Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1146822 times)

sid waddell

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #16215 on: May 21, 2020, 11:37:59 PM »
The answer is no, obviously.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #16216 on: May 21, 2020, 11:49:25 PM »
J70...I understand and appreciate people’s outrage toward Trump

But how you guys can idly sit back and not be similarly outraged with what the Democrats  pulled off with the phony dossier, is as outrageous  as anything that Trump has ever said or done

Even if the dossier were true - it pales into comparison to what Trump has done.

How on earth can you be so blind as to not see that?!?

One campaign fabricates a opposition research report and then feeds it to rogue FBI agents who wiretap the other campaign. That puts Watergate in the hapenny place

So it was FABRICATED by the Clintons now, is that the current allegation?

It was paid for by the DNC and Robbie Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager got the invoice, but I’m sure you won’t believe it because it’s not on CNN or the NY Times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/truth4freedom.wordpress.com/2020/05/12/huge-clinton-campaign-attorney-mark-elias-admitted-in-testimony-he-sent-the-bill-from-fusion-gps-for-dossier-directly-to-campaign-manager-robbie-mook-the-gateway-pundit/amp/

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #16217 on: May 21, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »
Pretty appropriate summing up of the last poster.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #16218 on: May 22, 2020, 12:00:11 AM »
The answer is no, obviously.

Romney/Ryan beat Obama/Biden in the same county by 42% in 2012

Rick Scott beat Nelson by 53% in 2018 Senate Race

https://www.libertyelections.com/m/Results-Statistics/Election-Results

But the bad orange guy somehow must have stolen the election.

And McCain/Palin beat Obama/Biden by 45 points in 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/magnameter/status/1122566351674122240/photo/1

Maybe the people who register as Democrats are actually Republicans,  who vote for the worst Democrat candidate  in the Democratic  Primary and then trounce then in the general election. I’ve done this a few times myself
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:12:01 AM by whitey »

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16219 on: May 22, 2020, 12:19:47 AM »
Biden ahead by 8 points on the Fox News poll... he’s basically doing a Boris and hiding while his opposite number makes all the mistakes.

The calibre of politicians these days leaves a lot to be desired!!

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #16220 on: May 22, 2020, 12:20:11 AM »

But how you guys can idly sit back and not be similarly outraged with what the Democrats  pulled off with the phony dossier, is as outrageous  as anything that Trump has ever said or done

Even if the dossier were true - it pales into comparison to what Trump has done.

One campaign fabricates a opposition research report and then feeds it to rogue FBI agents who wiretap the other campaign. That puts Watergate in the hapenny place

It was paid for by the DNC and Robbie Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager got the invoice, but I’m sure you won’t believe it because it’s not on CNN or the NY Times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/truth4freedom.wordpress.com/2020/05/12/huge-clinton-campaign-attorney-mark-elias-admitted-in-testimony-he-sent-the-bill-from-fusion-gps-for-dossier-directly-to-campaign-manager-robbie-mook-the-gateway-pundit/amp/

You said “fabricated”.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #16221 on: May 22, 2020, 12:32:33 AM »

You said “fabricated”.

Eh...the information in the dossier was fabricated by by Steele and Fusion GPS, leaked to the media and the FBI. Was then used by the FBI as the basis for FISA warrants (where the FBI then perjured themselves and forged documents to hoodwink the FISA court)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:34:45 AM by whitey »

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #16222 on: May 22, 2020, 12:40:06 AM »
Acccording to the latest polling, Joe Biden leads Donald Trump 81-3 (eighty one - three) among blacks.

Usually, the margin of error with polls such as these is 3%, so it's statistically possible Trump could be on 0% with blacks.

Could anybody maybe try to explain why Donald Trump and the Republican party in general have such consistently terrible ratings among black people?

What are the reasons for this, like?
Any takers?

Can't believe the Trumpbots don't have a opinion on this, they seem to have an opinion on everything they else they know SFA about!

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #16223 on: May 22, 2020, 12:43:38 AM »
When are we going to see the transcripts of the conversations between the two agents of the Kremlin, Flynn and Kislyak?

And why not show the transcripts of the other agents of the Kremlin, Trump and Putin said to each other?

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #16224 on: May 22, 2020, 12:52:34 AM »
Trump playing to Nazis again:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1263574148451729408

Acyn Torabi
@Acyn
 · 2h
The President says the founder of Ford has good bloodlines.. If you’re not familiar with Henry Ford, I would encourage you to read more about him and specifically his actions during WW2

https://twitter.com/jewishaction/status/1263589484559360001

Bend the Arc: Jewish Action
@jewishaction
·
1h
Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathizer who wrote “The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem.”

Hitler called Ford an “inspiration” & gave him the highest Nazi medal for foreigners.

Trump praising Ford’s “good bloodlines” = a dog-whistle to antisemites & white nationalists.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #16225 on: May 22, 2020, 01:41:38 AM »

You said “fabricated”.

Eh...the information in the dossier was fabricated by by Steele and Fusion GPS, leaked to the media and the FBI. Was then used by the FBI as the basis for FISA warrants (where the FBI then perjured themselves and forged documents to hoodwink the FISA court)

You said the campaign fabricated it. You're saying the Democratic Party acted way worse than Watergate in this affair.

From what I've read, some of the stuff was corroborated, other stuff was either falsely fed to Steele by the Russians or exaggerated by him or both.

Is there evidence that the campaign fabricated it? Is there evidence that Fusion GPS did so? Is there hard evidence at this point that Steele did so?

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #16226 on: May 22, 2020, 01:44:17 AM »
When are we going to see the transcripts of the conversations between the two agents of the Kremlin, Flynn and Kislyak?

And why not show the transcripts of the other agents of the Kremlin, Trump and Putin said to each other?

They're fighting hard to keep the Mueller grand jury redactions secret too.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #16227 on: May 22, 2020, 02:51:53 AM »

You said “fabricated”.

You said the campaign fabricated it. You're saying the Democratic Party acted way worse than Watergate in this affair.

From what I've read, some of the stuff was corroborated, other stuff was either falsely fed to Steele by the Russians or exaggerated by him or both.

Is there evidence that the campaign fabricated it? Is there evidence that Fusion GPS did so? Is there hard evidence at this point that Steele did so?

Them main elements of the dossier were fabrications and exaggerations. The dossier was initiated by and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign. It was used by the FBI to surveil a campaign and by the media undermine a duly elected president.

And you are okay with all that....,

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 02:53:59 AM by whitey »

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #16228 on: May 22, 2020, 04:05:37 AM »

You said “fabricated”.

if the Russians were feeding Steele with false information to hurt trump then how would trump be colluding with Russia to get elected  at the same time , was Vlad just sitting back laughing at the whole lot of them .

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16229 on: May 22, 2020, 04:31:25 AM »
Pretty appropriate summing up of the last poster.

Oh come on. Truth4freedom.wordpress.com says it, so it HAS to be true!