Here is the question you asked:

"How many Muslims in the US have committed murder?"

And this is the question I answered

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 08:00:47 PM
Here is the question you asked:

"How many Muslims in the US have committed murder?"

And this is the question I answered

So nothing implicated or no comment on the matter beyond listing those few examples?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2017, 06:58:35 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 04, 2017, 06:27:45 PM
Why am I not surprised that none of the right wing bigots here even mentioned the  Quebec Mosque murders, never mind condemn them.
Then we get the genius complaining that a US invader can't safely walk about in a country where he has no business.

I will give you a clue.....it's in the title of the thread

So he can tweet about a terrorist even in France yet he can't tweet about one in Canada?

What's the difference???

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 07:29:39 PM
So all these liberal protestors are hysterical about

- Despicable treatment of women
- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

and they are pissed at what they perceive as Muslim rights not being upheld? Educate yourselves for f**ks sake.

Your logic here seems to be taking in muslim refugees and allowing them to assimilate as hundreds of thousands of their co-religionists have done previously = supporting the implementation of sharia law.

Is that right?

You can do your own research and educate yourself of how this is gradually pushed on a host country. There are plenty of articles to google.

Why don't you just give us a few examples?

Where has sharia law been imposed on the west? Or even a serious attempt at imposition?

So you're unaware that parts of England are pretty much muslim only. Start there.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2017, 08:09:15 PM
Why am I not surprised that none of the right wing bigots here even mentioned the  Quebec Mosque murders, never mind condemn them.
Then we get the genius complaining that a US invader can't safely walk about in a country where he has no business.

So he can tweet about a terrorist even in France yet he can't tweet about one in Canada?

What's the difference???

Why doesn't that smug p***k trudeau just take in all the worlds refugees? Problem solved.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

and they are pissed at what they perceive as Muslim rights not being upheld? Educate yourselves for f**ks sake.

Your logic here seems to be taking in muslim refugees and allowing them to assimilate as hundreds of thousands of their co-religionists have done previously = supporting the implementation of sharia law.

Is that right?

You can do your own research and educate yourself of how this is gradually pushed on a host country. There are plenty of articles to google.

Where has sharia law been imposed on the west? Or even a serious attempt at imposition?

So you're unaware that parts of England are pretty much muslim only. Start there.

If you have facts, then list them.

Otherwise it's just baseless innuendo and scaremongering.

whitey

What's the difference???

This is the question that was asked:

"Why am I not surprised that none of the right wing bigots here even mentioned the  Quebec Mosque murders, never mind condemn them. "

How could we answer a question we were never asked in the first place?

Rossfan

Do whitey stew and Co condemn or agree with the murders in the Quebec Mosque?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

What's the difference???

Why doesn't that smug p***k trudeau just take in all the worlds refugees? Problem solved.

Why don't you answer the question?

seafoid

‏MatthewYglesias @mattyglesias

Every career person I've spoken to says it's worse than you realize.

gallsman

"Educate yourself"

I get it now, fox is an Irish MMA fan. That explains the stupidity and somewhat prickly nature whilst still, dumbfoundingly, maintaining a smug self assurance.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 08:28:55 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 04, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

- Human rights issues
- LBGTQ rights issues
- A totalitarian regime
- An unjust court system

Is that right?

If you have facts, then list them.

Otherwise it's just baseless innuendo and scaremongering.

Theresa May has already indicated sharia law is in effect in britain. Sharia courts to settle divorces, domestics,  property issues etc. are in use.
You can stick your head in the sand if you like J70.

foxcommander

Quote from: gallsman on February 04, 2017, 09:14:08 PM
"Educate yourself"

I get it now, fox is an Irish MMA fan. That explains the stupidity and somewhat prickly nature whilst still, dumbfoundingly, maintaining a smug self assurance.

If you're going in for guessing about someones character then I think you're a twat ;)

Did you get all upset I called trudeau a smug p***k then try to copy my words? Show some originality.

seafoid

It's mostly bullshit from the White House

Jim Sciutto ‏@jimsciutto  1 d

Early on WH said only 100 or so affected: Over 100,000 visas revoked, govt lawyer says in Virginia court #travelban

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 5 h 

Obscure websites published a fake story that Kuwait was copying Trump's ban. The president Facebooked it, got 67,000 shares.