Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meadow

Ph i was surprised no one was lined aswell seeing that a certain player got two yellows!!!!!! :o

charlie stubbs

the bridge went in after a crushing defeat against longstone i was at the game and they didnt wana be there possibly beating there big rivals burren so convincingly backfired

thegael

i am unconsolable at minute our county champions represent us all in the ulster club series and don't score at all from play and score a solitary free!

there is something wrong here and other posters don't blame me for that.

our arrogance as a county must be confronted we are in the doldrums. what happened against sligo wasn't one off it is happening time and time again.

where do we go from here?

who is responsible for coaching? i hope it is not jobs for the boys!

someone must answer for this-

fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

this whole thing runs deeper like we get a new management team without absolutely zero intercounty management experience.

the inner circle sets up to get a new manager and this is best we get. wicklow get micko we get managerial unknowns backed up by what - people you never see at club games.

we need to confront our arrongance.

the gael takes no prisoners.

SlimShady

where do we go from here?

i suggest you go to fluck, you silly old cnut. you're as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

dubnut

amallon

TheGael you are pissing off people that probably haven't even heard of Mayobridge by starting multiple threads on the same topic.  I have heard of Mayobridge and you are pissing me off.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

thegael

i have been watching football for years and this is what we get from the down senior football champions not scoring from play and getting 1pt free and i'm the stirrer.

no sir down football is in dire straits due to an ineffective arrongant mindset all throughout the county.we need change.

it is a mortal disgrace mayobridge's performance yesterday and to be truthful i'm not at all surprised.

the gael takes no prisoners.

thegael

admin the language and tone of the poster slimshady doesn't belong here .look at his posts and clarify please bringing the game into sisrepute.

SlimShady

what club are you from then thegael? i bet its one of those high flying Down Clubs like Saul  ;)

hitzelsperger

dubnut

"it is a mortal disgrace mayobridge's performance yesterday and to be truthful i'm not at all surprised"

For someone who isnt surprised you are taking it very badly  :o

But please explain why you feel the need to start 2 threads on the same issue?

The Meadow

The Geal your dead right for any team to go out and score a single point in an Ulster Club game is nothing short of a disgrace!!! :)

charlie stubbs

think the winner will come from cross/ballinderry.cross never seem to play well anytime i see them but still do the business.ballinderry had a great win over loup,sneil and the bridge yersterday and still have devlin to come back and he is always worth a few points.apparentl;y the loup roughed them up a few years ago, i woiuld imagine they will do the same this, though not sure if they have the physical presence they used to as i see a number of younger players starting yday,tony and paul kernan,mckeown and hanratty

charlie stubbs

apparantly drumgeth kicked it away.heard they were 5 up in first half and packy downey missed from six yards.also hit the bar in the last minute when clean through