Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 567202 times)

whitey

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #7080 on: January 11, 2017, 02:04:35 AM »
The Manchurian candidate, president elect Trumpski.

You couldn't make this up

Odds on President Pence in 2017 anyone?

Or are they taking the piss, in Moscow, at Miss Universe, yellow on orange. Or is it gold...

Stranger things have happened.......I wouldnt be at all surprised if they have the goods on him....actually I would be more surprised if they didnt

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: January 11, 2017, 07:13:22 AM »
I was wrong about Sharpton and Jackson, that said I fail to understand why it took so long to be deemed a hate crime, oh yeah and apologies to blm also, they did make a statement denouncing the incident.

Perhaps your assumptions about these people needs some re-examining.

Seriously, who in their right mind, of any political persuasion outside of some murderous halfwits, would condone what those kids did?

But then again you repeatedly post the nonsense about Hillary being a murderer and so forth.

It's the kind of demonizing and caricaturing and conspiracy theorizing that ends up with the would-be pizzeria assassin or worse.

I never said they confined the behaviour of those animals, I was wondering why they did not come right out and denounce it, kind of like Trump on white supremacists.

Sharpton and Jackson did the right thing, I was wrong, did I was wrong, what more do you want.

As for Clinton, I and many millions of people would put nothing past that bitch, including murder.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Declan

• View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: January 11, 2017, 07:56:14 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"DJT- It must suck to be dogged by salacious rumors ppl r gonna believe forever, regardless of evidence. Hope urine decent spirits. -HRC"

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7083 on: January 11, 2017, 12:01:22 PM »
I have to say I enjoyed that. The king of misinformation getting done by a fabricated story ... good enough for him!!!

I'd say he's spitting bullets in Trump Tower class!!

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: January 11, 2017, 12:03:51 PM »
She has never been tried for murder so she has never committed murder in the eyes of the law. I am being a bit of a hypocrite in that I gave OJ the benefit of the doubt, here she has never been more than spoken to about VF.

In short this is me letting that go, she did not murder anybody.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: January 11, 2017, 12:25:36 PM »
So Russia has some interesting material on the Donald. The narcissist in chief is not your regular President.
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

vallankumous

• View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: January 11, 2017, 01:39:29 PM »
So Russia has some interesting material on the Donald. The narcissist in chief is not your regular President.

I'm hate to disappoint but this is a fake.
It only serves now to make him controversy free.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: January 11, 2017, 02:00:03 PM »

No it doesn't... have you seen his twitter this morning he's blowing a gasket. Good enough for him after his birther shite and questioning Ted Cruz's father's link to the JFK assassination, Clinton being linked to murders etc.

What's good for the goose!!!

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: January 11, 2017, 02:08:49 PM »

What's fake?

That he and Obama were briefed by intelligence that they are looking into reports that Russia had compromising info, or that Russia had compromising info?

Trump could clear a lot of shit up by releasing his tax returns and getting rid if his business conflicts of interest.

vallankumous

• View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: January 11, 2017, 02:14:53 PM »

No it doesn't... have you seen his twitter this morning he's blowing a gasket. Good enough for him after his birther shite and questioning Ted Cruz's father's link to the JFK assassination, Clinton being linked to murders etc.

No, i didn't see his twitter account. I don't have confidence in it as a source of information.

Yes, after all that.

vallankumous

• View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: January 11, 2017, 02:16:58 PM »

What's fake?

That he and Obama were briefed by intelligence that they are looking into reports that Russia had compromising info, or that Russia had compromising info?

Trump could clear a lot of shit up by releasing his tax returns and getting rid if his business conflicts of interest.

That there was info to be had and that Russia had it.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: January 11, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »

No, i didn't see his twitter account. I don't have confidence in it as a source of information.

Yes, after all that.

Donald Trump's twitter account is verified as his own and he has confirmed it is his own so it is an extremely valid source of information to that end!!!

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: January 11, 2017, 02:36:21 PM »

Yes, after all that.

What's fake?

That there was info to be had and that Russia had it.

How do you know?

I've no way of knowing either way, but the intelligence agencies were supposedly concerned enough to tell him and Obama they were looking into it.

Like I said, a bit of transparency from Trump would go a long way. They've previously acknowledged a lot of business entanglements with the Russians.

vallankumous

• View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: January 11, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »

Donald Trump's twitter account is verified as his own and he has confirmed it is his own so it is an extremely valid source of information to that end!!!

It's an extremely valuable tool for Trump beating lots of nails in 40 characters or less.

vallankumous

• View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: January 11, 2017, 02:41:16 PM »

How do you know?

I've no way of knowing either way, but the intelligence agencies were supposedly concerned enough to tell him and Obama they were looking into it.

Like I said, a bit of transparency from Trump would go a long way. They've previously acknowledged a lot of business entanglements with the Russians.

I don't know really i'm just forming an opinion from the info i've seen.

I suppose that's their job. Potential scandal for the President and President elect and they inform them. I'd say it's common.
Business men do business. What the issue there?