It's only a matter ot time before....

Started by corn02, March 11, 2009, 10:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 11, 2009, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: C_Berg_316 on March 11, 2009, 07:05:01 PM
Firefox - you can just go to Tools and then select Clear Private Data - then click clear now - that will do the trick

Yeah but as said above how suspicious is it a clean history with nothing saved??

Just say your spyware SW is set to clean it out on a weekly basis.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyssam5 on March 11, 2009, 08:57:10 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 11, 2009, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: C_Berg_316 on March 11, 2009, 07:05:01 PM
Firefox - you can just go to Tools and then select Clear Private Data - then click clear now - that will do the trick

Yeah but as said above how suspicious is it a clean history with nothing saved??

Just say your spyware SW is set to clean it out on a weekly basis.

I like it!

pintsofguinness

Who exactly looks at your browser history and asks why it's been deleted?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 11, 2009, 09:21:44 PM

Mrs. Pints.
Testing Accessibility

Maiden1

I once on my last day in an old job when working in Dublin years ago typed in swedishpussy.com for a laugh, the guy who took my pc after I left said he had to show 1 of the managers a report on the web (a girl) a few months later and he typed in the s and his browser dropped down with swedishpussy.com stuck in the middle.  He wasn't happy.  I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see there faces.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

thebigfella

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 11, 2009, 09:21:44 PM

To be honest you'd be surprised who looks at your browsing history when you on a corporate network and what agents thay have running on your laptop/desktop to monitor you habits.

I once worked on a project where during the IT induction they showed us a leader board of the biggest Internet surfers in the company. Sad c***s also blocked every site going in an effort to make everyone productive - not really productive in IT project where all programming libraries/process/tool manuals/examples ect.... are all online   ::)