omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 04:07:36 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 02:47:38 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 02, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
He basically wants me to admit that the NYT made a typo once therefore they're just as bad as the 60 lies-per-minute cranked out by Fox News and the racist fascist hatred spewing out of the radio from the AM dial. If he thinks I'm going to play his silly little game he can think again.

Way to go Eamonn. Let's see what the Fox comes up with to debunk the Left Coast liberal viewpoint.

You're celebrating the fact that Eamon is unwilling to tell the truth, much like the left/democrat media.
So much for his credibility.

It's funny how many lackeys are jumping to his defence rather than get him to answer the question.

No celebration.. Just telling him to ignore your trolling prods. BTW you are not so quick to answer questions yourself.

I fail to see how asking a simple question is trolling.
If telling the truth is so hard for liberals/democrats then how can they claim to have the higher moral ground in the current circumstances.

Eamons relaying of his trump facts seems quite hypocritical if he's unable to tell the truth himself, no? He should give it a rest until he can admit that his side tells a few fibs

Ok let's change the language a little to see if we can get some consensus.
Question
Does the media left and right get in wrong?
I believe the answer is yes on both counts.
Now the real question is the degree to which they get it wrong and the degree to which they get it wrong when the facts demonstrate that they are wrong.
Discuss and please back up your position with hard evidence.

Is this your fake account eamon?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you avoid every opportunity to discuss this rationally. You are a Troll.

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 07:07:41 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 04:07:36 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 02:47:38 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 02, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 02, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
He basically wants me to admit that the NYT made a typo once therefore they're just as bad as the 60 lies-per-minute cranked out by Fox News and the racist fascist hatred spewing out of the radio from the AM dial. If he thinks I'm going to play his silly little game he can think again.

Way to go Eamonn. Let's see what the Fox comes up with to debunk the Left Coast liberal viewpoint.

You're celebrating the fact that Eamon is unwilling to tell the truth, much like the left/democrat media.
So much for his credibility.

It's funny how many lackeys are jumping to his defence rather than get him to answer the question.

No celebration.. Just telling him to ignore your trolling prods. BTW you are not so quick to answer questions yourself.

I fail to see how asking a simple question is trolling.
If telling the truth is so hard for liberals/democrats then how can they claim to have the higher moral ground in the current circumstances.

Eamons relaying of his trump facts seems quite hypocritical if he's unable to tell the truth himself, no? He should give it a rest until he can admit that his side tells a few fibs

Ok let's change the language a little to see if we can get some consensus.
Question
Does the media left and right get in wrong?
I believe the answer is yes on both counts.
Now the real question is the degree to which they get it wrong and the degree to which they get it wrong when the facts demonstrate that they are wrong.
Discuss and please back up your position with hard evidence.

Is this your fake account eamon?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you avoid every opportunity to discuss this rationally. You are a Troll.

I'll wait for "Eamon" to respond to my query first. Calling names is a democrat tactic I see.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 06:18:01 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 03, 2017, 06:06:40 PM
Have we lost the ignore feature? I want to put that Foxclown on ignore. I'm done looking at his conservative nonsense.

Seeing as you proudly boast about it you might want to amend your signature slightly to

Avoiding the real world in my headlights of justice

Sure - use the ignore button. Anything rather answer a simple question. Isn't this exactly the reason the US is polarised when you'd rather go this route than tell the truth.

Truth? What would a conservative know about truth? What's the point in trying to reason with people like you, you amusingly stupid mucksavage?

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 03, 2017, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 03, 2017, 06:18:01 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 03, 2017, 06:06:40 PM
Have we lost the ignore feature? I want to put that Foxclown on ignore. I'm done looking at his conservative nonsense.

Seeing as you proudly boast about it you might want to amend your signature slightly to

Avoiding the real world in my headlights of justice

Sure - use the ignore button. Anything rather answer a simple question. Isn't this exactly the reason the US is polarised when you'd rather go this route than tell the truth.

Truth? What would a conservative know about truth? What's the point in trying to reason with people like you, you amusingly stupid mucksavage?

How do you know you can't reason with someone if you refuse to be honest and talk to them?

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2017, 04:14:12 PM
Michael Moore on Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfRuA2-7XIw
these 2 guys personally hate trump so much it's hard to take them too serious , I think trump may have sued Larry at one point .as regards the media fox are kinda pro trump ,CNN MSNBC basically slate him 24 hours a day , cbs abc pbs news also anti trump .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on May 03, 2017, 08:46:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2017, 04:14:12 PM
Michael Moore on Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfRuA2-7XIw
these 2 guys personally hate trump so much it's hard to take them too serious , I think trump may have sued Larry at one point .as regards the media fox are kinda pro trump ,CNN MSNBC basically slate him 24 hours a day , cbs abc pbs news also anti trump .

Fox are "kinda pro-Trump"?? ;D

How are PBS news anti-Trump?

I'll grant you that CBS, at least on the national evening news, are doing a great job calling him on his nonsense. I would call that responsible journalism though.

