The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

I see Cuntin has has more classified emails out there that were classified, come on sheep, defend this cow and show your absolute lack of class and moral compass, feel the bern boys, your hired ho is going to jail (hopefully)

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Put the plug back in the jug for one night ffs.

Oraisteach

Stew, getting riled up about a candidate is part and parcel of paying attention to election year drama, but calling Clinton "Cuntin" and a "ho" doesn't bolster your position.  I'm not a huge Hillary Clinton fan, but when I consider what I believe to be Sanders' unelectability and the array of conservative candidates, all of whom would deepen the rich-poor chasm in American society and strip away the qualities that comprise a decent and moral society, I feel obliged to vote for her, or whatever Democratic candidate opposes whatever right-wing wrestler emerges from their current cage match.

This election is too important.  A couple of days ago, I argued with a friend that more important than the president was the Supreme Court nominees he or she put forward, and then Scalia died, making the election decision even more crucial.

By the way, I do think that the cartoon Eamonn posted hit the nail square on the head.  With Thomas, Scalia was an originalist in interpreting the Constitution, one who believed what Rubio said in the recent debate that "The Constitution is not a living, breathing document. It is to be interpreted as originally meant."  Eamonn's cartoon underscores the absurdity of that position.

With Armagh falling faster than Ben Carson's popularity, the election cycle over the next few months coupled with the brouhaha over Obama's nomination of a new justice will make for exciting and vital times.

stew

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 15, 2016, 08:47:07 PM
Stew, getting riled up about a candidate is part and parcel of paying attention to election year drama, but calling Clinton "Cuntin" and a "ho" doesn't bolster your position.  I'm not a huge Hillary Clinton fan, but when I consider what I believe to be Sanders' unelectability and the array of conservative candidates, all of whom would deepen the rich-poor chasm in American society and strip away the qualities that comprise a decent and moral society, I feel obliged to vote for her, or whatever Democratic candidate opposes whatever right-wing wrestler emerges from their current cage match.

This election is too important.  A couple of days ago, I argued with a friend that more important than the president was the Supreme Court nominees he or she put forward, and then Scalia died, making the election decision even more crucial.

By the way, I do think that the cartoon Eamonn posted hit the nail square on the head.  With Thomas, Scalia was an originalist in interpreting the Constitution, one who believed what Rubio said in the recent debate that "The Constitution is not a living, breathing document. It is to be interpreted as originally meant."  Eamonn's cartoon underscores the absurdity of that position.

With Armagh falling faster than Ben Carson's popularity, the election cycle over the next few months coupled with the brouhaha over Obama's nomination of a new justice will make for exciting and vital times.

A supreme judge just died and you were front and centre picking his bones before he was cold, you speak like you would consider voting for a decent conservative yet you know Clinton could run against trump, a bigger liberal than she could ever be and you would vote for killory.

As for gallswan, it's Tuesday ffs, no beer taken here, just pure loathing for a political whore who stands for nothing, who has had people killed and who has nothing but contempt for the women her husband took advantage of whilst in office, vote Clinton gallsman, you are a match made in Hades you horrible b**tard ye.

trileacman

Quote from: stew on February 15, 2016, 10:40:58 PM

A supreme judge just died and you were front and centre picking his bones before he was cold, you speak like you would consider voting for a decent conservative yet you know Clinton could run against trump, a bigger library than she could ever be and you would vote for killory.

As for gallswan, it's Tuesday ffs, no beer taken here, just pure loathing for a political whore who stands for nothing, who has had people killed and who has nothing but contempt for the women her husband took advantage of whilst in office, vote Clinton gallsman, you are a match made in Hades you horrible b**tard ye.

You've problems.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

stew

Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2016, 10:49:54 PM

A supreme judge just died and you were front and centre picking his bones before he was cold, you speak like you would consider voting for a decent conservative yet you know Clinton could run against trump, a bigger library than she could ever be and you would vote for killory.

You've problems.

And you have the morals of a rodent!

