Turkey or Spain?????

Started by nutsy--1, February 23, 2009, 01:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutsy--1

Planing on booking a holiday. ive got 2 options kusadasi or else Majorca??

Where would you go for a lively holiday???

illdecide

Both shit holes...stay away from them
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Drumanee 1

Quote from: illdecide on February 23, 2009, 03:22:42 PM

have to agree with that although there is a couple of nice spots in majorca but may be to quiet for you.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on February 23, 2009, 03:32:54 PM

have to agree with that although there is a couple of nice spots in majorca but may be to quiet for you.

Where is good but not to quiet?

Doogie Browser

Your money might last longer in Turkey with the way the euro has been going.

irunthev

Majorca is stunning but again I haven't done the whole nightlife thing there. Palma looks like a typical holiday party town though and I have heard there are some great clubs there, but that's just one man's opinion.

Puckoon

Id skip over to menorca. Much more relaxing time imo.

ziggysego

I misread the subject title. Thought it said "Turkey or Spam??????"
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: cavan4ever on February 23, 2009, 03:38:38 PM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on February 23, 2009, 03:32:54 PM

Where is good but not to quiet?

Ayia Napa, was there last year, best spot I have been to...

Hotel was all young ones so there was no danger of getting kicked out for makign noise after hours or anything..

Tony Baloney

Jesus Nail i wouldn't fancy sharing a hotel with you!

I'd go outside the eurozone if possible.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 23, 2009, 07:54:31 PM
Jesus Nail i wouldn't fancy sharing a hotel with you!

I'd go outside the eurozone if possible.

Was a nice enough hotel!! Wasn't just me either, rav67, Tommy Tight Lips and Charlie Stubbs were also there... A stellar line up if you ask me...

nutsy--1

I booked kusadasi just after oxegen. should be a big difference!!!!

Goats Do Shave

I've stayed in Kusadasi, it's a good base to do plenty. Ephesus & Pamakulle etc.

Bar Street is a bit mental, & very expensive. - Still you'll end up there for a few late nights!

Down by the Ladies Beach is nice, some lovely restaurants & quieter pubs.

Try not to let the folks on the street annoy you. Just be prepared, say no thankyou & keep walking!  ;)

bingobus

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on February 24, 2009, 04:57:53 PM
I've stayed in Kusadasi, it's a good base to do plenty. Ephesus & Pamakulle etc.

Bar Street is a bit mental, & very expensive. - Still you'll end up there for a few late nights!

Try not to let the folks on the street annoy you. Just be prepared, say no thankyou & keep walking!   ;)

They fecking well reck my head and have spoiled many a walk. These people should be shot and one of the deciding factor on going on holidays is now the likelihood of these feckers been present or not.  >:(

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: bingobus on February 24, 2009, 05:03:16 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on February 24, 2009, 04:57:53 PM

Try not to let the folks on the street annoy you. Just be prepared, say no thankyou & keep walking!   ;)

They fecking well reck my head and have spoiled many a walk. These people should be shot and one of the deciding factor on going on holidays is now the likelihood of these feckers been present or not.  >:(

I'd almost agree! They can be like the plague... however, there was a rule passed that they are not allowed to annoy you anymore. So you can say don't annoy me to them & they should get the picture, I think the punishment is pretty severe, tourism is huge for the country!

Have to say though, I cracked with one or two of them 2 years ago... then felt bad as they apologised.