The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corkscrew

Please do take the vaccine

Taylor

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 06, 2020, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: Main Street on November 06, 2020, 11:38:12 AM
A careful analysis of the Georgia mail-in ballots left to be counted  on Wed morn GMT,  showed Biden had a sure one way, one lane blacktop ride to pip Trump just before the line. That all night CNN guy did such a job taking each county apart, predicting outcomes and repeating those predictions every 15 minutes for the last 72 hours.. What else does that guy do in life? I think he goes back to his basement, he only exists for the election count and awaits  the call for the next election.

John King? He's amazing at what he does.
If Georgia does indeed go blue as predicted, Stacey Abrams will be the reason.

Was just reading up on her.
She is some woman for one woman.
Amazing

whitey

I would expect the Democrats have a great chance of taking both GA Senate seats

Then the fun and games will begin, because Joe is going to have to enact a VERY progressive agenda

Democrats are already losing ground in the House and could face a severe backlash in two years at the midterms.

2020 showed us (me anyway) that the Republicans are far from finished.  In spite of everything that was one heck of a turnout for Trump in the middle of a pandemic

Regarding people voting or not voting.....it has been reported that Colin Kaepernick has never even bothered to register....EVER

LeoMc

Steve Bannon! Maybe that belongs on the WTF thread.

We have pickup convoys full of armed men, waving flags, radicalised into believing they are doing their Gods Will whilst their spiritual directors call for beheadings of government Officials.
Maybe this belongs on the ISIS thread.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2020, 01:16:25 PM

Then the fun and games will begin, because Joe is going to have to enact a VERY progressive agenda

Democrats are already losing ground in the House and could face a severe backlash in two years at the midterms.

2020 showed us (me anyway) that the Republicans are far from finished.  In spite of everything that was one heck of a turnout for Trump in the middle of a pandemic

Regarding people voting or not voting.....it has been reported that Colin Kaepernick has never even bothered to register....EVER

You don't find this and Trump's conduct all week (and probably to come) even slightly disturbing?

J70

Quote from: LeoMc on November 06, 2020, 01:35:38 PM
Steve Bannon! Maybe that belongs on the WTF thread.

We have pickup convoys full of armed men, waving flags, radicalised into believing they are doing their Gods Will whilst their spiritual directors call for beheadings of government Officials.
Maybe this belongs on the ISIS thread.

And when some whackjob does try something, watch Bannon cry "it was only entertainment and not meant to be taken literally", just like Tucker and Alex Jones before him.

J70

I see some of Bannon's associates from the "build the wall" fundraising fraud are apparently behind the "stop the steal" bullshit that Facebook shut down.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on November 06, 2020, 01:43:59 PM

You don't find this and Trump's conduct all week (and probably to come) even slightly disturbing?

No more disturbing than concocting a fake dossier and using it to spy on an opponents campaign staff

Did you read about what was said in Nancy Pelosis call yesterday.....that would explain (in my opinion) why Trump got such a great vote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/failure-house-democrats-grapple-surprise-2020-losses/story%3fid=74048497

screenexile

YYYYYYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Call it!

LCohen

Quote from: J70 on November 06, 2020, 01:48:35 PM
I see some of Bannon's associates from the "build the wall" fundraising fraud are apparently behind the "stop the steal" bullshit that Facebook shut down.

Anybody foolish enough to contribute to Trump's crowdfunding should make sure they get back their money pro rata if any element of the legal challenge is shut down early

gallsman

RTE and Newstalk were both talking to Bannon in the last few days. Embarrassing.

johnnycool

Trump was never a republican anyway  ;D ;D ;D

LCohen

Not convinced Democrats will win the Senate run offs. Surely a lot depends on the stance of the candidate that is dropping out? If they are a nutjob libertarian their vote is unlikely to go to the Democrats

Franko

Quote from: johnnycool on November 06, 2020, 01:55:49 PM

Trump was never a republican anyway  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

I remember that line of bullshit.  Obviously he didn't.   ;D