The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on April 13, 2020, 06:55:05 PM
You only need 1% of independents to stop believing what they read in the NYT for this to have a meaningful impact in November

Perhaps, but I doubt if anyone who is swayed by this particular "outrage" incident would be someone who would be very open to the Dems anyway.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on April 13, 2020, 07:04:50 PM
You only need 1% of independents to stop believing what they read in the NYT for this to have a meaningful impact in November

Perhaps, but I doubt if anyone who is swayed by this particular "outrage" incident would be someone who would be very open to the Dems anyway.

Small margins is all it takes

How many people believed the Russian Hoax?

Quite a few......but how many were going to vote for him anyway.....shag all

J70

Quote from: whitey on April 13, 2020, 07:14:09 PM

Sorry lad, I'm confused!

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Eamonnca1

Help me out here. What do you mean by "Russian hoax"?

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 13, 2020, 07:41:18 PM

Help me out here. What do you mean by "Russian hoax"?

You know the fake dossier paid for by Clinton that was fueled by Russian intelligence misinformation, then fed to rogue and corrupt FBI Agents who then forged fabricated and perjured themselves to get FISA warrants on members of Trump campaign

Eamonnca1

Oh, you mean the Mueller investigation that resulted in 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences. That hoax.

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 13, 2020, 08:02:17 PM
Oh, you mean the Mueller investigation that resulted in 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences. That hoax.

Yes-that one

While we're at it lets unleash a Mueller type open ended investigation of the Democrats and see what you find.  WhenHillary was interviewed by the FBI over the email server she wasn't even under oath. What did the FBI agent say again....."we don't want to go in loaded for bear, because we'll end up working for her"

Anyway.....sit tight. I heard Mr Durham has a world of hurt coming their way pretty soon

J70

"World of hurt"?

We'll see, but I'll not hold my breath.

Trump wouldn't be able to contain himself if there was anything even hinting at seriously damaging on the way for the "deep state" or the Dems.

dec

I think everything is going to be OK.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6149054753001

Trumps' Council to re-open America includes  Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner. Chief of staff Mark Meadows' council will also include Mnuchin, Kudlow, Lighthizer and Ross;

J70

Quote from: dec on April 13, 2020, 08:57:42 PM

Trumps' Council to re-open America includes  Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner. Chief of staff Mark Meadows' council will also include Mnuchin, Kudlow, Lighthizer and Ross;

Phew. I was worried Ivanka and Jared wouldn't be lending their considerable knowledge and intellectual heft to the process. ::)

Looking at the list, I guess they're there for the public health side??

Gmac

Quote from: dec on April 13, 2020, 08:57:42 PM

he should have got aoc in theta

Eamonnca1

Quote from: whitey on April 13, 2020, 08:22:14 PM

Yes-that one

While we're at it lets unleash a Mueller type open ended investigation of the Democrats and see what you find.  WhenHillary was interviewed by the FBI over the email server she wasn't even under oath. What did the FBI agent say again....."we don't want to go in loaded for bear, because we'll end up working for her"

Anyway.....sit tight. I heard Mr Durham has a world of hurt coming their way pretty soon

Would there be anything to be said for another Benghazi investigation, Ted?

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 13, 2020, 09:16:43 PM

Yes-that one

I take it you know there's a significant difference between a congressional inquiry and a special counsel investigation?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 13, 2020, 09:16:43 PM

Yes-that one