help urgently needed

Started by rossie mad, March 02, 2009, 03:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossie mad

Heading to italy saturday on stag? cant find passport what can i do? will i get a new one if i go to the office in dublin?

Minder

Our Nial Loney will sort you out.......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

David McKeown

Quote from: rossie mad on March 02, 2009, 03:05:02 PM
Heading to italy saturday on stag? cant find passport what can i do? will i get a new one if i go to the office in dublin?

As long as you can provide proof of the flight you should be fine although you'll have to pay more.  Similar thing happened me last year, went down on monday for a wednesday flight.  Passport was ready tuesday afternoon.  They said at the time that had my flight been Tuesday they would have charged me even more but would have had passport ready Monday evening.  Wouldnt recommend leaving it to Friday before you go down though.  Also make sure you have form 100% right before you go.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

rossie mad

What form do i have to fill in? Where do i get it?  Where do i go? sorry for all the questions but im up in a heap all morning looking for it.of course was carrying it around for a couple of days for some stupid reason must have fell out of me pocket.

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

David McKeown

Quote from: rossie mad on March 02, 2009, 03:19:45 PM
What form do i have to fill in? Where do i get it?  Where do i go? sorry for all the questions but im up in a heap all morning looking for it.of course was carrying it around for a couple of days for some stupid reason must have fell out of me pocket.

I got my form (green passport form) from a post office in the North I believe you can get them from Post Offices and Garda stations in the south.  Go then to the passport office on Molesworth Street (i think) which is the street nearly opposite Leinster house.  Also may not be a bad idea calling into a garda office and reporting it lost I remember having to get a guard to sign something last year but I cant remember what.  I believe theres also an office Cork, no idea where though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Bud Wiser

As far as I know the passports (replacements) are made out in Balbriggan and sometimes if you ask them can you colect it there they will allow you as I diid when it happened me.  That's what the Nigerians do too.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: David McKeown on March 02, 2009, 03:26:59 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on March 02, 2009, 03:19:45 PM

I got my form (green passport form) from a post office in the North I believe you can get them from Post Offices and Garda stations in the south.  Go then to the passport office on Molesworth Street (i think) which is the street nearly opposite Leinster house.  Also may not be a bad idea calling into a garda office and reporting it lost I remember having to get a guard to sign something last year but I cant remember what.  I believe theres also an office Cork, no idea where though

Yeah I had to have mine reported lost and signed but I got it done in a police station in Lurgan just, not with the Gardai...

I was worried about finding the office but as you say is pretty easy to find with a map, just head to Leinster House

They will issue you one handy enough with no problems, as he says make sure all documentation is correct and that your new pictures are standard and signed at the back...