season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteJust had a letter from the season ticket crowd advising me that I should have received an email already about Sunday's game (which I haven't),
I did receive an email (and a letter).

Ulster S.F.C 10th June Athletic Grounds

ST Account:999999

,a chara,

The GAA Championship has arrived!!!

As a Armagh GAA Football Season Ticket holder you have already paid for this weekend's Ulster S.F.C Championship fixture.

Armagh v Tyrone 4:00pm        Athletic Grounds

You need to print off your ticket(s) for the game.

To print your ticket please log into your account.

Click here to log in

For instructions on how to print off see link below :

For Print at Home Instructions please click here.

Le Meas

GAA Ticket Office
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

Checked my ST attendance and I see the last game I attended according to them was thd Mayo v Cork game in Castlebar. I've been to all gamesapart from Kerry and Armaghgames. What can I do to rectify this? My printouts wouldn't scan properly at Croke Park :-\
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Onion Bag

Why do you want it rectified? it shouldnt matter, you will still get your tickets to the games no matter how many games you attended
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 18, 2012, 12:35:59 PM
Checked my ST attendance and I see the last game I attended according to them was thd Mayo v Cork game in Castlebar. I've been to all gamesapart from Kerry and Armaghgames. What can I do to rectify this? My printouts wouldn't scan properly at Croke Park :-\

Try emailing them Farrandeelin (seasonticket@gaa.ie), explaining that their system has not recorded all your attendances, and they should be able to manually update your details (I'd imagine).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mayo.mick

Same problem myself, been to all the match's, yet my attendance shows 5/11. Sent them an e-mail this morning they replied back,

"Season ticket attendance records are in the process of being updated, which is why the information in your account appears to be incorrect. We hope to have this update completed by July 4th."
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Onion Bag

Quote from: mayo.mick on June 18, 2012, 03:45:54 PM
Same problem myself, been to all the match's, yet my attendance shows 5/11. Sent them an e-mail this morning they replied back,

"Season ticket attendance records are in the process of being updated, which is why the information in your account appears to be incorrect. We hope to have this update completed by July 4th."

why has everyone got a bee in their bonnet about attendance at matches, you will stil get your tickets for the matches your teams are involved in

mayo.mick

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 18, 2012, 03:48:23 PM

why has everyone got a bee in their bonnet about attendance at matches, you will stil get your tickets for the matches your teams are involved in

Thinking about 3rd sunday in september ;D
@mayo_mick

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 18, 2012, 03:48:23 PM

If you're lucky; remember that in order to be guaranteed a ticket for your team's next game you must have attended at least 60% of games to date.

Farrandeelin

Like mayo.mick, I dare to dream a bit! ;)

western exile

I got the same response. It looks like it is a manual process of someone entering the information from a printed log.  Poor software engineering.

mayo.mick

Still, it's better run this year compared to the fiasco last year  >:(
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

For those who attended the Mayo v Leitrim match in Castlebar today there were two young fellas (round 18/19) writing down names on pages of paper. I was sure there'd be a scanner. Shambolic isn't the word.

Onion Bag

Anyone get their email yet re: ticket for Armagh V Roscommon match

Is it  print off your own again?

Fear ón Srath Bán

And has anyone had word from them about the Donegal-Tyrone game?

armaghniac

QuoteIs it  print off your own again?

I wouldn't expect so, qualifiers in a big stadium will probably just be show the card.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B