season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

anyone got number for ringing the ticket office from the north, 10am on the morning of the match and still no ticket sent for Tyrone v Ross. have had to source them from elsewhere. fking joke of a system

Fear ón Srath Bán

Just got the ticket in an email there: for Lower Cusack, Section 406! WTF?

Presuming they'll reissue with a section that actually exists in Croke; have emailed them just in case.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Throw ball

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 03, 2011, 08:57:57 PM
Just got the ticket in an email there: for Lower Cusack, Section 406! WTF?

Presuming they'll reissue with a section that actually exists in Croke; have emailed them just in case.

Section 406 is the back of 306 if I remember correctly. Would be about the half way line and under cover. Should be a good seat. If you are hungry there is a new food place just behind it. Access would be via 306. At least you can still use your season ticket. :(

Fear ón Srath Bán

Thanks for that Throw ball, never been in it and not on any of the seating plans I've seen.

ONeill

I'm 304. The Hill in me ear.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 03, 2011, 09:22:08 PM
Thanks for that Throw ball, never been in it and not on any of the seating plans I've seen.

http://www.anfearrua.ie/story.asp?id=1031
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Fear ón Srath Bán

Good man ross4life, clarifies it.

Quote from: ONeill on August 03, 2011, 10:01:50 PM
I'm 304. The Hill in me ear.

Only for the start of it, with a bit of luck!  ;)

WeeDonns

I'm in 406 too, row MM. I've never seen this section in any of the seating plans. It must be pretty far back though

Croí na hÉireann

The wheelchair section is right at the back of the lower tier, didn't realise they labeled the seats in front of it in the 400's though. You'll be right in under the premium section anyway I'd imagine, don't like it in there myself, a lot of the noise, atmosphere lost IMO.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

93-DY-SAM

Anybody who was over charged for the Ulster final get their money back yet? 

2 weeks after getting an email from the shambles that is the ticket office saying a refund would be issued promptly there is still no sign of it.  Called them yesterday and it seemed like they had forgotten all about it until I reminded them.  Even at that they didn't appear to care.  When you ask to speak to someone in charge they don't appear to know who is in charge.  Says it all. 

Farrandeelin

Can somebody tell me how many people ordered the season tickets for Mayo in 2011? I'm thinking about getting one for next year, be it the normal season ticket, or the 'Mayo County Board' season ticket.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

Many people here have season tickets. Would there be any merit in making a list of suggested reasonable improvements/changes to the service and sending these as a petition to the powers that be?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Throw ball

Quote from: armaghniac on October 26, 2011, 05:54:00 PM
Many people here have season tickets. Would there be any merit in making a list of suggested reasonable improvements/changes to the service and sending these as a petition to the powers that be?

Could be a good idea. I think they are to start 2012 sales soon. For a start what about improving the seats available to season ticket holders, having a facility to sit beside other season ticket holders you may know at all ticket games (this could be done by getting card numbers early in season and keeping relevant numbers grouped together) and sending ticket notifications or tickets for all ticket games out earlier. That is a quick start off the top of my head. I am sure others will have ideas.

Goats Do Shave

Sitting beside someone is a big one.

They worked this well in Croke Park in the past & also in the Newry - allocate seats as you go in. Simples!

I requested to be seated beside a friend in Clones - ticket office said no problem. We were sent tickets out at opposite ends of the pitch.

I still never gave my details to the ticket office either...

Goldengreen

Echo what people have said already

-Better seats than last year (min that seat be covered and at a decent hight,and in between the two 40's)
   -Site beside other season ticket holders
   -On-line record of your attendance
   -On-line Statement of transactions for tickets
   -Option to indicate accessible seats for older people
   -Option to take a friend.
   -Some clarity in how the "Draw" happens if you have 100% attendance