Crossmaglen Rangers v Kilmacud Crokes

Started by crossfire, March 05, 2009, 09:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Best of luck to Cross tomorrow, although I hope & suspect they wont need any luck
Top notch outfit

deaconblue

good luck to all in croke park tmorr, port will win the hurling and i fancy crokes in the football.

crossfire

Thanks for all the good wishes lads.
Hope we dont disappoint.

INDIANA

Best of luck to both but especially Crokes.

Oraisteach

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

mountainboii

DrinkingHarp

Come on Cross and get #5, hope its an action packed match.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

milltown row

10/1 with paddy power that Francie Bellew wont kick the ball more than 4 times ;)

David McKeown

Quote from: milltown row on March 17, 2009, 09:30:52 AM
10/1 with paddy power that Francie Bellew wont kick the ball more than 4 times ;)

Does that include taking a toe tap?  I dont think Ive seen him kick more than 3 passes ever and one of those was a free kick against Laois
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Shortso79

Heading off to the match soon

Come on Cross !

Should be a good match.

Zulu

Well the hurling is a washout again so the football game will have to shoulder the responsibility of retaining the interest of the neutrals. In saying that Portumna are some team and you can't but be impressed, raises questions about the standard of club hurling in Munster though. Anyway looking forward to the football and while it should be far better than the hurling I can't see Cross being beaten.

tyroneboi

Wish they would just get the match started now!!

thejuice

Crokes 1-4
Cross 0-4

half time

Looks like a decent game so far, only got to see bits of it though, Why did Vaughn kick that free on the right??

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Zulu

Crokes doing much better than i thought they would and look the far better team, in saying that I'm sure Cross will improve in the second half and they can be happy enough to be going in only a few points down. It's a poor enough game IMO though and the atmosphere seems a bit listless.