Doíre -v- Ciarraí, Baile Eachaidh, 08.03.2009

Started by screenexile, February 16, 2009, 01:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Dreamer

Joel Cairo

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on February 26, 2009, 01:34:31 PM
Is Tommy Walsh not playing due to u21's?

Tommy Walsh and David Moran will both miss the Derry game due to the U-21 Championship. Kerry play Cork U-21s the following week.

armaghniac

Quote"And I can't see the crowd being a problem. Kerry will bring nobody.

Subtext. And this being Derry there won't be all that many locals either.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Mike Sheehy

Quote"And I can't see the crowd being a problem. Kerry will bring nobody. If it was Derry and Tyrone, you would expect a really big crowd. I think we can expect between three and five thousand."

Thats not true. There's a fierce clamouring for tickets as everybody wants a weekend away in Bellaghy. The "Paris of the North" apparently.

Qwerty28

Not sure if this has been covered before but what club is Aidan O'She aplaying for in Kerry? Thought Jacko was living in Kildare but wondering why his son is playin for Kerry? Would he be able to play for Kildare if he wanted (not that he would of course!)

magickingdom

Aiden o shea plays with divisional side mid kerry and they just won the co championship. mid kerry is a amalgamation of clubs around the castlemaine/miltown area. he lives in the area to the best of my knowledge

offtheground

Derry side from the derrygaa.ie web site;

Whats the story with Paddy Bradley is he injured??

The Derry team for the National Football league game against Kerry on Sunday has now been named.
1 B Gillis
2 K. Mc Guckian
3 K Mc Cloy
4 S Lockhart
5 P Carton
6 B Mc Goldrick
7 G O'Kane
8 F Doherty
9 J Diver
10 E Lynn
11 P Young
12 B Mullan
13 E Brown
14 E Bradley
15 J Kielt

16 J Deighan
17 N Mc Cusker
18 C Mc Kaigue
19 Barry Mc Guigan
20 Sean Leo Mc Goldrick
21 Enda Muldoon
22 Paul Murphy
23 Paul Bradley
24 Paddy Bradley

SidelineKick

Quote from: offtheground on March 06, 2009, 08:03:05 AM
Derry side from the derrygaa.ie web site;

Whats the story with Paddy Bradley is he injured??

He's simply not good enough in my opinion  :D

Think Cassidy is just giving these other boys a chance, we all know Paddy will be playing come the business end of the season.  You can be sure of one thing though, he will make an appearance at some stage on Sunday.  Hopefully its to maintain our lead and not to try and catch up  ;)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Good to see a bit of hype surrounding the National League, a bit more kick in it this year already!

(Although I seem to remember the same page in one of the programmes saying "Ballinascreen"  :D)

It also said 1st March  :-\

Reported.

SidelineKick

Very hard to know Sonny Joe, obviously I'm hoping he has the confidence to run at them if he gets the chance, also hoping he isn't by passed like Kielt was v Westmeath.  One things for sure he won't come up against a better defender this year so he'll have his work cut out for him.

Very strong bench, which is where alot of games are won in the modern game, I'm quietly confident about this one.

Reported.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 05, 2009, 07:47:31 PM
Quote"And I can't see the crowd being a problem. Kerry will bring nobody. If it was Derry and Tyrone, you would expect a really big crowd. I think we can expect between three and five thousand."

Thats not true. There's a fierce clamouring for tickets as everybody wants a weekend away in Bellaghy. The "Paris of the North" apparently.

i'd say were more madrid than paris,and the pints are cheaper,come into the club after the match and i'l buy you one

The GAA

Seamus

The Kerry Team

1) Ger Reidy (Castleisland Desmonds)

(2) Padraig Reidy (Scartaglin)

(3) Aidan O'Mahony (Rathmore)

(4) Tom O'Sullivan (Rathmore)

(5) Tommy Griffin (Dingle)

(6) Marc Ó Sé (An Ghaeltacht)

(7) Daniel Bohan (Austin Stacks)

(8 ) Seamus Scanlon (Currow)

(9) Michéal Quirke (Kerins O'Rahilly's)

(10) Paul Galvin Finuge

(11) Declan O'Sullivan Piarsaigh Na Dromada

(12) Donnacha Walsh (Cromane)

(13) Colm Cooper (Dr. Crokes)

(14) Kieran Donaghy (Austin Stacks)

(15) Darran O'Sullivan (Glenbeigh/Glencar) (Captain)   

Fir Ionad:

(16) Diarmuid Murphy (Dingle)

(17) Anthony Maher (Duagh)

(18) Maurice Corridan (Finuge)

(19) Brian Moran (Kerins O'Rahilly's)

(20)  Kieran Quirke (Duagh)

(21) Paul O'Connor (Kenmare)

(22) Tomás Ó Sé (An Ghaeltacht)

(23) MF Russell (Laune Rangers)

(24) Tadhg Kennelly (Listowel Emmett's)

(25) Ronan O'Connor (Ronán Ó Concubhair) Ballyduff
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Pangurban

IImpressive performance from both teams at this stage of the season, good game of football