The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 08, 2020, 02:19:05 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2020, 02:13:11 PM4.   You'll have to provide sources for your claims on L.A. I couldn't see any.

It's littered with exemptions

https://da.lacounty.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/SPECIAL-DIRECTIVE-20-07.pdf
do you think cops will bother arresting people when they are either released straight away or not prosecuted ? It's a great way to destroy police moral . Also in sf why do you think the icus are full it's not covid it's homeless dudes taking up beds and therefore shutting down the city .

Gabriel_Hurl

Do you have a link showing how Washington legalized heroin?

Cheers.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2020, 02:13:11 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 08, 2020, 11:18:36 AM
Quote from: Main Street on December 08, 2020, 12:55:56 AM
Since he hooked up with Trump, Rudy has fallen upon his true calling in life, a conspiracy/virus super spreader.
meanwhile out on the west coast Democrat law makers have legalized heroin and meth in Washington state , the la county prosecutors are not prosecuting the following crimes driving without a license  , trespassing, disturbing the peace, prostitution and resisting arrest . In San Francisco it is illegal to smoke a cigarette or vape in an apartment but smoking marijuana is ok , also in sf you can't smoke within 35 feet of a business but junkies shoot themselves up in business shopfronts with impunity . Liberals being tolerant of all sorts of anti social and illegal activities is destroying the quality of life for the law abiding tax paying residents of these cities .
Also 40 more people shot in Chicago over weekend and 37 the weekend before ,  a liberals paradise.

1.   Nothing whatsoever to say in defense of Trump, Giuliani, their irresponsibility with respect to COVID and their tinpot-dictator attempts to overturn the election?
2.   I had to look up the SF smoking ban. Surpisingly, it looks like its real in buildings with more than three units, but the exception for marijuana was inserted because apparently inside your home is the only place you can legally smoke it, whereas cigarettes and electronic cigarettes you can go outside. I guess you should advocate to expand the MJ allowances so that it can then be added to the apartment prohibition.
3.   On homelessness and drug use, I read a piece yesterday on some public parks in Seattle being allowed to be overrun with homeless addicts and mentally ill people. The question is do people want cities to prioritize and spend the necessary resources to get these people, whether its Seattle or San Francisco, off the streets and into the necessary care, particularly in a year where budgets are basically bust at all levels of government.
4.   You'll have to provide sources for your claims on L.A. I couldn't see any.
5.   Ticking the Chicago box as always. Tell us, how would the problems of Chicago be any different under a Republican
n city administration?
joe won that's end of it for me
Ye nobody smokes weed outside their home in sf , it smells like 100 skunks are around every corner.
Mental hospitals need to be reopened because most of the homeless I see need permanent care for life and need to be kept away from the rest of the population.
In Chicago Get into the gang neighborhoods and pull in  suspect gang members and check for weapons arrest and charge anyone caught with a weapon .long sentences for weapon possession.

Gabriel_Hurl

Gmac

Gmac

Swalwell a Chinese operative ? Didn't he accuse trump of being a Russian asset .
In sf last week another public official was arrested on bribery charges linked to a Chinese national .
Ccp/Democrat party nice amalgamation.

seafoid

https://ft.com/content/5eb76ab8-f3fe-4abb-8efa-3bf934a7cfa6... Last week the Washington Post found that only 25 Republicans on Capitol Hill (a tenth of those surveyed) were willing to admit publicly that Mr Biden won the election.

Almost all of the others refused to identify a winner. Trump tweeted: "Please send me a list of the 25 RINOs [Republicans in name only]".

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 08, 2020, 06:40:13 PM
Swalwell a Chinese operative ? Didn't he accuse trump of being a Russian asset .
In sf last week another public official was arrested on bribery charges linked to a Chinese national .

