The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

Trump says he is gonna raise the minimum wage and tax the rich....looks like your right stew, he is a democratic plant after all!

seafoid

Quote from: stew on May 09, 2016, 03:36:42 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 08, 2016, 02:36:13 PM
He is not a Demtardlib . He is a very cute opportunist who understands what is going on.

Fancy him do you?
No. I think with Killary / Trump there is nobody to vote for. But I think what he is doing is very interesting.

stew

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 09, 2016, 05:43:31 AM
Trump says he is gonna raise the minimum wage and tax the rich....looks like your right stew, he is a democratic plant after all!

He is a politician ffs, he will say or do anything to get elected, you do know this right?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Part of me actually likes Trump. He knows that the big beast of the GOP is wounded and he is like a bullfighter teasing it. 

J70

Quote from: stew on May 09, 2016, 09:38:41 AM

He is a politician ffs, he will say or do anything to get elected, you do know this right?

Yet, if you listen to his supporters, his key "quality" is that he is a non-politician who apparently "tells it like it is".

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 09, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

Yet, if you listen to his supporters, his key "quality" is that he is a non-politician who apparently "tells it like it is".

Yet, if you listen to his supporters, his key "quality" is that he is a politician who apparently "wants change".

Guess who?

and you fell for it. Dumbasses.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on May 09, 2016, 05:09:55 PM

Yet, if you listen to his supporters, his key "quality" is that he is a politician who apparently "wants change".

Guess who?

I didn't "fall" for anything.

I'm quite satisfied with Obama's performance, overall, especially in the face of unprecedented scorched earth political opposition and almost unprecedented financial conditions when he took over.

Now, do you have anything to say on the actual point I (and stew) was making, that Trump, while campaigning as a non-politician who is a straight talker, is actually a blowhard who will say anything and use any conspiracy theory, no matter how outlandish, on a given day, consistency be damned, to win support?

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 09, 2016, 05:46:41 PM

Guess who?

I'm quite satisfied with Obama's performance, overall, especially in the face of unprecedented scorched earth political opposition and almost unprecedented financial conditions when he took over.

Now, do you have anything to say on the actual point I (and stew) was making, that Trump, while campaigning as a non-politician who is a straight talker, is actually a blowhard who will say anything and use any conspiracy theory, no matter how outlandish, on a given day, consistency be damned, to win support?

If he wants to beat Clinton he's going to have to. We'll wait to see him get endorsed by Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner for the LGBT vote and hire the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull to get his message across to the hispanic community.

He'll use every celeb going to try win this.

omaghjoe

Quote from: foxcommander on May 09, 2016, 06:56:14 PM

Guess who?

If he wants to beat Clinton he's going to have to. We'll wait to see him get endorsed by Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner for the LGBT vote and hire the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull to get his message across to the hispanic community.

Voy a contruir un pared

Done!

foxcommander

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 09, 2016, 07:04:48 PM

Guess who?

Voy a contruir un pared

Done!

Maybe he can hire them to build it. J-lo should be used to mixing mortar judging by the slap she puts on her face.

J70

Guess who?

Pit bull and Lopez will sugar coat the deport them/ build the wall / Mexican rapist rhetoric?

Jenner will endorse that she has to use the men's room?

omaghjoe

Now some Muslims are going to be allowed in as well. ::)

Tomorrow he is gonna be telling us that we dont need to build the whole wall just a bit of it.

Im telling you when it comes to the Republican convention he is gonna come out and go "GOTCHA, SUCKERS!"

LeoMc

Quote from: LeoMc on May 07, 2016, 11:04:25 PM
In the increasingly likely event of a Trump v Clinton election is there any benefit in, or even a will for, a real push towards  voting for the main alternatives, Green or Libertarian , to get them up over the 5% so they will qualify for federal funding and provide a real alternative in 8-12 years?
bump

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 09, 2016, 08:46:30 PM

Guess who?

Pit bull and Lopez will sugar coat the deport them/ build the wall / Mexican rapist rhetoric?

Jenner will endorse that she has to use the men's room?

Nope, all they need to do is say that Donald is a good man and worth voting for.

President Trump doesn't sound too far fetched anymore.