What really scares you?

Started by corn02, February 12, 2009, 04:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

Like heganboy the thought of anything happening to my kids scares the shit out of me.
I once had to leave the pub to go home and kill a moth.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on February 12, 2009, 05:49:58 PM
Like heganboy the thought of anything happening to my kids scares the shit out of me.
I once had to leave the pub to go home and kill a moth.

A poisonous moth?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 12, 2009, 05:09:24 PM
Well i went to fortune teller last wk and she had me granda talking to me, so she said anyway, she described things noone else could have known. So there must be something else out there  :)

That happened to me as well...Fortune teller told me stuff about my gran and Great Aunt that no one else would know.

Didnt scare me though....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

brokencrossbar1

Anything happening to the kids.  If anyone harmed any of my kids I would tear them apart.  In the centre were we get the groceries a girl was lifted the other week.  The ones that did it had taken her into the toilets had her hair cut and were putting clothes on her when they were caught.  I really would fear for their lives if that was my girl they did that too.  Our eldest went off when he was 3 in the Canal Court.  We were all sitting near the back door in the bar having dinner.  He asked me if he could go to the next table where his mummy was.  I said sure.  I turned round 2 minutes later and he was gone.  He was half way up the stair before we found him, though how no staff member wondered why a 3 year old climbing the front stair on his own is beyond me ???

pintsofguinness

QuoteIf anyone harmed any of my kids I would tear them apart.  In the centre were we get the groceries a girl was lifted the other week.  The ones that did it had taken her into the toilets had her hair cut and were putting clothes on her when they were caught.  I really would fear for their lives if that was my girl they did that too.
Jeeze them ones that lift children and cut their hair are busy!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 12, 2009, 07:11:05 PM
QuoteIf anyone harmed any of my kids I would tear them apart.  In the centre were we get the groceries a girl was lifted the other week.  The ones that did it had taken her into the toilets had her hair cut and were putting clothes on her when they were caught.  I really would fear for their lives if that was my girl they did that too.
Jeeze them ones that lift children and cut their hair are busy!

How do you mean POG? 

tyrone girl

Could have been same one pat. This one was craigavon direction, where was urs?. Didnt scare me at all was  a weird feeling to be honest. I came out just tinking wat the hell. Couldnt believe the things she was able to tell me. Fascinating more than scary in my opinion. Couldnt get it out my head for a few days after.

tyrone girl

What he probably means is that he has heard that story a lot cos i know its done the rounds up here , not belittling your story just saying i have heard of it being told happening in every town that they take a little girl and cut her hair. Urban myth?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Puckoon on February 12, 2009, 05:25:06 PM
I hope this afterlife where we stay until we are ready to come back doesnt have that shitty music piped through the speakers like they have at my dentist. If it does, count me out.

No worries now Puck,

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/11/muzak.bankruptcy/index.html?eref=time_entertainment
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 12, 2009, 07:14:29 PM
What he probably means is that he has heard that story a lot cos i know its done the rounds up here , not belittling your story just saying i have heard of it being told happening in every town that they take a little girl and cut her hair. Urban myth?

Unless the local newspaper prints a made up interview with a made up mother about a made up child.  I don't think that is what he meant, I was wondering if he had heard of something that had happened near home?

tyrone girl

Sorry i probably have picked things up wrong, just thought thats what he meant

pintsofguinness

BC that story has been doing the rounds for a long time.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

GalwayBayBoy

Square Ball

mine would be the same as everyone elses

Death of a loved one
watching a loved one die slowly
redundancy
homelessness
My children
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DrinkingHarp

Being eaten alive by a bear, tiger, lion or shark.(any animal)

Just could not imagine the feeling watching something taking a chunk out of myself. :o

I am avoiding the jungle, the ocean, zoos, circuses and marine shows. ;D

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014