Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 26, 2022, 03:16:00 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 02:04:29 AM
Quote from: Gmac on February 25, 2022, 11:20:43 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 25, 2022, 11:13:07 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 25, 2022, 03:58:25 PM
I'm sure she'll get a speedy confirmation hearing - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/biden-nominate-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-rcna15941

Don't know. If she wrote something in a diary about farting in the 1970s it could hold things up.
there's rumors she was involved in gang rape back in the 90sb or at least that's what mike avenatti says or maybe it was swalwell said anyhow deserves a hearing and full fbi investigation.

A rumour is an unsourced story with no one standing behind it.

An accusation with someone willing to put their life and reputation on the line to publicly make is absolutely something that should be investigated.

And given the frequency with which you yourself pop up here with moronic, unsubstantiated, half-baked "allegations", you're about the last person who should be casting aspersions towards anyone or anything.

So if that's your definition of an accusation, I guess Joe should have withdrawn from the presidential race when several  women came forward with accusations against him

(And he was far from a teenager when some of these incidents supposedly occurred)

I said investigate.

But fair enough, when do YOU think these things should be taken seriously?

J70

Quote from: HiMucker on February 26, 2022, 09:34:24 AM
Quote from: Gmac on February 26, 2022, 02:34:26 AM
I'm sure she'll get a speedy confirmation hearing - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/biden-nominate-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-rcna15941

Don't know. If she wrote something in a diary about farting in the 1970s it could hold things up.
there's rumors she was involved in gang rape back in the 90sb or at least that's what mike avenatti says or maybe it was swalwell said anyhow deserves a hearing and full fbi investigation.

An accusation with someone willing to put their life and reputation on the line to publicly make is absolutely something that should be investigated.

And given the frequency with which you yourself pop up here with moronic, unsubstantiated, half-baked "allegations", you're about the last person who should be casting aspersions towards anyone or anything.
name one that wasn't true
Your having a laugh ;D How about the Trudeau castro one for starters. This should be an interesting list lol

No doubt he actually believes the Trudeau "rumour", along with the endless list of "hot off the press" fever swamp shite he has posted on politics and Covid.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 12:55:52 PM

So if that's your definition of an accusation, I guess Joe should have withdrawn from the presidential race when several  women came forward with accusations against him

(And he was far from a teenager when some of these incidents supposedly occurred)

I said investigate.

It was investigated.........and found to be a bunch of complete and utter hogwash

(But it didn't stop the media repeating every single accusation.....including the completely insane  crazy ones ......as fact)

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 26, 2022, 01:36:08 PM

I said investigate.

It was investigated.........and found to be a bunch of complete and utter hogwash

(But it didn't stop the media repeating every single accusation.....including the completely insane  crazy ones ......as fact)

It was sort of investigated.

But whatever, I've little interest in rehashing this yet again. You're adamant, I'm undecided, neither of us are going to change each other's view.

Wasn't my question anyway. I asked you where the line is, in your view, for conducting an investigation.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 09:49:30 PM

I said investigate.

But whatever, I've little interest in rehashing this yet again. You're adamant, I'm undecided, neither of us are going to change each other's view.

Wasn't my question anyway. I asked you where the line is, in your view, for conducting an investigation.

LOL-so someone who has led an exemplary life......been vetted for jobs at the highest levels of government and the judiciary, gone through numerous FBI background checks over the decades (6 I believe) .......all of a sudden has 4500 "tips" called in against them.

So should the FBI have conducted a thorough investigation of each and every one of the 4500 tips?

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 26, 2022, 10:28:39 PM

I said investigate.

LOL-so someone who has led an exemplary life......been vetted for jobs at the highest levels of government and the judiciary, gone through numerous FBI background checks over the decades (6 I believe) .......all of a sudden has 4500 "tips" called in against them.

So should the FBI have conducted a thorough investigation of each and every one of the 4500 tips?

You're the one with certainty who's getting hyperbolic (seriously, investigator 4500 tips?), so you tell me.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 26, 2022, 11:04:00 PM

I said investigate.

You're the one with certainty who's getting hyperbolic (seriously, investigator 4500 tips?), so you tell me.

So stating facts is hyperbolic?

The FBI did get 4,500 "tips" about Kavanaugh! (who seemingly had already passed 6 FBI background  checks and was clean as a whistle)

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 27, 2022, 01:42:10 AM

I said investigate.

The FBI did get 4,500 "tips" about Kavanaugh! (who seemingly had already passed 6 FBI background  checks and was clean as a whistle)

It's a simple question whitey. You're obviously very upset over Kavanaugh, so where is the line for investigations being conducted?

I've passed multiple background checks myself, including federal ones to clear me to access secure, sensitive areas. I could have done all kinds of shit back in my teenage years, but in the absence of allegations made to authorities or otherwise being on some kind of record, there's no way anything wold have shown up during the course of those checks. Especially when you're talking about sexual assault which even today usually goes unreported.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2022, 10:20:19 AM

I said investigate.

It's a simple question whitey. You're obviously very upset over Kavanaugh, so where is the line for investigations being conducted?

I've passed multiple background checks myself, including federal ones to clear me to access secure, sensitive areas. I could have done all kinds of shit back in my teenage years, but in the absence of allegations made to authorities or otherwise being on some kind of record, there's no way anything wold have shown up during the course of those checks. Especially when you're talking about sexual assault which even today usually goes unreported.
maybe the people checking should have contacted the gardai

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 27, 2022, 10:20:19 AM

I said investigate.

The FBI investigated and found nothing of merit

The Democrats had the Blasey Ford allegation in their back pocket but supposedly she didn't want to go into the public domain. When it looked like Kavanaugh was going to get confirmed, all of a sudden the information was "leaked" supposedly against Dr Blasey Fords wishes and then she came forward (again without an ounce of proof Kavanaugh had ever even met her in his entire life)

She had also (miraculously) forensically wiped her social media profile

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/07/christine-blasey-ford-leak-investigation-880177

The whole thing was a crock from beginning to end and any Democrat who took part in this sham should hang their heads in shame and someone as smart as you, should be equally as embarrassed for not calling this out for what it was

J70

Like I said, I've no interest in rehashing the specifics of the Kavanaugh for the umpteenth time. I was talking in general. You can read ten different interpretations and accounts of what happened with Ford and Kavanaugh and why. I don't know WHO to believe. You do. So be it.

whitey

Nothing to do with believing anyone

The facts are the facts-there's not a shred of evidence Kavanaugh ever even met her never mind groped her

(The allegations are about as credible as the allegations against Joe Biden from Tara Reade)

Eamonnca1

Trump praises Putin's invasion, and now this:

Gmac

Nancy lifting congress mask mandates just in time for state of the union, follow the science ✊
As a side note president of Russia account is still active on twitter .

Eamonnca1

"I don't really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another. ... our leaders care more about Ukraine's border than they do our own" JD Vance, Republican candidate for Ohio US Senate seat.

"Why do Democrats want you to hate Putin? Has Putin shipped every middle class job in your town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked your business? Is he teaching your kids to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Does he eat dogs?" Tucker Carlson

"[Putin is] pretty smart. He's taken over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. Taking over a country — really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people — and just walking right in." Donald Trump

"Why does Joe Biden care more about Ukraine's border than the U.S. southern border?" - Republican minority of the House Judiciary Committee Twitter account