Sick Assault In Louth

Started by thejuice, March 12, 2009, 10:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

my thoughts exactly  OM   if the girl identified one of them why let him out

Minder

The c*nts should be put back on the boat and we can find other people to pick spuds or whatever they were at.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Thats brutal, sickest thing Ive heard in a long time.

In rome I think it was last month, a motion was proposed (or passed) allowing locals to form vigilante groups to patrol the city to prevent the increasing numbers of sexual attacks on women by foreign nationals.

Are their own societies so lawless? Why are they acting like this over here?

tyronefan

like most of them now  they are lifting the dole and sitting in the woods at night drinking cheap beer from lidl

EC Unique

There was a video on here a while back of a man getting one up the ass from a horse. He later died from internal injuries.. I wonder is that horse still about?

orangeman

Quote from: Minder on March 12, 2009, 11:32:40 AM
The c*nts should be put back on the boat and we can find other people to pick spuds or whatever they were at.

Aye and sink the boat half roads home !

youngfella

Quote from: illdecide on March 12, 2009, 11:30:45 AM
aye i heard a bit of that on the radio myself...It's bad when these things happen and i believe these f**kers should pay the price for their crimes and afterwards sent back to their own country. Can you imagine what would happen to any of us who committed a crime like that in a foreign country...Jesus Christ you'd be hung up by the neck. Ireland and the UK are too lenient and the law needs revised...Again if that had a happened 10-15 years ago them scum bags would be found in a black bin bag down the Navan Road somewhere but unfortunately the peace process took away some of our own justice system if you know what i mean...

I was thinking the same thing Illdecide, tis not to late for real justice to take place.
Pull hard and early

thejuice

Lads some of the comments are crossing the line, be careful.

I agree that we need harsher penalties and less 'luxuries' in prison cells, I wouldnt be against building more jails if need be, but there are lads out there laughing at our justice system.

While the fact is those guilty in this case are immigrants they shouldnt be treated any different than our own citizens with the exception of deportation AFTER they have served their sentence HERE.

While that vigilante route taken by the Italians may seem tempting, it has the potential to play into the hands of racists and innocent people can easily get hurt very badly.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Doogie Browser

Good call, lets not turn this into an Alf Garnett thread, they are scum on that we all agree they should be hung out to dry, but some of the comments are veering on racism, bigotry & intolerance, all things we should be aghast at and totally against.

nifan

scum is scum regardless of race, and i feel a bit sorry for some of the hardworking immigrants whose reputation is tarnished again.

Vigilante route is a dangerous one, there isnt much can be done with a case of mistaken identity when your in a bag on the navan road.

Donagh

I don't think we should be taking any lessons from the Italians, lest we forget the little gypsy girls' corpses on the beach last year.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 12, 2009, 12:17:04 PM
Good call, lets not turn this into an Alf Garnett thread, they are scum on that we all agree they should be hung out to dry, but some of the comments are veering on racism, bigotry & intolerance, all things we should be aghast at and totally against.

Go past any dole office or take the monthly dole flight from poland and you would definatley hang them out to dry.

AbbeySider

A very violent and brutal attack...

Am I missing something or was this one completely unprovoked?
Sick c**nts should be castrated.

thejuice

Quote from: cavan4ever on March 12, 2009, 12:43:44 PM
Go past any dole office or take the monthly dole flight from poland and you would definatley hang them out to dry.

Whats the storey with that. I heard something about this and it wasn't explained to me correctly but I take it, you can claim the dole for 3 months after you have left Ireland. The dole here also translates very handsomly when exchanged in some countries, I'm told. Thats a major error that needs correcting in my estimation.

OK, it is getting away from the thread topic but much like the justice system here its an absolute farce.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

cavan4ever

Quote from: thejuice on March 12, 2009, 01:02:53 PM
Quote from: cavan4ever on March 12, 2009, 12:43:44 PM

Whats the storey with that. I heard something about this and it wasn't explained to me correctly but I take it, you can claim the dole for 3 months after you have left Ireland. The dole here also translates very handsomly when exchanged in some countries, I'm told. Thats a major error that needs correcting in my estimation.

OK, it is getting away from the thread topic but much like the justice system here its an absolute farce.

They are still signing on even though they aren't resident in the country, they still have address's in the country so as far as the authorties here are concerned they are still living here and the money goes into a bank account.