this was ever voted to Congress
can you imagine if Bush had of come out with that...or heaven forbid Palin :o
  - Walter Lippmann

J70

Certainly not the most articulate - that was awful, even without the "capsize" bit! If he genuinely thinks Guam could capsize and tip over with the addition of 8000 marines, he must have learned his science in some creationist school! The very best and generous interpretation you could put on that is that he completely screwed up whatever metaphor he was aiming for with respect to overpopulaton affecting the ecology of the island, but I don't think he'll be pushing for any leadership positions in the near future! Congress certainly seems to have its share of morons, on both sides.

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on April 01, 2010, 09:40:58 PM

No it is free in Ireland if you don't have the money. You don't seem to get this.

its free in the US if you dont have the money. You dont seem to get this. just like ireland they dont collect if you dont have it. kinda like the nod and wink system in ireland

J70

Where do medical bills feature in Ireland in terms of bankruptcy?

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on April 02, 2010, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 01, 2010, 09:40:58 PM

its free in the US if you dont have the money. You dont seem to get this. just like ireland they dont collect if you dont have it. kinda like the nod and wink system in ireland

Big difference, in the States you get an enormous bill that you can't get rid of with a nod and wink.

I sat in St Vincents Manhattan for 3 hours without being seen and they wouldn't touch me or anyone else that didn't have insurance. All others were seen as I was when I arranged a call from home. Like I said one person doesn't prove a case but I suspect this is pretty widespread.

MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Big difference, in the States you get an enormous bill that you can't get rid of with a nod and wink.
And you would know that how ::) cause funny I live here and work with lots of Illegals who actually laugh at us idiots
for actually trying to make payments.....
QuoteI sat in St Vincents Manhattan for 3 hours without being seen and they wouldn't touch me or anyone else that didn't have insurance.
And you knew all the other peoples financial situations how.... complete strangers had no problem divulging personal stuff while in severe pain to another complete stranger  ::)
QuoteAll others were seen as I was when I arranged a call from home.
So let me see if I have this right.....you simply arranged a call and everything was sorted :D fcuk it's Donald Trump :o
QuoteLike I said one person doesn't prove a case but I suspect this is pretty widespread.
No shit.... it's actually called spectacular sensationalism!
  - Walter Lippmann