Rival GAA fans clash following night out

Started by red hander, March 04, 2009, 12:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

The Irish news should have been to laceys in its hayday :D :D :D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Onion Bag

Have to say i was at both Laceys and the Arena on more than enough occasions and the latter was by far the worse for boxing, holy f**k it was like the Afghanistan every Sat night
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fitzroyalty

Derryhirk never mind!Back in the day SW antrim's finest took on anything N.Armagh had to offer! And got beat! :P

T O Hare

Quote from: Onion Bag on March 04, 2009, 03:49:37 PM
Have to say i was at both Laceys and the Arena on more than enough occasions and the latter was by far the worse for boxing, holy f**k it was like the Afghanistan every Sat night

the Arena was a scary place to walk out off, its my idea of walking the green mile!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

cadhlancian

Onion Bag

Quote from: T O Hare on March 04, 2009, 03:54:15 PM

the Arena was a scary place to walk out off, its my idea of walking the green mile!!!!!

:D :D :D

I know exactly what you mean

Onion Bag

red hander

Puckoon

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 04, 2009, 01:13:26 PM
Out of towners clash with locals, and because they each happen to be supporters of their respective GAA teams, it becomes GAA mass brawl thang. Bullsh*t.

Does that mean a load of armagh men were fightin with the portugese?

Final Whistle

Quote from: Onion Bag on March 04, 2009, 04:01:25 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on March 04, 2009, 03:54:15 PM

:D :D :D

I know exactly what you mean

Dem were the days though, no one could ever spell recession!!!

cadhlancian

Quote from: red hander on March 04, 2009, 04:19:16 PM
Quote from: cadhlancian on March 04, 2009, 04:01:13 PM
DELETE THIS POST PLEASE >:(

Eh?
this is a ridiculous thread, we all know its horsedung, just delete it and be done with it

leenie

Quote from: Puckoon on March 04, 2009, 04:32:09 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 04, 2009, 01:13:26 PM
Out of towners clash with locals, and because they each happen to be supporters of their respective GAA teams, it becomes GAA mass brawl thang. Bullsh*t.

Does that mean a load of armagh men were fightin with the portugese?

:D :D :D :D
man i went to dungannon on fri nite .... minus the craic then!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Midman

Ahh memories of the Arena, Blackwatertown boys who hunted in packs, gettin randomly skelped for not having a short front, back, sides, top and bottom haircut  :P Drinking a carryout walking out the old Moy road was quality though ;D

mylestheslasher

This may be a bullshit story but I don't think the Gaa is far from an incident like this. To go to Clones on a matchday and see the slobbering drunken imbiciles that go along to drink and fall around the place has to be seen to be believed. I'm afraid Armagh and Tyrone would be the worst offenders in my experience. Most likely these are bandwagon jumpers that land at a match when things go well for the team, but when a major row happens the spotlight will be shone on the GAA and not on the small proportion of drunk sunshine supporters that cause the problems,

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 04, 2009, 08:28:42 PM
This may be a bullshit story but I don't think the Gaa is far from an incident like this. To go to Clones on a matchday and see the slobbering drunken imbiciles that go along to drink and fall around the place has to be seen to be believed. I'm afraid Armagh and Tyrone would be the worst offenders in my experience. Most likely these are bandwagon jumpers that land at a match when things go well for the team, but when a major row happens the spotlight will be shone on the GAA and not on the small proportion of drunk sunshine supporters that cause the problems,
I honestly feel that Armagh 'supporters' are worst for this or it could be that they embarrass me so much that I notice them more, vomiting and pissing everywhere with a carryout in one hand and a spliff in the other.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something