13 YEAR OLD BECOMES DAD

Started by The Real Laoislad, February 13, 2009, 03:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on February 16, 2009, 08:56:06 PM
I could be wrong but i think i saw a photo of the wee fellas house and it was quite a pad. It wasnt in some old shit hole. . . . . .
Yeah, noticed that myself. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Lar Naparka

The story of this young fella allegedly fathering a child at 13 has been a major news story for the last week and will probably be around for some time yet.
However, Eddie wouldn't be the first 13 year old to do the bould thing and is most unlikely to be the last either.
That is if the little p**ck ( if you'll pardon the pun) did the bizz at all.
IMO, the fact that there are loads of other kids claiming to be Maisie's father might have something to do with the continuing interest of the tabloids in the case. I'd imagine that there could be cash changing hands bigtime there.
However, at least one other 13 year old boy managed to make a girl pregnant; I know this because I taught the little f**ker!
In his case, both sets of parents took matters in their stride and sweet damn all fuss was made of the event. The girl's mother took on the rearing of the baby. (I think the girl was also only 13—she certainly was when she conceived.) The lad's parents chipped in to help support the young mother and child and, apart from close friends and family members, very few others were any wiser.
I was told because the young lad came running to me when he got the news as he was more worried about  being milled by his dad then he was about the prospect of becoming a father himself.
So I had the job of breaking the news to the lad's father!
The oul' fella and me had long majored in the art of slugging pints and often sat on adjacent bar stools so I decided to approach him in his natural habitat. When I went into his local to inform him that he was going to become a grandfather I was really unsure of how to break the news and I was also very concerned about his possible reaction.
By a stroke of pure good luck, he knew what was afoot when he saw me coming. He has clouted the youngster's lug hole a few times because he was worried about the amount of time the son was spending with the girl and he had warned him to confine himself to playing with his own assets and to stay away from hers. [In Finglas, people tend to call a spade a spade!]
When he saw me he knew his warnings had been in vain as the kid and I got on very well and he also knew that I wouldn't normally turn up in his local. So it was a case of him asking me rather than me telling him that he was going to be a granddad in his early 30s.
The kid showed up the next morning, apparently little worse for wear. He told me that he got a few unmerciful kicks up the hole alright but I knew that was the dad's way of saving face and showing he disapproved of the son's behaviour. Nothing personal; just the father's way of squaring his own conscience.
After that, the respective families closed ranks and came to an amicable arrangement. There was little fuss or bother and life returned more or less to normal for all concerned. The tabloids never got wind of things. Unlike Eddie, this lad was coming out of puberty and was developed enough to father a child.
I'd say it has often  happened elsewhere as well.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Double Cross

I was reading in one of the links earlier that Alfies sister also had a child at 13.

carribbear

Quote from: Zapatista on February 17, 2009, 12:12:51 AM
This should be of more concern to us.

http://www.irishrefugeecouncil.ie/press07/action.html

while i'd agree that this is a concern that no minor should be in that predicament I disagree with their slant on this, especially the last 3 paragraphs.
Handing out benefits to illegal immigrants is not a good policy. Truth is unless they have the relevant paperwork they should be deported - the humanitarian angle has been abused so much you just don't know who's telling the truth anymore.

vickymouse

:o :o :o

this is a really shocking story!!

I feel sorry for the baby to be honest, how irresponsible

thebandit

The schoolboy alleged to have become a dad aged 12 is not the baby's father, the Mirror can reveal.

Alfie Patten, now 13, had a £300 DNA test after half a dozen boys claimed to have slept with schoolgirl pal Chantelle Stedman, 15.

It proved the 4ft-tall pupil was not the father of her seven-week-old girl Maisie Roxanne.

The result will be a blow to Alfie who was "devastated" by the boys' claims and "adored" Maisie.

He was convinced he was the dad after a single night of unprotected sex with Chantelle.

Before he took the test, he said: "I didn't know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad. So if I have it, they can all shut up."

His mum Nicole, 43, added at the time: "It had not even crossed Alfie's mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him. He's absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

Chantelle became pregnant aged 14 after she "forgot to take" her contraceptive pill last May.

At the time, she claimed: "Alfie's the only boy I've been with."

Alfie insisted: "I am the only boyfriend Chantelle's had and we've been together two years. I must be the dad. When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her, 'Am I the dad?' and she went, 'Yeah', so I believe her."

Last month it was claimed Alfie had been the victim of a cruel con.

Chantelle told her half-sister Jodie O'Neill, 17, the father could have been one of a number of boys she slept with at her parents' home in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

She said her mum Penny, 38, ordered her to keep saying she had been a virgin when she slept with Alfie, from Hailsham.

The baby scandal began when Alfie and his dad Dennis, 45, gave an interview to the press days after Maisie was born last month.

A succession of politicians, including Tory leader David Cameron, bemoaned the nation's declining moral standards.

Mr Cameron said at the time: "I hope somehow they grow up into responsible parents but parenthood is just not something they should be thinking about."

Dad-of-ten Dennis regularly spoke on his son's behalf.  After Maisie's birth he said: "He hasn't a clue what a baby means and can't explain how he feels. When I spoke to him he started crying.

"He said it was the first time he'd had sex, he didn't know what he was doing or the complications that could come. I'll talk to him again and it'll be the birds and bees talk."

thebigfella

He'll think twice about dipping the lad without a frogman suit the next time. Lucky escape for him or maybe the whole thing was staged  :-\

one for the road

lucky escape for the young fella. the young girl must have been around the block a few times....and shes only 14 totally sick IMO

She must come from a respected family  ::)

5 Sams

Quote from: thebigfella on March 26, 2009, 03:37:17 PM
He'll think twice about dipping the lad without a frogman suit the next time. Lucky escape for him or maybe the whole thing was staged  :-\

Do ye reckon??? :-\
The Aristocrat Years

thebigfella

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 26, 2009, 04:24:14 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on March 26, 2009, 03:37:17 PM

Do ye reckon??? :-\

Well she wasn't a keeper was she? So he'll know for again not to get caught ;)