The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4S

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 30, 2009, 12:02:09 PM
I said to the missus last night before the tasks started that neither Ben or Philip would get the hammer and if Noorul or Howard were pulled into the boardroom they were goners. The past two or three weeks Sugar has singled out those who sit in the background and do nothing and he especially marked Noorul's card when he won the soap task as he was useless.

That's the guy whose name I couldn't think of!  Agree with what you said Tony, but Phillip has done himself no favours the last 2 weeks and Ben was rubbish last night in the boardroom...normally he's a lot stronger, last night he was out of his depth!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Onion Bag

Lorraine

Alan Carr

Had to laugh at Alan Carr on the 'youre fired' show, making reference to the resemblance of himself and lorraine
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

balladmaker

QuoteWho is his da

Runs Ross's Auctions in Belfast

Gold

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 29, 2009, 11:25:14 PM
Ben survives another week. Dont know how though. Done some laughing when he was talking about being accepted into Sandhurst and how he could be a good team leader when coming under fire on the front line from guns, bombs etc. How can he say this if he never even went to Sandhurst.

Pure TV gold!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Gold

Quote from: D4S on April 30, 2009, 12:20:56 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 30, 2009, 12:02:09 PM
I said to the missus last night before the tasks started that neither Ben or Philip would get the hammer and if Noorul or Howard were pulled into the boardroom they were goners. The past two or three weeks Sugar has singled out those who sit in the background and do nothing and he especially marked Noorul's card when he won the soap task as he was useless.

That's the guy whose name I couldn't think of!  Agree with what you said Tony, but Phillip has done himself no favours the last 2 weeks and Ben was rubbish last night in the boardroom...normally he's a lot stronger, last night he was out of his depth!

Howard hasnt said a word--hes a ballroot.

Ben told many in the Bot that "it alllll was REcorded prior to Christmas, but i'm nought alloweded to tell anyone waught the outcome is"
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Yes I Would

Thank f**k he is gone! Complete slabber!

maggie

Glad that annoying man has gone.

Orior

Great show. However thats the best candidate gone. Bloody joke.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

souljaboy

Gold I also heard that Ben was telllin anyone who would listen in the Bot that it was all pre-recorded from before christmas and alot of the scenes in tasks were set up, no real standout contestants this year in my opinion
I like Big Butts and I cannot lie

Yes I Would

Quote from: Orior on May 06, 2009, 10:26:42 PM
Great show. However thats the best candidate gone. Bloody joke.

No way Jose!! Mona or Kate for me!!

And Yes I Would!! Both!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: souljaboy on May 06, 2009, 10:27:49 PM
Gold I also heard that Ben was telllin anyone who would listen in the Bot that it was all pre-recorded from before christmas and alot of the scenes in tasks were set up, no real standout contestants this year in my opinion

Mate of mine pissed beside him in the Parlour there last week, told him he was a twat. He must be doing the rounds in Belfast to show off!

Maguire01

Good show again tonight. Glad he's gone - he was a waster.

Next week's show looking like entertaining stuff as well.

Archie Mitchell

Phil unlucky to go tonight. Been better all series that that Lorraine one, can't stand her!! Ben kept himself well out of the way tonight.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: hardstation on May 06, 2009, 10:39:58 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 10:37:05 PM
Quote from: souljaboy on May 06, 2009, 10:27:49 PM

Mate of mine pissed beside him in the Parlour there last week, told him he was a t**t. He must be doing the rounds in Belfast to show off!
Don't watch the show but what the f**k?

Quote might have misled you to think he was showing off his length, not so. Just think that twat Ben is running around Belfast so people will stop him. If you see him please ignore him. He will hate it.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: hardstation on May 07, 2009, 12:17:41 AM
No, just wondering why he can't go on the drink without being a show off and why your mate acted the ****.

Well my mate apparently gave him the time of day, but like on the show, if you listen to him for more than thirty seconds you realise what sorta fella he is. I wouldn't mind calling him a twat.