Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 819857 times)

Armamike

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #12480 on: June 20, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
Shameful behaviour from Trump and the US.  How can the US lecture other countries on human rights when this stuff is going on in their backyard.
I'll have a shower and then phone my brother up

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #12481 on: June 20, 2018, 06:02:15 PM »
Well, headlines say he is going to sign an order to stop splitting the families up.

I wonder who or what turned him?

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #12482 on: June 20, 2018, 06:28:37 PM »
Has Donald Trump seen the women from Iran. Looking atvthe world cup here and some beautiful women in the crowd. I'm sure he'd make peace with Iran in a flash if he was watching.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12483 on: June 20, 2018, 06:40:55 PM »
If the Iranians were smart they'd send a hot female negotiator over and he'd re-join the Iran nuclear deal as quick as lightning.

easytiger95

• View Profile
« Reply #12484 on: June 20, 2018, 06:43:00 PM »
I wonder did Trump let Whitey know before this U-turn?

It really is a problem for these Trump apologists - how much Nazi is too much Nazi?

And now Donald Trump is too much Nazi for ...Trump, Donald J!!!

Whitey left holding the swastika covered bag.

A lesson learned by many of his sub contractors...Donald is never left holding the bag.

Hilarious.

But not.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12485 on: June 20, 2018, 09:06:41 PM »
Read back..... I never said I agreed with the policy.  In fact I said I disagreed with it twice if not three times.

What I did say was that even though I disagreed with it, I understood why in some cases it made sense. Over 90 % of minors crossing the border do so without a family member ir legal guardians. If a bunch of people show up without papers or ID how the fvck is the border patrol agent supposed to know who's who.....read the LA Times link I posted earlier

I also said that twice in the past month the Left attempted to blame Trump for immigration policies that were actually initiated under Obama. Kids in cages and "lost" children

They struck out both times, but this time they found something equally or more abhorrent that was exclusive to Trump and it stuck.  The selective outrage is nauseating

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #12486 on: June 20, 2018, 09:45:59 PM »
Whitey is a rhubarb version of Ann Coulter.

Meanwhile

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1009484666339028992/photo/1
Those biscuits are for the visitors

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #12487 on: June 20, 2018, 10:24:16 PM »
@davidgura

One child's prescription cocktail included Latuda, Geodon, Olanzapine, Benztropin, Clonazepam, Divalproex, Duloxetine, and Guanfacine. (link: https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1009478741339369472)

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #12488 on: June 20, 2018, 10:33:45 PM »
@davidgura

One child's prescription cocktail included Latuda, Geodon, Olanzapine, Benztropin, Clonazepam, Divalproex, Duloxetine, and Guanfacine. (link: https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1009478741339369472)
has all this stuff just start happening in the last week ?

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12489 on: June 20, 2018, 11:07:02 PM »
@davidgura

If it's true it started under Obama, so we probably won't see burning pitchforks on this one

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #12490 on: June 21, 2018, 12:25:47 AM »
@davidgura

If it's true it started under Obama, so we probably won't see burning pitchforks on this one

If its true?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 Safer deleting your account and slipping off quietly Whitey, you've had a mare this last few days! The Big Orange guy hasn't helped you .

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #12491 on: June 21, 2018, 12:47:30 AM »
@davidgura

If its true?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 Safer deleting your account and slipping off quietly Whitey, you've had a mare this last few days! The Big Orange guy hasn't helped you .

Lol.....so do you believe everything you read on the internet?

I have had anything but a mare.....I think I argued my points quite well without resorting to calling people cvnts, fascists etc like some other posters.

My Facebook friends who are always out with the burning pitchforks started about a month ago with the "Trump lost 1500 kids" story.  When that didn't stick they then set their hair in fire about the "kids in cages"  outrage. When it was pointed out that those pictures occurred under Obama, they settled down again for a week or 2. Then it started up again this week with the current story

Because this could be pinned directly on Trump it gained traction, but please spare me the selective outrage

joemamas

• View Profile
« Reply #12492 on: June 21, 2018, 02:43:19 AM »
There was a segment on CBS world news ( not exactly a trump love fest), but they interviewed a poor woman from along the border, who was thinking of crossing  the border with her grandson , but now was afraid to in case they would be separated.
Reporter asked her why she was going to US , she replied, ď the Cartels have killed the rest of my family and she was afraid to stay. ď  is that also Trumpís fault ?
I also think it is terrible separating families, but if folks believe that all the blame lies with Trump, they are off their rocker.
The liberal media in the US are scrambling right now for anything negative.
The economy is booming, unemployment is at 3.8% , ie, full employment
the FBI nonsense is coming to a head , and they need something to distract the American people about feeling good about themselves.

Oraisteach

• View Profile
« Reply #12493 on: June 21, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »
Whitey, since you spend hours upon hours upon hours listening to political shows before going home to do further research, and you donít read the New York Times, SPECIFICALLY from what sources DO you get your information?

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #12494 on: June 21, 2018, 05:21:30 AM »
There was a segment on CBS world news ( not exactly a trump love fest), but they interviewed a poor woman from along the border, who was thinking of crossing  the border with her grandson , but now was afraid to in case they would be separated.
Reporter asked her why she was going to US , she replied, ď the Cartels have killed the rest of my family and she was afraid to stay. ď  is that also Trumpís fault ?
I also think it is terrible separating families, but if folks believe that all the blame lies with Trump, they are off their rocker.
The liberal media in the US are scrambling right now for anything negative.
The economy is booming, unemployment is at 3.8% , ie, full employment
the FBI nonsense is coming to a head , and they need something to distract the American people about feeling good about themselves.
There isn't full employment. the labor participation rate never recovered from 2008
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Most of the new jobs don't pay much either.
If the economy was booming the Fed wouldn't be in charge