Swalwell was a "Chinese operative"? Evidence?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 08, 2020, 05:42:36 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2020, 02:13:11 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 08, 2020, 11:18:36 AM
Quote from: Main Street on December 08, 2020, 12:55:56 AM
Since he hooked up with Trump, Rudy has fallen upon his true calling in life, a conspiracy/virus super spreader.
meanwhile out on the west coast Democrat law makers have legalized heroin and meth in Washington state , the la county prosecutors are not prosecuting the following crimes driving without a license  , trespassing, disturbing the peace, prostitution and resisting arrest . In San Francisco it is illegal to smoke a cigarette or vape in an apartment but smoking marijuana is ok , also in sf you can't smoke within 35 feet of a business but junkies shoot themselves up in business shopfronts with impunity . Liberals being tolerant of all sorts of anti social and illegal activities is destroying the quality of life for the law abiding tax paying residents of these cities .
Also 40 more people shot in Chicago over weekend and 37 the weekend before ,  a liberals paradise.

1.   Nothing whatsoever to say in defense of Trump, Giuliani, their irresponsibility with respect to COVID and their tinpot-dictator attempts to overturn the election?
2.   I had to look up the SF smoking ban. Surpisingly, it looks like its real in buildings with more than three units, but the exception for marijuana was inserted because apparently inside your home is the only place you can legally smoke it, whereas cigarettes and electronic cigarettes you can go outside. I guess you should advocate to expand the MJ allowances so that it can then be added to the apartment prohibition.
3.   On homelessness and drug use, I read a piece yesterday on some public parks in Seattle being allowed to be overrun with homeless addicts and mentally ill people. The question is do people want cities to prioritize and spend the necessary resources to get these people, whether its Seattle or San Francisco, off the streets and into the necessary care, particularly in a year where budgets are basically bust at all levels of government.
4.   You'll have to provide sources for your claims on L.A. I couldn't see any.
5.   Ticking the Chicago box as always. Tell us, how would the problems of Chicago be any different under a Republican
n city administration?
joe won that's end of it for me
Ye nobody smokes weed outside their home in sf , it smells like 100 skunks are around every corner.
Mental hospitals need to be reopened because most of the homeless I see need permanent care for life and need to be kept away from the rest of the population.
In Chicago Get into the gang neighborhoods and pull in  suspect gang members and check for weapons arrest and charge anyone caught with a weapon .long sentences for weapon possession.

Didn't say no one smokes weed outside, I said it was illegal to do so.

I agree that something needs to be done for the homeless, whether addicts or mentally ill. Coercion runs into the civil liberties issue though. And once a mentally ill person who does go in is getting better and taking their medicines, you can't keep them inside against their will surely?

On Chicago, yes, law enforcement on the gangs is one part of it, but its not the only thing.

Both of these issues need massive investment of public money, unfortunately.

dec

Team Trump losing streak continues, SCOTUS shoots down their Pennsylvania case.

Eamonnca1

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2020, 07:41:50 PM

hes not of course but the same clown would run with a story like this and claim corruption, he is a sc**bag and a fool too it sounds like .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 09, 2020, 01:58:06 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2020, 07:41:50 PM

hes not of course but the same clown would run with a story like this and claim corruption, he is a sc**bag and a fool too it sounds like .

Don't know anything about the man, but from what I read about your "concern", he got rid of the person in question immediately (five years ago) when the FBI informed him and stands accused of nothing.

Is he a transparent shill for China like Trump is for Putin and Russia?

Did he put the "word" of the Chinese premier above the analysis of his own intelligence agencies?

Seamus

Looks more and more likely that the election fraud is heading to the Supreme Court, 17 states have joined Texas stating what happened in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin is unconstitutional which of course is correct. All Supreme Court judges claim to honor the Constitution so there should be only one outcome. Klaus Schwab's deplorable Great Reset may now not happen.

Expect a stay on the Electoral College process with a 4/5 week SC overview followed by a Trump second term. The Demons fell for the trap.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

maigheo

Welcome back.Was wondering where you went to .