The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 23, 2016, 11:49:48 PM
Quote from: dec on June 23, 2016, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 23, 2016, 10:15:32 PM
You can tell people things but you can't make them understand it. If you started to think outside the box and start joining the dots you would see things differently but hey each to their own.

But what if the dots are inside the box? Thinking outside the box isn't going to help you then, is it?

Where is you're evidence Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11th 2001?

What makes you think I have any evidence of Iraq's involvement in 9/11?

screenexile

You can tell people things but you can't make them understand it. If you started to think outside the box and start joining the dots you would see things differently but hey each to their own.

But what if the dots are inside the box? Thinking outside the box isn't going to help you then, is it?

Where is you're evidence Iraq had anything to do with the events of September 11th 2001?

It's OK lads he's in bad form after Derry beat his lads last week. . . You'll be alright Jim!

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: dec on June 24, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

"And Mossad also placed Iraq's WMDs in WTC7, that's why they demolished WTC7, to destroy the evidence."

You're own words?

dec

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 24, 2016, 12:48:58 AM
Quote from: dec on June 24, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

"And Mossad also placed Iraq's WMDs in WTC7, that's why they demolished WTC7, to destroy the evidence."

You're own words?

Mossad is from Israel.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

You're being contrary for the sake of it.

screenexile

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on June 24, 2016, 12:55:59 AM
You're being contrary for the sake of it.

You're being a lunatic head case for the sake of it!

Keyser soze

Or you could just come out with the usual banal cliches  ::)

Seamus

Quote from: muppet on June 23, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Quote from: Seamus on June 23, 2016, 12:38:17 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on June 22, 2016, 04:43:07 AM
Well someone gave him ""Bin Laden's  name"" and he ducked him in the sea  ;)

Bin Laden died of kidney failure December 2002. If he really was assassinated the way we were told they would have produced the body for the world to see.

Can you produce any evidence at all? Anything?

What were I thinking, if it was not on the six o'clock news nor in da papers it can't be true. Sure didn't we see a pic of Obama and Hillary etc.. in the White House watching a live feed direct from a Navy Seal's helmet cam and how smug they all looked.  Twenty of America's best could never be a match for "The Most Dangerous Man in the World", no way they could have taken him alive.

I feel much safer now that I'm back in my little box, what were I thinking at all at all?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: heganboy on June 23, 2016, 04:37:17 AM
the best bit is not just that he was already dead- but that it was specifically December '02.

and your date is specifically what Obama told the world, is that so?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Seamus

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 24, 2016, 10:59:25 AM

Or you could just come out with the usual banal cliches  ::)

Then we get the conditioned dishing out phrases such as  "conspiracy theorist", "conspiracy loon", "conspiracy nut" and the mentioning of "tin foil hats etc". I find those people to be the most clueless of the lot.

muppet

Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:34:29 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 23, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Quote from: Seamus on June 23, 2016, 12:38:17 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on June 22, 2016, 04:43:07 AM
Well someone gave him ""Bin Laden's  name"" and he ducked him in the sea  ;)

Bin Laden died of kidney failure December 2002. If he really was assassinated the way we were told they would have produced the body for the world to see.

Can you produce any evidence at all? Anything?

What were I thinking, if it was not on the six o'clock news nor in da papers it can't be true. Sure didn't we see a pic of Obama and Hillary etc.. in the White House watching a live feed direct from a Navy Seal's helmet cam and how smug they all looked.  Twenty of America's best could never be a match for "The Most Dangerous Man in the World", no way they could have taken him alive.

I feel much safer now that I'm back in my little box, what were I thinking at all at all?

That's a 'no' then.

MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:47:31 PM
Then we get the conditioned dishing out phrases such as  "conspiracy theorist", "conspiracy loon", "conspiracy nut" and the mentioning of "tin foil hats etc".

I prefer "tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist loon." It covers everything in one shot.

LeoMc

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 30, 2016, 06:42:35 AM
Quote from: Seamus on June 29, 2016, 07:47:31 PM
Then we get the conditioned dishing out phrases such as  "conspiracy theorist", "conspiracy loon", "conspiracy nut" and the mentioning of "tin foil hats etc".

I prefer "tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist loon." It covers everything in one shot.

One thing about them there Zionists, they must have a great work ethic with all that plotting.