Daftest spake of the week

Started by longrunsthefox, February 26, 2009, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Re-Cork hurling 
Munster Council secretary Pat Fitzgerald remains hopeful of a breakthrough, writing in his annual report:  'In that troubled part of our country (Northern Ireland), greater divisions existed and they were able to sit down together and work out an agreement. Are we now that bitter that we cannot do the same?"

SidelineKick

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 10:00:26 AM
Championship meetings this decade  Three-nil   says it all and is driving Kerry players, managers and supporters crazy...

I don't know, it has a bit of competition from this one.

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 12:51:48 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 26, 2009, 12:47:20 PM
Can ye not take that as a massive compliment instead of getting insecure?

Who is insecure? just basking in keeping our foot on their necks...

Or this one.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: SidelineKick on February 26, 2009, 05:25:34 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 10:00:26 AM
Championship meetings this decade  Three-nil   says it all and is driving Kerry players, managers and supporters crazy...

I don't know, it has a bit of competition from this one.

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 12:51:48 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 26, 2009, 12:47:20 PM
Can ye not take that as a massive compliment instead of getting insecure?

Who is insecure? just basking in keeping our foot on their necks...

Or this one.

you're like a broken record

SidelineKick

Not directed at you Gab, but more the other Tyrone supporters who make such comments.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Reported.

longrunsthefox

Get over it man for foxache  :P  as for the comparison of the Troubles and Cork dispute... well there is none

SidelineKick

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 05:36:28 PM
Get over it man for foxache  :P  as for the comparison of the Troubles and Cork dispute... well there is none

:D I am now officially over it.

There is no comparison no, he gets the daftest spake award. Only just  ;) :D

Reported.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 26, 2009, 05:18:59 PM
Re-Cork hurling 
Munster Council secretary Pat Fitzgerald remains hopeful of a breakthrough, writing in his annual report:  'In that troubled part of our country (Northern Ireland), greater divisions existed and they were able to sit down together and work out an agreement. Are we now that bitter that we cannot do the same?"

Jeyes - that is Shoite... Private Eye has a page devoted to such balls...... send it in..

Hurler on the Bitch

Hold on.. Hold on! Reports coming in ... it seems that an ambush at Beal na Blath this evening has injured several of the McCarthy faction. They were returning home through the fields after training when they were attacked by a faction loyal to the Players Flying Column. It seems that McCarthy may have been hit in the crossfire and was heard to say "Sure, they wouldn't shoot me in my own county" ....... More to follow .. but in follow up operations it is understood that the Players faction escaped over fields ............................ 

ziggysego

I thought this was a thread about Ulster Scot.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Ziggy!! The Fox has annoyed a few people today. How are you my man? do they not say spake where you come from?

ziggysego

Nah, we wouldn't say spake. Be more down by Gortin/Plumbridge I say. Everyone knows the people of Greencastle speaks the Queen's English ;)
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Is that grencastle County Derry or Donegal  :P

ziggysego

There's no Greencastle in Co. Derry!!!!
Testing Accessibility