U2

Started by 5 Sams, February 07, 2009, 11:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donelli

heard the tickets for this go from 33-145.

is the pitch all-standing again...and are they the cheap tickets??

If it is standing, i'd prefer them...

thebigfella

Quote from: donelli on March 19, 2009, 09:48:06 AM
heard the tickets for this go from 33-145.

is the pitch all-standing again...and are they the cheap tickets??

If it is standing, i'd prefer them...

I heard there was 33 euro or pound tickets. None available for Croke Park though on Ticketmaster. I think places like wembley have them. Pitch is general admission, so all standing, around 65 euro too which I thought was good value. Not sure why anyone would pay over 100 to get in the hogan or cusack(the expensive ones) ?

Treasurer

65 euro for pitch including transaction fee

aontroim

Anyone able to get tickets today - i was online before the sale started and had to wait about 10 mins and surprise surprise no tickets available!!! Grrrrrr - was coming home around this time would have been a nice event for the trip!  Ebay it is then.

UPDATE: Went back on and after a lot of waiting somehow managed to get 2 lower canal tickets - though if Sunday is announced then will try for better tickets / standing tickets.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

f**king raging, at home today logged on 45 mins ago, installed internet explorer 7 last night. Was able to get onto the ticketmaster website open my account but when I went to the U2 page and clicked on the date requuired It kept giving me an error message and saying that internet had to close down!  >:( >:( >:(
Tbc....

kumquat

;D Lower Cusack for the saturday. they will prob put another one on the sunday.
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

redboots

there is still tickets going in the local music shops for the friday night, Sunday night still to go on sale...
Red Boots

Harold Disgracey

The wife spent about 45 mins waiting to try and get tickets for Saturday night before being informed they were sold out. She then tried for Friday tickets and got 2 for the upper canal for the princely sum of €75.60! Will the bar be open?

Minder

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on March 20, 2009, 09:36:23 AM
The wife spent about 45 mins waiting to try and get tickets for Saturday night before being informed they were sold out. She then tried for Friday tickets and got 2 for the upper canal for the princely sum of €75.60! Will the bar be open?

I thought the tickets started at €65 ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Minder on March 20, 2009, 09:37:38 AM

I have the confirmation email from ticketmaster. They charged my credit card €75.60. Section 716 row o seats 18 & 19!

Treasurer

Quote from: Minder on March 20, 2009, 09:37:38 AM

Standing tickets are that

bingobus

Don't think demand was as high as last gigs.

Our local record store was swapped last year with hundreds in queue. Went past at 8.15 this morning and no queue.

I got mine handily enough online for the Saturday gig, Lower Cusack, 91.50 or so a pop.

donelli

some tickets were 33 odd.
the field tickets are 62. got some of them for friday, but couldnt get teh ones o wanted for saturday night at all (got the €33, upper hogan, row O).
would prefer saturday night, though i think the qualifiers are on that night, so if we're involved, it'll be the friday concert for me.

winsamsoon

Got the old U2 tickets today and got them for £35 for the middle of the upper cusack stand. Let's hope they don't play a lot of that new album because it was shi te
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

longrunsthefox

Not into the back garden would I go...