A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Jeyes! there's an awful reek from them Jacks! Spud, have you been on the Red Heart along with that feed of bacon and cabbage? Feck sake, light another one of those Carrolls, will ye? You'd think that the Germans had launched some Mustard Gas over the top. Yer man has 'dropped the kids off at the swimmers' and begod they needed a dip. Anyway, d'ye think Lennon would take McCoist? .... Hold on, ah why not? Sure get me a Bush with a Baileys and ice, oh and a pint of Double if you're goin up.........................................

Milltown Row2

turn it round to BBC 2 quick Hardy, want to see england getting whacked??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 02, 2011, 10:10:12 PM
turn it round to BBC 2 quick Hardy, want to see england getting whacked??

Here! You know the rules! It's GAA in here and maybe soccer if Celtic or Jack's Lads or the 'Boys in Green' are playing. Rugby - but only under sufferance as they are only a shower of stuck-up hures that went to those boarding schools. Cricket? .. what's that? .. we won .. and beat the Brits? ........... feck me, turn it over for feck sake!!!!!!!!!

Milltown Row2

Ok last five minutes will do, I'm heading round for a kebab
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hilltresk

Hardy

It's about listening to the mirror, a yawn in the shed, the splish of a wildebeest dropped from a height.

I'll try another pint of that stuff Billy, like a good man. Absinthe, did you say?

ziggysego

Need to see a man about a dog. Anyone got any leads for me?
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on March 03, 2011, 10:12:20 AM
Need to see a man about a dog. Anyone got any leads for me?

You are barking up the wrong tree.

A rising pint please.
MWWSI 2017

Olly

Would anyone like to buy a book of tickets for a draw? It's in support of the Coffin Project which buys coffins for people over the age of 50 from lower classes and lower middle classes (earning under £40'000 per annum) if they want them.

The prizes are:

1 bag of apples
30 Mars Bars
1 lamb
1 ash tray
Hair curlers
1 woman's swim suit
1 car

£1 each or a book of 6 for £5.75

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Billys Boots

QuoteAbsinthe, did you say?

Are ye raving?

Olly, like a good man, go back out and read the 'No Hawkers' sign.  And don't let the door hit your arse.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Radda bout yeee

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Billys Boots on March 03, 2011, 02:38:33 PM
QuoteAbsinthe, did you say?

Are ye raving?

Olly, like a good man, go back out and read the 'No Hawkers' sign.  And don't let the door hit your arse.

Boots, there's a Brazilian female mud wrestling team on the way into town, would you have any objection to them using the back yard for practice?  I knew that day your lack of cleanliness in here would be of great benefit :P

Billys Boots

Quote4 reverse jegabombs and 20 regal filter please.

Sorry sonny, no idea what you're on about.  Follow Olly.

QuoteBoots, there's a Brazilian female mud wrestling team on the way into town, would you have any objection to them using the back yard for practice?

As long as they don't go cleaning the place up; and mind they don't move in.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

turk