The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

the kid's had their clothes on before they got their breakfast and were dressed correctly

ridiculous ad
the difference between success and failure is energy

Ping Pong Santa

Don't really watch it but am I right in saying the show is pre-recorded and the winner has already won?

Are there bookies taking bets currently on the show?

Orior

I read in the paper last night that some of Ben's mates posted pictures of him cavorting around naked. Would this be an issue if he had won?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ExiledGael

Quote from: ziggysego on April 17, 2009, 06:09:56 PM
She's lovely and so is the swimmer.
\

Ziggy, did you see your woman in the News of the World on Sunday?
Up to all sorts and paying a prostitute to have sex with her man while she watched. Awful moose though.

DownFanatic

Heard a rumour that Ben has made it to the last 4 and filming is near completion.

Archie Mitchell

Ben survives another week. Dont know how though. Done some laughing when he was talking about being accepted into Sandhurst and how he could be a good team leader when coming under fire on the front line from guns, bombs etc. How can he say this if he never even went to Sandhurst.

Orior

I laughed at the end of the programme when James told Ben to go fcuk himself (or words to that effect)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Orior on April 29, 2009, 11:33:49 PM
I laughed at the end of the programme when James told Ben to go fcuk himself (or words to that effect)

It was funny when Sir Alan was asking Ben why he picked James to come back into the boardroom and said "I think there is a village somewhere missing their idiot!" but he doesnt deserve to be brought back into the boardroom

Maguire01

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 29, 2009, 11:25:14 PM
Ben survives another week. Dont know how though. Done some laughing when he was talking about being accepted into Sandhurst and how he could be a good team leader when coming under fire on the front line from guns, bombs etc. How can he say this if he never even went to Sandhurst.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

mountainboii

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 29, 2009, 11:25:14 PM

Best of it was that when he was put under a wee bit of pressure to sell a stupid carpet he completely shat himself and fucked up. James' wee dig at him at the end said as much.

D4S

Ben was under serious pressure last night, he was very lucky to survive.  Thought it was interestign the way the Sir  + Nick suddenly turned on Nooral.  He was a loser and deserved to go about 4 weeks ago but, based on last night Ben had to go he was rubbish + a complete tosser.  However....based on previous weeks I think he still has a chance of winning, realistically there are only KATE (niiiiiiiiiice!), Debra + after last night Lorraine who have a  hope of winning it.  That other guy who never says anything I'd love to know what he does can't even think of his name.  James who was a plonker the first few weeks has done well the past couple of weeks but won't win, the way he told Ben at the end of last nights show he practically shat himself in the boardroom was priceless.  Phillip was  great the 1st 4 weeks, but the last 2 deserves a fuckin kickin he's so arrogant.  Debra although mouthy I think is very good...and she seriously needs to get herself something for those chapped lips.  Lorraine is hard to look at but speaks a lot of sense but finds it hard to be heard, she needs to show us her fiery side as she did in last sundays papers ( although probably best if she keeps her clothes on while doing it).  And then there's Mona, she has nice eyes, that's about it!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

balladmaker

You would have thought Ben would have had some sort of a clue about valuations in last night's task, taking into consideration who is Da is!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Tony Baloney

I said to the missus last night before the tasks started that neither Ben or Philip would get the hammer and if Noorul or Howard were pulled into the boardroom they were goners. The past two or three weeks Sugar has singled out those who sit in the background and do nothing and he especially marked Noorul's card when he won the soap task as he was useless.