The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: stew on July 19, 2016, 03:19:33 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on July 19, 2016, 02:44:20 AM
Stew, first Clinton is not my hero, but matched against a proto-fascist, she is the only viable choice.  Your only response to the list is that Trump did not say the word ALL! But he did say that Mexico was shipping in racists.   Do you think that any items on the list are untrue.   Please indicate which.  What are the thousands of things Clinton has done?  And, BTW, I've never actually been a union member.  Even if you despise Clinton, you can't seriously consider Trump a desirable candidate.  He is ignorant, both rude and unknowing, and, come on, he's going to build a feckin wall, deport 11,000,000 Mexicans and exclude an entire religion.

Liar, the man has voted for your crowd for decades, follow the money oraisteach.

I have no gra for Trump but killory is the most repugnant, obnoxious piece of shite ever to run for president, both are crap but Hillary is an even more odious piece of shite.
Nixon was worse, Stew

muppet

Part of me hope Trump wins. Just to to watch Darwin in action.

But the world would be such a terrible place in 4 years, it wouldn't be worth it.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2016, 08:19:43 PM
Part of me hope Trump wins. Just to to watch Darwin in action.

But the world would be such a terrible place in 4 years, it wouldn't be worth it.

Not unlike here, you'd have Vermont, and Massachusetts trying to join Canada. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

This is the Republican response to Trumpette's blatant plagerism:

There's no cribbing of Michelle Obama's speech," said Paul Manafort, Mr Trump's campaign manager.
"I mean, this is, once again, an example of when a woman threatens Hillary Clinton, how she seeks out to demean her and take her down,'' he added.

It is Stew to a 'T'! Blame Hillary for everything. 😃😃
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

There's no cribbing of Michelle Obama's speech," said Paul Manafort, Mr Trump's campaign manager.
"I mean, this is, once again, an example of when a woman threatens Hillary Clinton, how she seeks out to demean her and take her down,'' he added.

Manafort is a real piece of work himself, even without the ridiculous toupe/Botox appearance.

Especially for a campaign that is always on about the Clinton Foundation and dodgy foreign ties.

Declan

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-20/maths-on-melania-trump-speech/7643658

Melania Trump: Astrophysicist calculates there was one in 87 billion chance speech was not plagiarised

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

that is for the Trump Base.  Straight out if the Fox school.of journalistic integrity.

J70

Apparently Ben Carson was comparing Hillary to Lucifer in his address last night.

That and Stew's Killery stuff - the GOP need to double down on that kind of rhetoric.

A winning strategy! ;D

muppet

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/18/checking-patricia-smiths-claims-about-clinton-and-/

Among other mothers, Trump had various mothers of people who were killed in car accidents by unlicensed immigrants. This, obviously, is absolutely ok 'tasteless political manoeuvring' because we know that all immigrants are bad.

Isn't that right immigrants?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 20, 2016, 03:53:32 PM
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/18/checking-patricia-smiths-claims-about-clinton-and-/

Among other mothers, Trump had various mothers of people who were killed in car accidents by unlicensed immigrants. This, obviously, is absolutely ok 'tasteless political manoeuvring' because we know that all immigrants are bad.

Trump would have been  a Nazi in the 40s. He is the Kochs baby

Gabriel_Hurl

His grandfather was an immigrant from Germany

muppet

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on July 20, 2016, 01:36:23 PM
Apparently Ben Carson was comparing Hillary to Lucifer in his address last night.

That and Stew's Killery stuff - the GOP need to double down on that kind of rhetoric.

A winning strategy! ;D
yeah. Women will fall for it en masse

The Iceman

Quote from: muppet on July 20, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

It was pure hatred and absolutely tasteless from him.  The same political maneuvering  I detest coming up at the DNC - I can't align with either party at all
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight