Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhandfan

Quote from: burnsybhoy1985 on December 03, 2006, 12:59:08 PM
Does anyone know if the Cross V Shamrocks game on tg4 today????

Unless there has been a very late change to their schedule, the answer is no.  The Ulster Final was originally to be played last Sunday so TG4 had two other games scheduled for today.

burnsybhoy1985

Was on the TG4 website there, it seems your right the cross game isnt on

Redhandfan

Junior Final: Greencastle 1-6 Naomh Brid 0-8
Congratulations to Tyrone Junior champions Greencastle (and ziggysego) on being crowned Ulster champions at Casement Park today.  They got it tight in the second half as Donegal side Naomh Brid produced a very spirited performance into the wind.  It sounded like a really exciting tussle and had Q101 commentator Noel McGinn on the edge of his seat!  I am just sorry I wasn't there to see Sean Teague's men lift the trophy.  Good luck to them in the All-Ireland stage.

Carmen Stateside

Congratulations to neighbours Greencastle!!!! :) Very well done!! Guess ziggs will not be on here for a while celebrations may go on for a while ;D

Carmen Stateside

Anyone find coverage of the Cross game????? :-[

holylandsniper

All i can seem to get is Highland radio, though just regular updates not all of game

burnsybhoy1985

its def on radio ulster mw.  im listening to it at the minute, still no score 1341 mw i think

Carmen Stateside

Cant get MW in america!! :'( unless you can get me a link :-\

never kickt a ball

six minutes to half time and only 1 point scored for Cross from a free. Cross dominating but not transfering this into scores.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

missy#1

can anyone get a link throu the net for the match

never kickt a ball

Oisin doubles his tally 0-2 with 1 min additional time.

bloody mary

only 2 scores in first-half and both from oisin frees

cross are dominating but need more scores with the wind behind them

Derry stopped Tyrone from scoring this year for 38 mins in Omagh, Ballinderry are heading for something similar

never kickt a ball

Took word out of my mouth Mary. (well done I see you're member number 700) Balinderry have done a Tyrone. Expect better from them in second half though. Both defences on top. Cross playing a short game in first half. Both defences on top. Comentator thinks there is no advantage to wind. What do you know Jerome quinn refers to Tyrone v Derry game also!

superblues

another draw could be on the cards here very low scoring