Rossfan

You've problems.

+1,
And he doesn't know what day of the week it is :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stew

Do you have a vote or is your vote locked into your union?

You and I have had our day in the sun but I have to say orais, you are simply a clone, a clone of the left just like gallstone, wee Eamonn, trileachbeatch and the other libtards who see the world as liberal good conservative bad, I have zero use for any of you simply because your thinking is ignorant, obtuse and dangerous, you are right when you say the next election is important, no more so than any other election however.

Sanders is a real threat to killory, the youth of this country live him, bless their uninformed, ignorant hearts, that said, if he actually had a spine he would realize he could beat that skank clinton, but that is not in the script, well played loony left, trump is a liberal plant designed to split the conservative vote, job done but I would absolutely laugh my arise off of the bern actually beat skankory despite his trying to lose, it could happen, bottom line, I will not be here to see it, I will not spend one minute under democrat rule, eight years is enough for this kid, the democrats are an abomination, a blight on this country.

Oraisteach

Stew, I don't think I was picking anyone's bones, but I'm not exactly heartbroken given his judicial decisions.  If I thought his family we're regulars on this board I would probably temper my remarks.

Sorry, too, that I gave the impression that I would vote for a conservative.  Not a chance of that happening. Better chance of the Browns winning Super Bowl LI (and, given this field, I'd love to know what a decent conservative is).

Can't wait for the Senate to drag its heels when Obama nominates a new justice,  as is his constitutional duty.  They do love the Constitution.

Hope you're not freezing in the Great White North.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on February 15, 2016, 08:23:15 PM
Put the plug back in the jug for one night ffs.

Drinking tea buddy, Barry's,  tis good.

Keep smoking the liberal hippy. Lettuce you stand for nothing bag of crap.

stew

Quote from: Rossfan on February 15, 2016, 11:01:59 PM

You've problems.

+1,
And he doesn't know what day of the week it is :-\

That would depend what country ye were in no would it not?

Gotcha clampett. )

I am currently traveling, in a half hour I will be back in yet another time zone, you libtards are so one dimensional.

stew

Quote from: Oraisteach on February 15, 2016, 11:17:49 PM
Stew, I don't think I was picking anyone's bones, but I'm not exactly heartbroken given his judicial decisions.  If I thought his family we're regulars on this board I would probably temper my remarks.

Sorry, too, that I gave the impression that I would vote for a conservative.  Not a chance of that happening. Better chance of the Browns winning Super Bowl LI (and, given this field, I'd love to know what a decent conservative is).

Can't wait for the Senate to drag its heels when Obama nominates a new justice,  as is his constitutional duty.  They do love the Constitution.

He is w**king himself to throw a lib would be nominee under the bus, tell the truth, when was the last time a supreme court judge got elected when a sitting president had ten months left to f**k up the country? A hundred maybe?

muppet

Quote from: stew on February 15, 2016, 11:33:33 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on February 15, 2016, 11:17:49 PM

He is w**king himself to throw a lib would be nominee under the bus, tell the truth, when was the last time a supreme court judge got elected when a sitting president had ten months left to f**k up the country? A hundred maybe?

President Ronald Reagan appointed Justice Anthony Kennedy on Feb. 8, 1988.

The only thing that goes back over a hundred years, is a year long vacancy. And who is demanding that?

Karma is a bitch.

MWWSI 2017

Oraisteach

Stew, he's got a quarter of his elected term left.  He's not a lame duck president. If you think he shouldn't nominate a successor with eleven months left, when exactly is the cut-off line? Twelve months, twenty-four, of forty-eight.  And I don't think he'll nominate a liberal justice.  Instead, I think he'll opt for a moderate, one whom the Senate voted for almost unanimously a couple of years ago for an appellate court seat.

stew

Obamination is shitting himself to fulfill this position, you libtards need to study your history, just like you did not do when you all gave Avery a pass. I love the way you Avery lovers kept up the good fight, liberal conviction is a sight to behold, Reuben carter anyone?