The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 17, 2009, 04:14:52 PM
I did tell youse about Ben the t**t.
He came into his own last night though, Sugar will be gunning for him from now on. Can't see him lasting beyond 2 more weeks.
dunno
I think sugar will keep him on for controversy and publicity reasons

bit like that lad a  couple of years ago who was rubbish but got to the semi final - the fella that got the eventual winner pregnant !

the TV people will prob have sugar keep him in for as long as possible, its obv that sugar wanted to sack him the other night

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 17, 2009, 04:14:52 PM
I did tell youse about Ben the t**t.
He came into his own last night though, Sugar will be gunning for him from now on. Can't see him lasting beyond 2 more weeks.
You keep talking like that and you'll get your teeth bitten out!

I think Lynchboy is right though that they'll keep him in if there is any ongoing entertainment value. Sugar even said this year that the production team found the most entertaining mix of people yet but they aren't all idiots.  That Mona doll must think she's hot stuff as in the past two weeks she's been modelling the fitness gear and jumping into the shower to test drive the shower gel.

ExiledGael

Quote from: ziggysego on April 17, 2009, 03:47:33 PM
NO SHE'S NOT!! >:(

Ah Zig, you're not a fan surely?
First that swimmer at the Olympics and now this?!

ziggysego

She's lovely and so is the swimmer.
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

Ben really is a c**k. There's no way he's going to even come close to winning it. I thought Paula was pretty unlucky this week - it was a major c**k-up and she was in the middle of it, but she was also behind everything positive that her team produced.

mountainboii

One of the teams looks to have it pretty sorted tonight, but the other one is a f**king mess. Hopefully that annoying American one gets the boot. It'll be her, Philip and Lorraine in the boardroom at the end it'd say.

mountainboii

God I hate that stupid patronising American bitch  >:(

mountainboii

The Subbie

glad shes gone ben still a dick head

Maguire01

Ben sounding like a "hoarse Ian Paisley"!

Another good show tonight - from a very early stage tonight, only one team was ever going to come out with any credibility. Although Phil should have gone. Lorraine wasn't doing herself any favours though.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Only saw the last half hour but frig the losing team had a complete disaster of an idea. Your man Noorul seems like a complete passenger. The American girl came across very well on the You're Fired show though I suppose having the craic with Chilesy, its easy to seem like a nice person!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Onion Bag

the losing teams idea was shite, the winning team worked brilliantly together,

I have said it every week, and i'll say it again, i would love to ride the hole of thon Kate one, the winning team leader  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

SidelineKick

Pants man. Seriously. How did they all end up letting this happen?  There was absolutely no link between knickers and the cereal.  Even if they hada gave away a free pair of Y-fronts inside the box (which I must say was very well designed  :D) then there would have been some vague link!

Pants Man, can't get my head round that.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Minus15

It said on the box Put your pants on the right way but if you seen that on the shelf in a supermarket and you hadn't seen the advert then you wouldn't even have a clue what that is all about!

Also, they said that everyone knows when you get up in the morning tired you put your pants on over your clothes? what the f**k. you would have to be sleeping naked to do that. was just so crap

Gold

the show was some laugh though last night
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."