Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

screenexile

QuoteDo Tyrone proud.

I'm so tempted to lower myself to respond to this ... but I wont!

ziggysego

Picture's of Greencastle's win over Drumhowan (Monaghan) in the Ulster Junior Championship Semi Final at Casement Park, Belfast on Sunday 26th November 2006 are now available to see on the Greencastle website.
Testing Accessibility

hows she cutting

surprised there ain't been a bit of chat about the Ballinderry V Cross game

I'm expecting a great game, looks like Bellew is not fit to start, wonder will Gilligan start at FF again?
Will Muldoon have the same influence that he had against Errigal.

Would be some effort if Cross could win this one with the injuries they have

Paddy Power have
Crossmaglen 11 - 10 v Ballinderry 21 - 20       
with the draw at 5 - 1   
almost inseperable, fancy Ballinderry myself but would not be surprised in the slightest to see land another Ulster title, would it be there 5th in 10 years?

Hungry Exile

Eastwood bookies odds             
Evs Crossmaglen 6/1 Ballinderry Evs Sun 14.00

This game appears to be just too close to call!!

The weather will have a big bearing on the game.  Current forecast is strong winds so it could be grinding display of attrition as opposed to a spectacle

I'm not familiar with the ref.  Does anyone have any comments on his approach?
:-X

DrinkingHarp

Is the cross game going to be live on the radio or net?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Armagh Exile

The game is broadcast "live" on Radio Ulster Medium Wave 1341.

ziggysego

Will the Junior game also be carried on any radio stations? Even Q101 or Highland Radio?
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Good luck to Greencastle tomorrow. They'll be blazing a trail the Hill will follow next year. Let's hope Ballinderry also make it a Red Hand day in Casement.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ITOB

Wishing Ballinderry St Brid and St Brid best for today.
Hope the weather dosn't spoil it too much.

Redhandfan

Junior Final
It is looking good so far for Greencastle.  They are leading 1-4 to 0-3 at half-time and they have just played against a very strong wind.  Sean Teague's men were helped in that first half by a rather fortunate Terry McDermott goal.  ziggysego has one hand on the cup.....

burnsybhoy1985

Does anyone know if the Cross V Shamrocks game on tg4 today????

never kickt a ball

Quoteziggysego has one hand on the cup.....
It's not over til it's over red hand.
Heard last night it was on burnsy but I can't confiirm it. Radio Ulster has it def and Q101 west

burnsybhoy1985

Should be a good game, but Casement will just be too god damn cold today, so it would be great if it was on tv.  ;D  Its a hard game to call, but i fancy the shamrrocks.

never kickt a ball

Yes it's similar conditions to the errigal v ballin draw. The wind does tend to ruin the game though they scored 11 pts each in that game. Do fancy Balinderry but to be fair to Cross I haven't watched them this year so I don't know what they are like.