The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterBoy

Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

EagleLord

Sure he cant have 16, the club retired that jersey to honour the great Jermaine Pennant, remember!

Carmen Stateside

Great to see the deal get done. Hopefully he lives up to the expectations that a 23 Million price tag brings.
Do I sense a little jealousy from the United ranks? Oh how Slur Alex would love that kind of money to spend.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 28, 2011, 05:51:53 PM
Who would you expect to make news of a failed bid public??

Why make it public at all?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

brokencrossbar1

Nasty rumours that transfer request has been handed in, don't know how much there is to it.  Sid Lowe is saying he has made a verbal request >:(

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 28, 2011, 07:12:22 PM
Great to see the deal get done. Hopefully he lives up to the expectations that a 23 Million price tag brings.
Do I sense a little jealousy from the United ranks? Oh how Slur Alex would love that kind of money to spend.

Utd fans jealous of Liverpool?   :D :D :D

supersarsfields

Would youse's not like 20 odd million to spend?

Minder

He is a goner I think, Chelsea offering £40m & Daniel Sturridge, allegedly. Daniel f**king Sturridge.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Hard to really put a value on Torres currently. Its a big "if" for him to get back to the form and desire of previous years, and coupled with his injury worries - what would you realistically take for him?

No sense in having a demoralised talisman.

Minder

Quote from: Puckoon on January 28, 2011, 08:45:01 PM
Hard to really put a value on Torres currently. Its a big "if" for him to get back to the form and desire of previous years, and coupled with his injury worries - what would you realistically take for him?

No sense in having a demoralised talisman.

£50m
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

But you'd keep him for 40 million if he maybe doesnt want to be there and there is no guarantee of him hitting the dizzy heights of a few seasons ago?

Doesnt seem very black and white.

supersarsfields

Or you could sell him and he surpasses his previous form and increases his value!! T's all guess work but at this stage I'd like him to stay!

EC Unique

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 28, 2011, 08:06:48 PM
Would youse's not like 20 odd million to spend?

We have that and much more but there is no value in the Market.  ;)

blewuporstuffed

£40  million + daniel sturridge according to the times
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EC Unique

Looks like he is gone. Feck it I would rather he stayed at Liverpool. He will do no harm there but if he finds form again at chelsea he will be a threat to utd. A strike force of an in form torres, drogba and anelka is pretty good! :o