Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

HiMucker

Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 08:34:06 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on October 30, 2020, 08:27:52 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 05:44:06 PM
Quote from: omochain on October 30, 2020, 04:08:21 PM
Depends on where Trump's postmaster has worked to disrupt service. Where do you think that would be? Do the research yourself Gmac. Hint battle ground states where Trump will want an excuse to contest elections.
bs if you can't figure out how to get your vote in with multiple options and months of time in advance you are either dumb or lazy or both not disenfranchised.
Wise up. It takes 10 mins tops to vote in Ireland, but "the greatest nation on earth" you have ones queuing for hours? You don't think it would be reasonable to sort this out for the public?
good for Ireland
;D Your some pup

omochain

Now don't be giving pups a bad rap.. they are generally lovable... Aren't they?

RedHand88

Depends on where Trump's postmaster has worked to disrupt service. Where do you think that would be? Do the research yourself Gmac. Hint battle ground states where Trump will want an excuse to contest elections.
bs if you can't figure out how to get your vote in with multiple options and months of time in advance you are either dumb or lazy or both not disenfranchised.
Wise up. It takes 10 mins tops to vote in Ireland, but "the greatest nation on earth" you have ones queuing for hours? You don't think it would be reasonable to sort this out for the public?

Don't they have months to do it though?

delgany

They do have drive through voting in some state on news last night !

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 30, 2020, 08:58:44 PM

Don't they have months to do it though?
you can get a ballot in the mail months in advance and fill it out and either mail it or drop it off at a ballot drop box . There are lots of local propositions and stuff on the ballots other than trump of Biden so showing up and going through the whole ballot in person can take a long time especially in a pandemic.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: delgany on October 30, 2020, 09:10:16 PM
They do have drive through voting in some state on news last night !

And the Texas GOP are trying to get those votes made illegal even though it was their Lt. Gov who approved it.

Milltown Row2

But I'd have thought with all the press rallies and debates you'd want a decent idea on who to vote for. That's why in most countries ballots are done on the day.

Yes overseas votes I get but this seems excessive
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LCohen

Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 02:42:02 PM
Quote from: LCohen on October 30, 2020, 02:31:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2020, 02:01:39 PM
Girl on the other day and she was saying it took her 5 hours to vote? So are the standing in line to vote for 5 hours? WTF I'd lose interest after 5 minutes and head home...

Why is it so long? I know the population is a lot but surely more voting stations would bring the timing down

In some places Republicans have only allowed 1 location per county. Actually shutting other locations to enforce it.

Unbelievable and shameful
you can get mail in ballot for months in advance that can be mailed or dropped off so there's
no excuse for not voting , don't believe the bs .

Tell that to GOP. They are putting a big effort into this. If they are wasting their time then you should probably let them know

LCohen

Gmac - any view on what is going on at Fox? That Tucker story was guaranteed to be fake and yet it got on air? What is going on there? Did they create the fake story or just stupidly allow themselves to become complicit it spreading it? Is there nobody within Fox with the intelligence to spot these thing?

Very difficult for these people to even claim to be journalists going forward?8

Gmac

I'm not a fox new expert or spokesman, the only comment I made was on the interview with tony bobulinski who was hunter Biden's business partner that's a fact and what he said has not been debunked and implicated joe . The documents going missing sounds like bs .

Main Street

in all probability this will go down as the worst ever re-election campaign by an incumbent, where most every negative attempt to  promote  backfired spectacularly.
  Voting??  near impossible  to measure the idiocy of the strategy to question the validity of the vote, months before the voters cast their vote.

What Ireland can learn from the USA  is to introduce a week/two week long voting window for general elections.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 11:29:43 PM
I'm not a fox new expert or spokesman, the only comment I made was on the interview with tony bobulinski who was hunter Biden's business partner that's a fact and what he said has not been debunked and implicated joe . The documents going missing sounds like bs .

Implicated Joe in what?

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on October 31, 2020, 09:57:10 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 30, 2020, 11:29:43 PM

Implicated Joe in what?
Joeburger

LCohen

Record covid numbers in US. Kushner responds by saying the numbers are tiny "just look at Instagram".

Team Trump are the most desperate fools I've witnessed