Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1016009 times)

whitey

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #14025 on: January 19, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »
I never said it was a witch hunt

The events that precipitated the investigation look to have been contrived

If every campaign went through a Mueller type investigation Iím sure theyíd find all types of unsavory behavior

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14026 on: January 21, 2019, 04:03:59 PM »
Maybe you want to call moderators to ban disruptors like yourself from stopping mature debates taking place.

You certainly are the epitome of a beta male.

"Cuck." You're supposed to call me a "beta cuck." If you're going to speak alt-rightese, speak it properly.

If that's what you prefer to be called then I'll totally agree with your words and remember to use in the future.
See - if you are willing to negotiate with the other side you can come to a mutual working agreement that benefits everyone. That's a lesson for all you other democrat sycophants. Well done Eamonnca1.

Now how about building a magnificent border wall together and making the US safer.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

heganboy

• well hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14027 on: January 21, 2019, 05:35:49 PM »
What have a border wall and the safety of the United States got to do with each other?

As much in common as the price of bacon in Denmark and a united Ireland
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14028 on: January 21, 2019, 05:59:11 PM »
What have a border wall and the safety of the United States got to do with each other?

You're either hilarious or completely deluded. I think it's the latter.

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #14029 on: January 21, 2019, 07:31:21 PM »

You're either hilarious or completely deluded. I think it's the latter.

How will the wall improve security? Most immigration happens at airports. Drug dealers use boats, planes and a tunnel network at the boarder. How will a wall make a difference?

dec

• View Profile
« Reply #14030 on: January 21, 2019, 07:54:37 PM »
The real driver for illegal immigration is employers who are willing to employ people who are not legally allowed to work in the US.

If the US is serious about the problem, then they should go after the sort of employers who use illegal workers in the construction of their Fifth Avenue tower or to staff their New Jersey golf club. Arrest them, convict them and confiscate their businesses under RICO statutes.

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #14031 on: January 21, 2019, 08:06:08 PM »
So whoís going to fill these jobs?
It wonít be Americans thatís for sure

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #14032 on: January 21, 2019, 09:18:31 PM »
So whoís going to fill these jobs?
It wonít be Americans thatís for sure

Never a truer word spoke. What yank is going to pick avocado's? Or grapes for wine?

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14033 on: January 22, 2019, 04:50:14 PM »
Yet again the liberal media lost credibility about a schoolboy supposedly smirking in Washington DC at an anti-abortion march.
He didn't respond to provocation yet he's been demonized by utter morons from Alissa Milano to CNN "journalists".

Don't judge on the colour of skin, judge on the nature of their grin.

Wearing a MAGA hatin public sends the left into meltdown. Those kids are showing that they won't be bullied. Hopefully this is the start of standing up to the left's utter madness.

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #14034 on: January 22, 2019, 05:40:33 PM »
Yet again the liberal media lost credibility about a schoolboy supposedly smirking in Washington DC at an anti-abortion march.
He didn't respond to provocation yet he's been demonized by utter morons from Alissa Milano to CNN "journalists".

Wearing a MAGA hatin public sends the left into meltdown. Those kids are showing that they won't be bullied. Hopefully this is the start of standing up to the left's utter madness.

Dolph are you Adolf in disguise? Don't try and change the rhetoric. The photos and videos don't lie. That smirking f**king cnut should have had his head taken off his shoulders. I'm no conservative nor liberal but I know a cnut when I see one.

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14035 on: January 22, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »

Dolph are you Adolf in disguise? Don't try and change the rhetoric. The photos and videos don't lie. That smirking f**king cnut should have had his head taken off his shoulders. I'm no conservative nor liberal but I know a cnut when I see one.

Photos and videos don't lie? You have heard of CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York times and the rest of the liberal media.

Did you watch the whole thing? You couldn't have. If you did you would have seen the native American going up to the kids, not the other way around. That lad just stood his ground when a drum was being beaten in his face. Watch for the black Hebrew Israelites shouting racist abuse at kids.

Then get back to me.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #14036 on: January 22, 2019, 06:01:59 PM »

Havenít watched them, but from what Iíve read, have the subsequent videos released not shown the Black Israelites (whoever the f**k THEY are?) abusing the MAGA kids first?

People need to be careful with photos and videos. They donít always show the whole story. Which appears to be a bunch of eejits getting carried away and insulting political opponents, reflecting society in general. And then even bigger morons issuing death threats to some of the kids families in the subsequent hype.

Dolph1

• Trump 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #14037 on: January 22, 2019, 06:23:38 PM »

Havenít watched them, but from what Iíve read, have the subsequent videos released not shown the Black Israelites (whoever the f**k THEY are?) abusing the MAGA kids first?

People need to be careful with photos and videos. They donít always show the whole story. Which appears to be a bunch of eejits getting carried away and insulting political opponents, reflecting society in general. And then even bigger morons issuing death threats to some of the kids families in the subsequent hype.

That's the worrying part. The world of twitter and social media is making people jump quickly to react rather than get all the facts first.

The kids might have said something or were spurring on the Israelites but it's important that the media research properly rather than inflame with one photo that suits your viewpoint. I guess when there is an opportunity to lazily smear your opponents that's all that matters.

Any adult that issued a death threat should be cautioned by police.

Nothing wrong with kids in MAGA hats.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14038 on: January 22, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »

That's the worrying part. The world of twitter and social media is making people jump quickly to react rather than get all the facts first.

The kids might have said something or were spurring on the Israelites but it's important that the media research properly rather than inflame with one photo that suits your viewpoint. I guess when there is an opportunity to lazily smear your opponents that's all that matters.

Can't imagine too many lads getting lucky wearing one of them yokes!!!

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #14039 on: January 22, 2019, 07:06:15 PM »

I agree with your thoughtful and non-inflammatory post.