season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quotemy point is that all the recipients of that email would be based in the North,

most, not all. I live in Dublin.

Quoteso why not do the work for the people (ie customer care) and write down the dialling code on the email.

Where is the GAA follower that doesn't know the code for the 26 counties at this stage?

I get your point about better customer service. However, it is not the most serious failing of the season ticket office.
They should always give a regular phone number in any case as it is often cheaper to ring that. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Maguire01

Quote from: Rossfan on June 01, 2011, 06:46:27 PM
Why don't you just stay at home if it's that much of an inconvenience to you  :D
It's not "that much" of an inconvenience. It's just not a very well thought-through system. We're not talking about All Ireland tickets here - it's a first-round match.

Shortso79

Have to say I was very dissappointed with the quality of seat at the Armagh Down Match last Saturday

What do the other armagh and down season ticket holders think ?

NP 76

Shortso i also was dissapointed with my ticket . Although i was dry i was on the 21 yard line and its hard to see the far end of the field . Others were not so fortunate they were 2 rows from the front and got soaked . A section in the centre of the field should be reserved for season ticket holders in my opinion

armaghniac

QuoteA section in the centre of the field should be reserved for season ticket holders in my opinion

I disagree. Season ticket holders should get a  decent seat, to be sure. But possession of a ticket that lets you in to games cheaper does not necessarily trump everyone else, be they sponsors, people running clubs, ex  players, county u-21s or whoever.

While a great ground now, in many ways, the Morgan Athletic Grounds has little space between the stand and the sideline, giving little in the way of an angle to see play at the other end of the field.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

NP 76

But why should people that are going to their first game of the year get a better seat than a person who has attended them all . They only work out cheaper if you attend all the games is that not the reward .

Doohicky

Anyone get their ticket for the Tyrone/Monaghan game yet?

No sign of mine so far and I am leaving for Tyrone tonight.
Why do they leave it so bloody late to send them out??

Cde

PAULD123

Quote from: Doohicky on June 03, 2011, 09:20:50 AM

Call then on - 00353 818227009 from the north or 0818227009 from the South

clarshack

Quote from: Doohicky on June 03, 2011, 09:20:50 AM

havent got mine yet either. i know three other people who got theirs yesterday.

Club Rossa

My ticket arrived yesterday.

ONeill

No ticket yet. Feck this system anyway. What now?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Muzz

Mine arrived today...but slight problem.  I am already up in Cookstown and the tickets are in Belfast.  Anyone coming from Belfast tonight or tomorrow and I can meet you PM me!

Muzz

ONeill

Phoned the ticket office and they have me sorted for tomorrow (I hope) but couldn't understand why it hadn't arrived. Fairly shoddy operation I thought. I asked him to read me my details/address just to confirm they were ok and he said 'hold on' before telling me that he doesn't know how to get that information and to ring back sometime during the week to get someone to read my address to me.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.