A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

Will yeh be puttin on d'wirelsss for the match, Billy, a-Sunda? Only I'll stop atome an look at it on d'box if not.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on September 17, 2012, 11:34:09 AM
Will yeh be puttin on d'wirelsss for the match, Billy, a-Sunda? Only I'll stop atome an look at it on d'box if not.

Can't bate the Monday club boys to get the weekend out of ye!!!  Pint and a packet of cheese and onion like a good man.  Fairly find the evenings drawing in, tis dark at half 7.

AbbeySider

When did this place re-open? I see ye havnt changed it much.

Gimmi a pint of Arthur... You not travellin to the match Hardy?

Yeah the evenings really closing in fast. We dont feel it now till Christmas. It was 100 days or something during the week?

Hardy

Match? Not at all. Sure ye'll see more on d'telly.

The nights are drawing in all right. We won't miss it now till Christmas.

Billys Boots

There'll be a 25 Card Drive on Sunday.  All Day.  No wireless, no sunlight, no draught.  That is all.

AbbeySider

Quote from: Billys Boots on September 17, 2012, 11:45:17 AM

There'll be a 25 Card Drive on Sunday.  All Day.  No wireless, no sunlight, no draught.  That is all.

Can we still play our weekly 9 on Sunday night? You need a good partner for a 25 drive but the 9 is a better game.

Hardy

You're as miserable a hoor as your father and his shifty-fingered father before him.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AbbeySider

AbbeySider

Did anyone round here get bagged lately? I heard they were around a lot lately.

Billys Boots

Quote from: AbbeySider on September 17, 2012, 11:47:17 AM

Can we still play our weekly 9 on Sunday night? You need a good partner for a 25 drive but the 9 is a better game.

If you'd like to play something, find somewhere that plays it.  Mind the door doesn't hit your arse there now! 

Declan

Any lotto tickets left behind the bar? Forgot to get mine last night

ziggysego

Stressful morning, give me something strong.

Couldn't get tickets for the game.
Testing Accessibility