Urban Legends

Started by Jimmy Joe, March 06, 2009, 08:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Joe

After reading through the "vengeance is a dish best served cold" thread one story about prawns in the curtain rail rang a bell.  I thought I had read it in a joke somewhere at some time or another.  There were a few other stories a while back in the "mucksavages"  thread that could also have been classed as an 'Urban Legend'.  Do any of ye have any other stories that happened to a friend of a friend in another town?

Lothos

I had heard one about a fella from Cork who was on a stag do.  His friends tied him to a lamp post and then left him there for the night.  When they returned the next day he had been raped!!!  The wedding was supposed to be the next month but it had to be cancelled. 

I'm assuming this must be some sort of Urban Legend

nrico2006

That Cork story could well be true as I read in a paper maybe 7/8 years ago about a similar incident in Blackpool.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Hound

I'd nearly find it harder to believe that "friends" would leave a friend tied to a lamp post all night than someone tied to a lamp post all night would get raped.

man in black

The version i heard of the above was at a stag in Amsterdam. It was a friend of mine that was invited to the (cancelled) wedding that i heard it off. Yer mans mates had a whip round and got this hooker to give yer man the works. The deal was he had a half hour to tie her up and do what he wanted and then she could do the same. Only at swap over time when she tied him up a 6ft 2 huge black fella comes in the end result was he had a breakdown and the wedding was called off.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

ONeill

I know one involving a snake and Kerry Mike but you wouldn't believe it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Fcuk sake ONeill, this is my 3rd time telling you. KerryMike is alive and well in New York!
Testing Accessibility

Jimmy Joe

What about the one at a wedding, the bride to be had been sleeping with the best man, and the groom had got photographic evidence of it.  He then proceeded to  put copies under all of the guests chairs at the reception and made a speech to the guests explaining the whole situation.

Has anyone heard this one before?  Do you know who it happened to?

Final Whistle

Quote from: Jimmy Joe on March 06, 2009, 01:41:10 PM
What about the one at a wedding, the bride to be had been sleeping with the best man, and the groom had got photographic evidence of it.  He then proceeded to  put copies under all of the guests chairs at the reception and made a speech to the guests explaining the whole situation.

heard this one. groom says there is a draw and every1 could have an envelope under their chair. Every1 looks and its under the grooms. was a 1 way ticket to austrailia cos she was with the best man he cleared off leaving her to foot the wedding bill, classic!!!

muppet

This doesn't make sense.

He would have had to place the copies under the seats before the wedding.

The he went and still got married so he could expose (pardon the pun) all after the wedding!

He should have done it in the church.  
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2009, 11:56:36 AM
Fcuk sake ONeill, this is my 3rd time telling you. KerryMike is alive and well in New York!

Fair play to KM. He's a resilient basterd.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jimmy Joe

Quote from: muppet on March 06, 2009, 01:45:59 PM

This doesn't make sense.

The he went and still got married so he could expose (pardon the pun) all after the wedding!

True, but have you heard of it before?

RMDrive

The one about the gang of lads driving home from a night out and for a dare the driver decides to reverse around a roundabout. Nearly around and BANG, another car hits into the back of them. The Gardai happened to appear on the scene within seconds and the lads sit in the car knowing that they are fcuked. After a few minutes chatting to the driver of the car behind, the cop comes up to the window and says "Hope you are all ok lads. Sorry about the trouble. Your man in the car behind is loaded drunk so we are arresting him and you can go on ahead. In fact, he is sl drunk is was trying to claim that you were coming towards him on the roundabout".

:-\

muppet

Quote from: Jimmy Joe on March 06, 2009, 02:01:51 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 06, 2009, 01:45:59 PM

This doesn't make sense.

True, but have you heard of it before?

No never heard it.
MWWSI 2017

ildanach

there is another about a lad getting a bj through a hole in a cubicle wall and it turns out it is his sister on the other side of the wall
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.