Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Glad you think sexual assault is something worth mocking whitey

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 28, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
Glad you think sexual assault is funny whitey

No I think its funny that Sy said

"I see some of the usual suspects embarassing themselves as usual on sexual assault.

Have the fûcking balls to believe the woman when she is quite clearly very believable. Fin."

heganboy

The Trump tweets tomorrow, who will be first target?

The accuser?
Clintona
Obama
Women

China

His own accusers

Rosenstein
Jeff sessions

We are beyond the ability to predict the dumb shit.

Maybe they are all laughing with him...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

RedHand88

Quote from: moysider on September 28, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 28, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 27, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Let the FBI deal with it.  He doesn't seem to want that which makes him guilty in my eyes.  Lindsey Graham is some laugh, what a dramatic performance from him.

I think Graham was sending a warning to Collins and Murkowski not to vote against him.
He seems to have lied a few times (eg over what Renate alumni meant) but the GOP don't care. He is no Atticus Finch.

He tried to be though.
I couldn't imagine many people I would like to avoid spending time with than that Kavanaugh individual.
When he mentioned his little daughter praying for 'that woman', .............
Came across as a hateful p***k. Good actor too.
At the end of the hearing he would not make eye contact with the black Dem. Sen. He deliberately acted like he was taking notes.

:o

seafoid

Senator Jones from Alabama has indicated he will
vote No.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1045510166161084416/photo/1

They just need 1 more

Kavanaugh ranting reminded me of Roland Freisler who used to work for a Mr Hitler.

https://youtu.be/D3qsImhAswo

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on September 28, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
vote No.

They just need 1 more

Kavanaugh ranting reminded me of Roland Freisler who used to work for a Mr Hitler.

Uhhh Seafoid. Doug Jones is a Democrat.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on September 28, 2018, 02:00:21 AM
Quote from: Syferus on September 28, 2018, 01:03:53 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 28, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 28, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 27, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Let the FBI deal with it.  He doesn't seem to want that which makes him guilty in my eyes.  Lindsey Graham is some laugh, what a dramatic performance from him.

I think Graham was sending a warning to Collins and Murkowski not to vote against him.
He seems to have lied a few times (eg over what Renate alumni meant) but the GOP don't care. He is no Atticus Finch.

He tried to be though.
I couldn't imagine many people I would like to avoid spending time with than that Kavanaugh individual.
When he mentioned his little daughter praying for 'that woman', .............
Came across as a hateful p***k. Good actor too.
At the end of the hearing he would not make eye contact with the black Dem. Sen. He deliberately acted like he was taking notes.

That shït heel is going to do more damage to America in his 30+ years on the bench if confirmed than Trump ever could possibly do. They're replacing the swing vote with a hard right, mad cap judge with a history of sexual assault. It makes Clarence Thomas look like a stand up guy. Ideology won over decency in 2016 and it very well could again this year.

Hey Sy.

I want to report that in 1982 or 1983 you grabbed me by the c0ck in the bathroom at a teenage disco.  I cant remember if it happened in Castlerea or in Cloonfad, but it definitely happened.I think there were 6 people there, but it might have been 27. One of them was my best friend, but she actually doesnt even remember the event taking place, but it definitely did.   I forgot all about it for 35 years, but when I heard you were running for elections as the candidate of the Take Ballagh Back Party, I was triggered and it all came flooding back
Whitey, I heard you whine about it on MWR. You refused to have Bord na Mona investigate and there is evidence from 2 turf cutters that you won't acknowledge. The punters in Midas will decide.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on September 28, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Quote from: heganboy on September 28, 2018, 02:25:22 AM
You are a contemptible ass, who in the face of fact, science and evidence clings to an irrational baseless view of the world, colored by any thing or anyone who confirms your own bias.

You could probably find 65 people to say otherwise though, wouldn't make one of them right or you any less odious. In fact it is just an accident of the location of your birth that you weren't Trump's nominee this time around.

And no, that is not a compliment.

People deal with sexual assault in many many different ways, most of which are a struggle to help themselves come to terms with an experience that is outside of their comprehension.

You should relate to the lack of comprehension part quite well

WTF are you talking about. If Diane Feinstein thought this was real shed have jumped all over it back in July.  Heres what Sy said

"I see some of the usual suspects embarassing themselves as usual on sexual assault.

Have the fûcking balls to believe the woman when she is quite clearly very believable. Fin."

Shes believable all right, but doesnt have a single solitary shred of evidence. Her best fvckin friend said it didnt happen
Kavanaugh's rant would seem to imply it did.
He doesn't have the temperament or the moral authority for the job.

RedHand88

Those who think Kavanaugh doesnt have the tempernent for the job should watch Clarence Thomas' senate judiciary committee hearing in 91.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on September 28, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 28, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
vote No.

They just need 1 more

Uhhh Seafoid. Doug Jones is a Democrat.
Uhh alright But he is from the Deep south. It seems to be down to Flake (who is leaving anyway), Collins, Murkowski and Manchin

Kickham csc

I'm struggling with this case TBH.

I struggle with the fact that a man's reputation can be destroyed without due process. Diane Feinstein should be ashamed of how she handled this, as she, in my opinion has let down Ford, the US hearing process, and the reputation of the Democratic Party.  She has left this issue open for counter challenge, on one hand, serious allegations have be levied that put into question this mans suitability to be on the Supreme Court.....on the other hand the timing for the release of the letter indicates that she was more interested in the political game and timed the release to impact upmost damage to the candidate. Especially when during the process the FBI would be running background checks

I also struggle with the fact that one of the senators has admitted to sexually assaulting a girl in his teenage years.....but that's OK, I said sorry.......and he now takes the high ground to admonish the candidate.

I also struggle with the Republicans, who without an investigation, may be pushing a candidate for the Supreme Court who has a serious criminal allegation hanging over his head.

In summary, as an American citizen, this situation is a really depressing indictment of the American political system / society at the moment.

seafoid

Jennifer Rubin

@JRubinBlogger
·
10h

This will not end if Kavanaugh confirmed. The new congress will call and compel testimony from other witnesses. A Dem Congress could well vote to impeach. Bar complaints will be lodged vs. him. The next D president will expand the court. Kavanaugh willing to burn it all down.

five points

Jennifer Rubin is a bitter enemy of Trump who has been predicting his imminent demise almost daily for 3 years now. Her predictions so far have been laughably off the mark. She has no credibility here.

J70

Quote from: five points on September 28, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
Jennifer Rubin is a bitter enemy of Trump who has been predicting his imminent demise almost daily for 3 years now. Her predictions so far have been laughably off the mark. She has no credibility here.

Everyone's predictions about Trump's demise have been off the mark. There is a list as long as your arm of statements and conduct which would have done in any normal politician, but his complete lack of decency and shame; the pace at which the stories come, each one forcing the previous one off the front pages; the utter cowardice and cynicism of the overall GOP (John McCain must be turning over in his grave at the carry on of his best buddy Lindsay Graham after the way Trump treated both of them); and the general, bitter division of the US along partisan lines mean that accountability just doesn't enter the equation when it comes to Trump.

five points

Quote from: J70 on September 28, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
and the general, bitter division of the US along partisan lines mean that accountability just doesn't enter the equation when it comes to Trump.
Yeah, there was no partisan division until 2016  ::)