The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 05:14:38 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 04:54:28 PM

That is immature bullshit muppet.

She was never President, every President leaves a mess for the incoming President, Trump will have to deal with the worst financial mess since 1929, he will have to deal with the JV squad Obama ignored, hmmm, let's see, the illegal immigrant situation, the fact that cops are not protcted under Obama's watch, I could go on but sure he was just as screwed by W.

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

But you won't read that.

As for the financial crisis being Obama's fault. You are right, he was screwed by Dubya. Obama didn't fix it so he deserves a lot of the blame, fair enough. But then he had a stalemate with both houses. So the blame for not fixing, or even succeeding in slowing down the mess that Dubya made, should probably be shared.

But you have been told that before and you ignore that too. You blame Obama and absolve the Republicans.

You call Hillary a liar, when all the evidence is that Trump is a prolific liar, given his penchant for making stuff up all the time on twitter.

But you will ignore that too.

You attacked Hillary's connections to Wall St., when TRUMP OWNS PART OF WALL ST!

You couldn't make this stuff up  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Correct, Trump has spent the sum total of Zero seconds in office, clinton has been bleeding America and the world dry for decades, damn it Muppet open your mind to Donald, he might be great, just ask him.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 04:39:37 PM
Exactly.

You blame Hillary for Trump winning the Republican primaries.
You blame Hillary for Trump winning the Presidential election.

We'll just have to wait and see if you really stop blaming her for what Trump does in office.

Who ever said I'm "blaming" Hillary for anything

Her campaign contributed to Trumps rise by their collusion with the MSM in promoting a clown candidate. That is a contributing factor, but by no means the only factor that led to him winnng the Republican primary

In the general election, team Clinton scored about ten own goals any one of which could have turpodeod her candidacy.

Maybe my argument is too nuanced for you to comprehend....they contributed to the existence of an environment where he was able to get elected......if you want to twist that into saying I'm blaming Hillary for Trumps win....then knock yourself out

foxcommander

So looking forward to the inauguration

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 06:05:08 PM
Exactly.

We'll just have to wait and see if you really stop blaming her for what Trump does in office.

Her campaign contributed to Trumps rise by their collusion with the MSM in promoting a clown candidate. That is a contributing factor, but by no means the only factor that led to him winnng the Republican primary

In the general election, team Clinton scored about ten own goals any one of which could have turpodeod her candidacy.

Maybe my argument is too nuanced for you to comprehend....they contributed to the existence of an environment where he was able to get elected......if you want to twist that into saying I'm blaming Hillary for Trumps win....then knock yourself out

What is MSM - Is it Main Stream Media? As in not Fox News, Breitbart etc??

As for the rest.

Exactly. Call it what you want, but you making my argument for me.

To prove my point, who else is to blame for Trump's victory?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 06:23:19 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 06:05:08 PM
Exactly.

What is MSM - Is it Main Stream Media?

Clinton Network News and such Obama cheerleading stations. Garbage.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38397594

In his latest Twitter tirade, President-elect Donald Trump has claimed he could have won more votes than his rival Hillary Clinton.
"I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote - but would campaign differently," he said.

The Republican insisted his strategy was more "sophisticated".

He won nearly three million fewer votes than the Democratic candidate, but prevailed in the electoral college.

The arcane but all-important institution formally certified him earlier this week as winner of the 2016 presidential election.

But the Manhattan billionaire is apparently still chafing at critics' claims that he lacks a popular mandate.

In two other tweets on Wednesday morning, Mr Trump said: "Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult & sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!"

There has never been a president like this one. It is going to be a very bumpy ride.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 07:12:58 PM

In his latest Twitter tirade, President-elect Donald Trump has claimed he could have won more votes than his rival Hillary Clinton.
"I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote - but would campaign differently," he said.

He won nearly three million fewer votes than the Democratic candidate, but prevailed in the electoral college.

The arcane but all-important institution formally certified him earlier this week as winner of the 2016 presidential election.

But the Manhattan billionaire is apparently still chafing at critics' claims that he lacks a popular mandate.

In two other tweets on Wednesday morning, Mr Trump said: "Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult & sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!"

There has never been a president like this one. It is going to be a very bumpy ride.
He is incompetent

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on December 21, 2016, 07:17:37 PM

He is incompetent

His behaviour is that of the child who says 'I could have won that if I wanted to'. He is seriously irritated by losing the popular vote. Imagine what happens when someone like Duterte tells him he is the son of a whore and to go to hell.
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 07:22:05 PM

He is incompetent

His behaviour is that of the child who says 'I could have won that if I wanted to'. He is seriously irritated by losing the popular vote. Imagine what happens when someone like Duterte tells him he is the son of a whore and to go to hell.

Its gnawing at his very bones.

One wonders how much negotiating he ever actually does? Does he ever have a thought or an emotion which goes unexpressed?

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 07:43:45 PM

He is incompetent

One wonders how much negotiating he ever actually does? Does he ever have a thought or an emotion which goes unexpressed?
Negotiating is seriously overrated. I went on a negotiating course once and was amazed at how flaky the theory behind it was.
Trump is a fraud. He is a man child. 

AZOffaly

He may well be right here though. You would campaign differently if you wanted to win the popular vote. You'd attack California, New York and other populous cities to at least try and minimise the opponent's wins there.

To win the electoral college, you identify the swing states, regardless of population or demographic, and you spend all your money trying to win them. Hillary Clinton campaigned in Arizona 2 days before the election FFS, rather than making sure she had Michigan and Pennsylvania tied up. That was crazy.

stew

He is incompetent

Last time I checked he did win, you candidate lost, what part of this can you not accept?

He wiped the floor with your gangstee, it's over! be gracious for once.

seafoid

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 07:48:43 PM

He may well be right here though. You would campaign differently if you wanted to win the popular vote. You'd attack California, New York and other populous cities to at least try and minimise the opponent's wins there.

To win the electoral college, you identify the swing states, regardless of population or demographic, and you spend all your money trying to win them. Hillary Clinton campaigned in Arizona 2 days before the election FFS, rather than making sure she had Michigan and Pennsylvania tied up. That was crazy.
I was thinking the same thing. She relied too much on the polls

stew

Quote from: seafoid on December 21, 2016, 07:47:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 07:43:45 PM

He is incompetent

Negotiating is seriously overrated. I went on a negotiating course once and was amazed at how flaky the theory behind it was.
Trump is a fraud. He is a man child.

Quite possibly the worst opinion I have ever read on this forum, negotiating is incredibly important to any deal being mutually beneficial,