Crossmaglen Rangers v Kilmacud Crokes

Started by crossfire, March 05, 2009, 09:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

It's not bad at all.

Crokes seem very cynical in their tackling.  If it were the new rules they'd be fooked.

Cross's new generation contributing very little AFAI can see, apart from the 2 Kernans. If the old hands dont step up to the plate they could be beaten here.  What was Mickey McNamee thinking with those 3 shots ???

Oraisteach

Cross came out very lackadaisical, took very unwise shots from far out and bad angles, but finally getting into some sort of groove.  Still in the game though.  If Crokes persist on fouling and Cross can take their chances, Cross should rally, but Crokes finding acres of space in the middle and on the wings.

muppet

Burns has just said McConville should have gone down to get his penalty instead of taking his shot for goal. Store that one up for later in the year.
MWWSI 2017

joemamas

Drumanee 1

i was going to ask the question how long were they going to leave johnny murtagh on?it's just been answered

thejuice

Yeah. Some of them frees are awful soft though. but they're not being punished at all with Vaughn kicking across the goal.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

imtommygunn

Can't see cross winning this at all. They look slow and no one is really stepping up to the plate here.

Francie's block was definitely a foot block too...

Aaron Kernan is being fouled all the time to stop him building any momentum. However Cross would do that kind of thing too so can't complain much...

muppet

How has Francie not been carded by Kinneavey yet?
MWWSI 2017

Harold Disgracey

It doesn't look as if it is going to happen for Cross. They can't seem to get any momentum going. Hope they are as flat against us in the championship in August!

muppet

My God Johnny Magee has a big arse.

McConville lucky not to walk after a sly punch into the head.

3 points in it. 2 mins left.
MWWSI 2017

thebuzz

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on March 17, 2009, 05:41:50 PM
It doesn't look as if it is going to happen for Cross. They can't seem to get any momentum going. Hope they are as flat against us in the championship in August!

Looks like the easy semi-final did them no good.

muppet

4 points up dont see any way back now.
MWWSI 2017

RedandGreenSniper

All over, best team won. Glad to see Ray Cosgrove get a point late on, some sort of comeback after missing that free in 2002. Jaysus Jonny Magee enjoyed the Christmas!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

thejuice

There wont be a cow milked in Stillorgan tonight!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

the colonel

i thought cross were poor, distribution was awful. crokes played alot less risky passes and it worked. look like cross didnt think they needed shooting practice in last 3 weeks
the difference between success and failure is energy