The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on August 17, 2016, 07:03:42 PM
it could very well be true.  I've also read he purposely ran to break up the party and pave the way for hilary to win.  he definitely is not a conservative...or a republican
it's all a sham  - Hilary has it in the bag and the country is couped....

Tinfoil hat much?

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on August 17, 2016, 08:21:42 PM
it could very well be true.  I've also read he purposely ran to break up the party and pave the way for hilary to win.  he definitely is not a conservative...or a republican

Tinfoil hat much?
some of the stuff he comes outwith you couldn't make it up gallsman - he has to be purposely trying to derail his own chances
who in their right mind would advocate some of things he has....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzisNhRldmg
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on August 17, 2016, 02:40:52 PM
Hey Eamon - still nothing from you about Milwaukee?

Try holding your breath.

Eamonnca1

Hillary's odds of winning now at 88.3%. Any bounce Trump got from his convention is long gone and his odds keep going nowhere but down.

omaghjoe

Mickey Moore talks an awful lot of sensationalist bullshit, but I think he has nailed it this time with Trump

Eamonnca1

It's a convincing story all right. I'd be interested in hearing the inside story of the Trump campaign in a few years when Hillary's all settled in to the White House.

easytiger95

Anyone see this yet? Trump's lawyer bringing all his skills to bear against CNN - I never thought I would see Lionel R. Hutz in the flesh, but if you live long enough...

http://gawker.com/top-trump-attorney-on-universally-terrible-poll-numbers-1785424597

screenexile

Quote from: easytiger95 on August 18, 2016, 10:33:01 AM
Anyone see this yet? Trump's lawyer bringing all his skills to bear against CNN - I never thought I would see Lionel R. Hutz in the flesh, but if you live long enough...

http://gawker.com/top-trump-attorney-on-universally-terrible-poll-numbers-1785424597

Car crash TV ... made better with how the anchor played it what a complete clown!!

seafoid

White bluecollar voters are 35% of the electorate. Trump needs another 15 %.He has had a go at those who menstruate so that is them lost. The judge thing pissed off Hispanics. Hé has had a go at people who went to university.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2016, 04:13:19 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on August 17, 2016, 02:40:52 PM
Hey Eamon - still nothing from you about Milwaukee?

Try holding your breath.

Refusing to engage because this latest shooting doesn't fit your liberal narrative of police wrongdoing or justification for riots.
It's a shame that the DNC is over otherwise his mom could have made an appearance on the stage telling everyone what a good boy he was.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

If all that is true, why was Trump tweeting on election night in 2012 about election fraud and Obama losing the popular vote (he didn't, by a long shot)?

I don't doubt for a second that Trump is all about himself first and probably cares about politics only insofar as they affect him and his bottom line personally, but that totally contradicts the notion that he would put himself through this ongoing public ordeal as a sacrificial lamb to facilitate her win or to destroy the GOP. What has he possibly got to gain from that? Someone as PR savvy as he is could NEVER think that acting out the role of bigoted demagogue would benefit either his business or his showbiz career. He wants to be president, but unfortunately for him, the only thing he has ever has going for him is his ability to push buttons, and that doesn't look like it is going to take him all the way (some new, outside event or unprecedented scandal notwithstanding).

Moore was telling us (only a few weeks ago after the RNC, as someone else here mentioned) that Trump's win was looking inevitable and we had all better get used to the idea of him as president. Now I know that Trump has engaged in possibly the more self-destructive campaign EVER in the weeks since, but that is only down to a change of setting (general election for primaries), NOT style. Trump has been campaigning in the exact same fashion since that first day in June 2015 when he told us all that Mexico was sending her rapists and criminals across the border, with, to paraphrase, presumably at least a few good people.

J70

Did anyone see this in Union Square or any of the other venues where it materialized? (He's the one who brought dick size into the presidential campaign!) ;D

http://patch.com/new-york/new-york-city/naked-trump-statue-captures-attention-union-square

screenexile

J70

Third change of campaign management in two months.

Bodes well for Trump hiring phenomenal, extraordinary people for his cabinet and other political jobs in his administration!