Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 888300 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Those biscuits are for the visitors

Declan

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #11566 on: January 12, 2018, 09:28:03 AM »
Its incredible really to be observing this. Nothing Trump says surprises me anymore as he's obviously deranged/racist/senile - take your pick. Here's an extract from an interview with that liberal bastion the WSJ and its a real rant about how he is the smartest and best at everything, as WSJ tries to ask him about Bannon, must be read to be believed. The amazing thing is he got elected.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #11567 on: January 12, 2018, 09:59:09 AM »
Its incredible really to be observing this. Nothing Trump says surprises me anymore as he's obviously deranged/racist/senile - take your pick. Here's an extract from an interview with that liberal bastion the WSJ and its a real rant about how he is the smartest and best at everything, as WSJ tries to ask him about Bannon, must be read to be believed. The amazing thing is he got elected.

Great snippet. It's all out in the open now.
Vicente Fox  is a former Mexican president. He took an interesting way to reply to Trump

Vicente Fox Quesada(@VicenteFoxQue)

.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

Maybe this is how people will treat Trump going forward. There is no point pretending he is normal.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #11568 on: January 12, 2018, 01:27:41 PM »
Grant Hamilton

@Gramiq

Genius. Until today, if you Googled “Trump” and “shithole” all you got were hotel reviews.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11569 on: January 12, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »
Some sharp minds amongst his followers

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #11570 on: January 12, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again against Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

I do love it that the liberals w**k themselves silly over his every utterance, they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln, plus he beat their darling Hillory, that did not go down well, the youtube clips of the libs crying like childer at the result is priceless.

When are Oprah, Whoopi, bernhardt and the rest of the hollywood scumbags that said they were going to leave the country if Trump won actually going to move to Canada??? They cant go quick enough for me although I kinda like Oprah, at least she is a decent human being.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #11571 on: January 12, 2018, 07:03:24 PM »
2 Republicans who attended the meeting "do not recall Trump" making the $hithole comments

In other news the pink pussy cat hats are no w deemed offensive to women who don't have vaginas, and to women who don't have pink labias

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #11572 on: January 12, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again against Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

I do love it that the liberals w**k themselves silly over his every utterance, they hate him no president has ever been hated since Lincoln, plus he beat their darling Hillory, that did not go down well, the youtube clips of the libs crying like childer at the result is priceless.

When are Oprah, Whoopi, bernhardt and the rest of the hollywood scumbags that said they were going to leave the country if Trump won actually going to move to Canada??? They cant go quick enough for me although I kinda like Oprah, at least she is a decent human being.

Stew, the fact that you're a blow-in living in a foreign country and actually asking when born citizens in said country are going to leave is astonishing....Mind boggles.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #11573 on: January 12, 2018, 07:08:16 PM »

I know someone who worked in a fancy hotel and seemingly Oprah is a
very kind and generous person.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11574 on: January 12, 2018, 07:21:50 PM »
2 Republicans who attended the meeting "do not recall Trump" making the $hithole comments

Would you expect them to say anything else?  ::) ::)

edit: Lindsey Graham said that he did say it

U.S. Sen. Tim Scott said he talked to fellow South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham about hearing President Donald Trump's "shithole countries" comment and Graham confirmed to him the president said it.

Graham, Scott said, told him the reported comments are “basically accurate.”
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 07:25:13 PM by Gabriel_Hurl »

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #11575 on: January 12, 2018, 08:06:14 PM »

In other news the pink pussy cat hats are no w deemed offensive to women who don't have vaginas, and to women who don't have pink labias

There’s a shock. “Didn’t hear anything!”

Which is more plausible? That a long standing senior Senator would make such an accusation falsely, or that GOP members would be wary of crossing Trump and play it safe?

Who ever thought we’d see the day when a sitting president, at an MLK event, would be asked if he’d called Africa and the first black country in the Western Hemisphere “shitholes”?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:08:34 PM by J70 »

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #11576 on: January 12, 2018, 08:15:17 PM »

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again ag
ainst Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

1. Oprah won’t run. The Dems need someone who knows what the f**k they’re doing.
2. Are you suffering from dementia? Have you forgotten the shit Obama faced? Birthers? Secret Muslim? FEMA re-education camps? Jade Helm? Rushes on gun sales? Or how about your own twisted, unhinged hatred for Hillary and your accusations that she was a murderer? Have some self awareness.
3. We hear the same Canada shit EVERY election. And what about all those petulant secession drives in 2012? Has anyone seen Ted Nugent? He was supposed to be dead or in jail by summer 2013 if Obama was re-elected.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #11577 on: January 12, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »
I would add stew, just how are people supposed to react to his daily lies and provocations?

Let it slide? Ignore him?

He’s the f**king president, and he carries on like a deranged, big mouth drunk in the corner of the pub.

I get that you’re delighted that he pisses off liberals. One must question why he doesn’t piss YOU off however.

foxcommander

• View Profile
« Reply #11578 on: January 12, 2018, 08:23:24 PM »

The man is some sort of savant, I mean he is capable of brilliance which is much more than tempered by his idiocy, he is a fascinating man who I think things will end badly for, no way he runs again ag
ainst Oprah, the annointed one of the left in 2020, he will either be in the big house or in a rubber room in some hospital in Noo York.

1. Oprah won’t run. The Dems need someone who knows what the f**k they’re doing.
2. Are you suffering from dementia? Have you forgotten the shit Obama faced? Birthers? Secret Muslim?
 FEMA re-education camps? Jade Helm? Rushes on gun sales? Or how about your own twisted, unhinged hatred for Hillary and your accusations that she was a murderer? Have some self awareness.
3. We hear the same Canada shit EVERY election. And what about all those petulant secession drives in 2012? Has anyone seen Ted Nugent? He was supposed to be dead or in jail by summer 2013 if Obama was re-elected.

Fixed it.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #11579 on: January 12, 2018, 08:25:34 PM »
Just applied for an ESTA. Will I get into Trump's America? Let's wait & see. Potential $14 down the drain.