season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

The season ticket people will have their hands full early this week in sorting out the tickets for this weekends games. A decision on date and venue will need to be made quick in order to get information to season ticket holders for purchasing additional tickets.

What way did it work for season ticket holders for Leinster championship games? Was season tickets scanned and you got a ticket for section 304/305 of Lower Cusack as you went through the style?

sam03/05

any word on what is happening with season tickets for quarter finals??

Archie Mitchell

No word yet from them. Tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster at 10am so can expect something after that. I'm assuming it will be a similar set-up to the Dublin NFL game earlier this year and no need for tickets posted out like for the Ulster games.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Email at 6:24pm -

A Chara,

Croke Park hosts the Senior All Ireland Quarter Finals with Cork playing Donegal at 2pm and Tyrone playing Kildare at 4pm on the 2nd of August.

Additional Tickets have been made available for Season Ticket holders. They are for the stand and are €35 and €5 for a child. Please Note Season ticket holders are entitled to purchase strictly one additional ticket as there is great demand for these tickets.

The Offer will close at 1:59pm on Thursday 30th of July.

***********************PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT*********************

Please note you must bring your Season Ticket for yourself.

If bringing a guest you must also purchase & print the TicketFast version of a ticket for your guest(s) and bring it to the match.

To do this, follow the purchase process to conclusion and then re-enter your Account. Select the "Print your tickets" option in the "Manage Your Tickets" box and follow the steps there.

You and your guest(s) will be allocated your seat numbers as you enter the Season Stile. To sit together, you must enter the venue together. Your guest must accompany you through the Season Stile.

The Season Stile for this fixture is Stile C1.

To purchase additional tickets you will require your Account ID (email address) & password.

Click on this link to and log into your account. The "Cork/Donegal Offer" or "Tyrone/Kildare" at the top of the page is where to click when you get there – Season Ticket Offer.

Any queries, send an email to seasonticket@gaa.ie.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

And another...

A Chara,

Croke Park host the Senior Football Quarter Finals as Cork play Donegal at 2pm and Tyrone play Kildare at 4pm.

To gain entry please bring your Season Ticket to the Season Stile – Located at Stile C1.

Best of luck to you and your county this weekend.

Le Meas,

GAA Ticket Office.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Goldengreen

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 28, 2009, 08:28:06 AM
No word yet from them. Tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster at 10am so can expect something after that. I'm assuming it will be a similar set-up to the Dublin NFL game earlier this year and no need for tickets posted out like for the Ulster games.

What were the seats like for the NFL game. Were they covered also?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Goldengreen on July 29, 2009, 12:40:10 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 28, 2009, 08:28:06 AM

What were the seats like for the NFL game. Were they covered also?

The seats for the NFL game were great. They had reserved sections 304/305 of Lower Cusack and when you went in through the season ticket stile you got your ticket then. They give them out on first come basis so the earlier you get in you'll get a covered seat.

Archie Mitchell

I must say that the season tickets allocated today were top class. Don't think i've ever had a better seat at Croker before. More of the same for the semi-final please!

loughshore lad

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 03, 2009, 12:36:48 AM
I must say that the season tickets allocated today were top class. Don't think i've ever had a better seat at Croker before. More of the same for the semi-final please!

Where were you at yesterday Archie?

Archie Mitchell

Halfway line in the Cusack stand.

sam03/05

Brilliant tickets
have to say the season ticket was a superb purchase. Cant see many people giving them up next year

Fear ón Srath Bán

The season tickets, particularly in Croke, have been an outstanding success. No hassle, just great seats, and great seats again yesterday.

Doohicky

Have to agree. I can't praise the Croke Park seats enough.

I was in Row Q and was right onthe halfway line. Great seats and look forward to being somewhere similar in the Semi final.

Muzz

I have to disagree with some of the posters comments that the tickets were good yesterday.  Tickets were allocated from the front up towards the back.  If yesterday had of been a wet day you'd have been on here complaining too!

No pleasing some people...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Muzz on August 03, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
If yesterday had of been a wet day you'd have been on here complaining too!

If yesterday had have been a wet day, I wouldn't have been on here complaining. They were great seats regardless, and if anyone's going to have their opinion altered by a drop of rain, they're in the wrong country.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Muzz on August 03, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
I have to disagree with some of the posters comments that the tickets were good yesterday.  Tickets were allocated from the front up towards the back.  If yesterday had of been a wet day you'd have been on here complaining too!

It didn't though Muzz. Maybe if you had of been a bit earlier you would have had better seats like I had  ;)