Eamonnca1

Trump tells a lie. The "mainstream media" report that he told a lie. Conservatives get bent out of shape about "mainstream media bias." They seem to think that the job of the media is to strike a balance between truth and lies.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 03, 2017, 11:33:33 PM
Trump tells a lie. The "mainstream media" report that he told a lie. Conservatives get bent out of shape about "mainstream media bias." They seem to think that the job of the media is to strike a balance between truth and lies.

Speaking of lies eamon

Do the left/democrat media (CNN/MSNBC etc.) tell lies?

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on May 01, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

Maybe because the lies and delusion are exclusive to the left/democrat media?

I'll just leave this here again.

Probably the most stupid thing I've ever read on an INTERNET forum from undoubtedly the stupidest poster I've ever read on an INTERNET forum - foxkkkommander.

Oraisteach

Good man, Sid.  You have identified the most absurd post of the year.  It should be bronzed and framed.  Please, Sid, post it regularly as a reminder.

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on May 04, 2017, 12:09:59 AM

Probably the most stupid thing I've ever read on an INTERNET forum from undoubtedly the stupidest poster I've ever read on an INTERNET forum - foxkkkommander.

its not even close siddy.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 03, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 03, 2017, 05:21:24 AM
Quote from: whitey on May 03, 2017, 03:13:49 AM
Quote from: omochain on May 02, 2017, 09:53:47 PM
OK Foxy, you are a great man for picking out the less common sins of the center while you ignore the great snow job that Fox et all have done selling working people that tax cuts for the wealthy will create their next job. The constant drumbeat from the right on how "trickle down" economics is the true path to working people's wage increases when there is no evidence to support this. Fox et all skew the evidence, constantly misinform and mix in a wee bit of racism to convince poor white folks that not taxing wealthy people is good for them. The real failure of the lame stream media is giving this BS false equivalency. It set the stage for Trump's moronic and misinformed BS.

When a city/state like Chicago/IL is essentially bankrupt, my liberal family members point out that the reason there's no money for public education or public safety is that the "wealthy " aren't paying their fair share.   Read this and maybe you'll understand out why the private sector folks are sick to the teeth of funding a system with zero accountability

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-pat-quinn-idot-patronage-madigan-edit-0430-20170428-story,amp.html

That's a very sobering and disturbing read. Quinn's administration was appalling. I am equally opposed to corruption, incompetence and malfeasance. Quinn's administration was patently wrong but thank god not the way most of our State Governments are run. Also, It particularly disturbs me that Irish names appear all too frequently when stuff like this is occurs.
However you are missing the point. This country built the greatest engine for working class upward mobility on the back of a progressive tax system and intelligent infrastructure spending between the mid 1930's up to the Reagan administration. When Reagan introduced trickle down economics and started the starvation of infrastructure development, the wealthy still got richer but the working class started getting poorer. 
In intervening years from FDR's new deal until Reagan, wealthy people paid their taxes and got wealthier because back then; like Warren Buffett, they understood that paying people a decent wage and investing in the Country meant increased demand for the goods and services they were selling. The pie got bigger, Ergo they made more money and paid more taxes. Everybody did well. Regan changed all of that .. he convinced enough working people with a toxic mix of racism and the fantasy that they were all going to be taxed to death when they became millionaires; that Government was bad and paying taxes was even worse. Check the economic metrics for the US, 1935 to 1980 and compare to the same metrics from 1980 to date and you will see the stark difference in income growth for the working class.
So tell all your friends to vote for and support competent government officials who will invest their tax dollars in efficient growth oriented education, science and infrastructure.

The point that you are missing is that in predominantly Democratic states the amount of waste and corruption is simply frightening.  So when conservatives like me baulk at paying even more tax, it's not that I hate poor people, sick kids or overworked teachers....I have no problem paying more tax if it actually goes to help the people it's earmarked for.....I have a problem when it's used to give useless lazy fvckers "do nothing" jobs because their second cousin is a state senator

I do get the point, I am as opposed to lazy corrupt government officials as you.  But check it out and you will find that the democratic states subsidize the republican states and incompetence and corrupt greed swings both ways. The difference being, Republicans like to use it as their rationale for not paying taxes. Take a look at Kansas if you want to see the result of tax cuts.

Believe whatever fairytales you want

Tax hikes alone aren't the solution.

im not for a moment claiming that Republicans have all the answers, but having lived only in blue states for the past 25 years, the levels of corruption and waste are simply mind blowing. Any attempt to curtail spending, and you're automatically in for a bout of "class warfare" aided and abetted by main stream medi

https://www.wtnh.com/2017/04/28/income-tax-revenue-collapses-malloy-says-taxing-the-rich-doesnt-work/amp/

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on May 04, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

There's a couple of posters with a crush on me...they can't tell the difference between a question and a statement ;)

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on May 04, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
Quote from: stew on May 04, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

There's a couple of posters with a crush on me...they can't tell the difference between a question and a statement ;)
Every reasonable poster can see through you for what you are - a simpleton who can't help making a fool of himself every time he comments.

A bit like Mr. Trump, actually.

Hence you classing Breitbart, Alex Jones and the National Enquirer as credible and truthful sources.