U2 CONCERT

Started by KIDDO 4, March 09, 2009, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

U2 confirmed for Croke Park

U2 have announced a date in Croke Park as part of their European tour- Friday 24th July. Take That have also confirmed that they will perform at the Stadium on Saturday the 13th June.

As a premium ticket holder you will have first option on the tickets for your seat(s) for these concerts.

Information regarding ticket price and payment for both concerts will follow in the coming weeks.

Croke Park
Dublin 3
t +353 (0)1 819 2300
f +353 (0) 1 819 2314

forward to a friend - unsubscribe from this newsletter
Email Marketing by Visrez

stiffler

Are they only playing the one night?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

BennyHarp

I read somewhere that the tickets where only €25! Is this true??
That was never a square ball!!

Maguire01

There are going to be tickets at various prices, so that they are more affordable. Apparently there will be relatively very cheap tickets, but equally there will be very expensive tickets, depending on where you're sitting.

Hard to know whether it's a good thing or not. I suppose it will make it more affordable for some, but will mean that those with the money will be up at the front of the stage, rather than those who queued for hours outside the stadium.

Only one date announced so far for each venue on the tour, but plenty of spaces between the dates, so there'll no doubt be at least one more Dublin show. It's hard to know if they'll sell as quickly as before, given the current economic climate, so i'm sure they don't want to look foolish by putting a load of dates on sale that don't sell-out.

A nifty wee virtual tour of the stage set-up online here:
http://360.u2.com/

mylestheslasher

do you get ear muffs included in the price to avoid listening to Bono's bullshit?

StGallsGAA

QuoteAre they only playing the one night?

No just the usual bullshit.  Sell out one before the other goes on sale.  That was you make sure all the crap seats get sold.  Not that U2 wont sell out all 3 nights.  Fri Sat & the Monday is booked as well.

Tony Baloney

Apparently most shows are going to be played in the round so even with a cheap ticket you might have a chance of seeing something other than a video screen.

5 Sams

Anyone in Barcelona lads?? Give us an oul report in the morning.

Maith agat
The Aristocrat Years

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 30, 2009, 09:14:13 PM
Anyone in Barcelona lads?? Give us an oul report in the morning.

Maith agat

http://qik.com/video/2034700

INDIANA

set list

Breathe, No Line On The Horizon, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Angel of Harlem, In A Little While, Unknown Caller, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, MLK, Walk On

Encore: Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Ultraviolet, With Or Without You, Moment of Surrender

fred the red

Quote from: INDIANA on July 01, 2009, 01:21:04 AM
set list

Breathe, No Line On The Horizon, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Angel of Harlem, In A Little While, Unknown Caller, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride, MLK, Walk On

Encore: Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Ultraviolet, With Or Without You, Moment of Surrender

thats a lot of songs....fair play!

Maguire01

You can watch footage from the Barcelona show here:
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0701/u2.html

To be honest, i'm not sorry i'm missing out on this one based on that footage and the set list above.

longrunsthefox

Anyone got 2 ticets for Saturady night in Croke Park-would make Mrs Fox v happy

ludermor

who does she want to go with or is she fussy?

longrunsthefox

not me anyway as they don't float my boat... Friday would be second choice... would be most grateful. As you can guess living with me she deserves the break  :o