The Apprentice (2009)

Started by Tony Baloney, March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Not many characters so far. The geordie is a bit of a slabber but apart from that not impressed by anyone so far.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Is one of the girls from Ireland?
Tbc....

Onion Bag

The blondie one is alright, but thank god that girl was fired coz boy she was ugly
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

saffron sam2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 18, 2009, 01:28:02 PM
It seems Norn Iron has it's very own wouldbe t**ser to boo this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/biographies/c_400004.shtml?page=1#comments

Watch this show for the first time ever last night. Some collection of tossers alright.

Our boy's line "Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity" would suggest that he is a complete tosser.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Onion Bag

GalwayBayBoy

Onion Bag

:D :D :D :D

I was thinking the same myself Galway,

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 26, 2009, 12:32:25 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on March 26, 2009, 12:19:54 PM

WHAT DO YOUS THINK

A face that could haunt houses.

;D ;D

Her mouth is weird as frick, glad she went because I could not have watched her the full time...

Regarding last nights show, the boys team leader seemed a bit of a dick, the fella who negotiated the deal with the taxi firm was in the right imo, he seemed dead on, the tea leader was just kakking himself in case they lost the task and he was dead

On another point, how ridiculous was the girls pricing for cleaning the hummers?? 300notes!! What the f**k!

Onion Bag

Silly bitches,

and one girl asked at one stage "whats this"? referring to a duster, f**k she didnt have a clue

Bensars

Cant see the blonde doll lasting too long. Bit to opinionated. Got involved in the boardroom row when there was no need.

Dont know the name of  the fella, but the one that making all the exagerated facial gestures , would annoy me anyway. Cant see him lasting too long either if that was to persist.

Black girl,  the team leader hasnt a clue.

Very early but not many would be hired on whats been shown so far.

Our Nail Loney

The team leader last night annoyed me, her name is Mona... This is pronounced 'Moan-ah' in my book, she was telling people she was called 'Monna'

The girls are not going to get along and the fellas will do well this year...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

So no Irish in it this year. Shame.
Tbc....

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 26, 2009, 01:43:19 PM
That's a very partitionist attitude when there is a bloke from Belfast in it  ;)

The past 2 Irish dolls have been embarrassing anyway.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 26, 2009, 01:43:19 PM
That's a very partitionist attitude when there is a bloke from Belfast in it  ;)

The past 2 Irish dolls have been embarrassing anyway.

Neighbours sister knows your mans family and he ain't Irish, would very much consider himself a "mainland" type of fella.  ;)
On a side note, seemingly his parents and family have been keeping their heads down recently, mortified by the lads appearance on TV..
Tbc....